Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos (1229 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by GWGNG: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2020

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
only a liar do nearly cry. cry to show you mean it.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by ivolt: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
No normal person won't.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by seunmsg(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
The attack on Lagos was well coordinated. It’s such a shame that they got away with it. I’m sure those that incited the outcry that was used as a cover to perpetrate the carnage are now happy. Posterity will judge everybody.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by bencr7: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
So d killings in is state did not make him cry sad sad angry angry while Lagos will recover quickly.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by ola6: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
He should gerrrout here

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Lusola15: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
This man is trying to position himself for 2023, everything he as been doing of late

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hahahahhahahaha hahahahha
If you believe this
You are daft
The only thing Uniting wike with northerners,few intellectual buffons and efulefus ����is their hatred for igbos and ipob
Once a northerner hear ipob he start panicking �️‍♀️

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by thesicilian: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Remove the log in your own eyes first before you talk of the speck in another person's eye.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by eddyline(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
am confused. the mayhem in Lagos State is in no way comparable to that of Southern Kaduna, why then are you nearly crying for Lagos while feeling ok with that of Kaduna?

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by expliciit: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nearly cry but you did not
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Zionmdde: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
seunmsg:
The attack on Lagos was well coordinated. It’s such a shame that they got away with it. I’m sure those that incited the outcry that was used as a cover to perpetrate the carnage are now happy. Posterity will judge everybody.
Sharrap
inciting kee u there
dats how we will tell ur story wen they give u d same treatment they gave them at lekki. we will also call it inciting

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Smithkafors(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
seunmsg:
You are not well upstairs.....Tribal bigot!, see a post made by young man like you. Is Lagos State the only place that was damaged?..... Common sense would have told you that states with high population will have more damages compared to their counterparts with lesser population.

Less I forget, when you were busy cheering on the thugs during the last election,u never knew you were breeding a monster. Continue cheering thugs!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by bolaayenimo: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
tears kee you there
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by omowolewa: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why he no shedthe tears
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Prechy08(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
e shock u abi?
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
That is how Buhari cried and caged everybody in this country.
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Rugaria: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are not well upstairs.....Tribal bigot!, see a post made by young man like you. Is Lagos State the only place that was damaged?..... Common sense would have told you that states with high population will have more damages compared to their counterparts with lesser population.

Less I forget, when you were busy cheering on the thugs during the last election,u never knew you were breeding a monster. Continue cheering thugs!

Why waste your time on him? Anybody who refuses to recognize his problems will always have such problems to deal with. Awawa boys and one million boys are the problems facing Lagos. They terrorized most neighbourhoods during the lockdown, they looted during the protests and set the template that turned looting into an integral part of the protests nationwide... They will strike again at their convenient time because rather than going after them, those who benefit from their services during elections have helped them by shielding them from blames and purnishment. With their network, command and control structure, numbers and ruthlessness, Lagos day of reckoning is still ahead..

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by ijeawele23635: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
That is how Buhari cried and caged everybody in this country.
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by BlackfireX: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Southern Kaduna killing ... You no cry

Boko haram carnage in your backyard ..you no cry

Na Lagos dey make you cry...

See short man respect yaself and go back
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Crocodile tears you mean. El Rufai that was dancing thinking Tinubu will be lynched during the protest. make I hear word abeg
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Kasalla Midget of Kaduna is on stage again o...!
The Evil Genius of the North.....!

Same kingpin of thugs in babanriga with smiles that sent his boys to commit arson is the same man about to ''almost'' cry for the good job his boys have done.....!!
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
E reach to cry. BRT Buses, innocent shopping malls, Police Stations, Cars, e reach to cry abeg. Don't forget the needless lives lost, Really painful to say the least.
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by GamalNasser: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Did you also cry after seeing the 100s herdsmen kill in Kaduna annually?
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Denique(f): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Cry for Kaduna, abeg!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Ventura1: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Deceit, he never cry from the daily killings happening under his watch.
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by condralbedez: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
But you are happy for Wats happening in southern Kaduna,you are a mumu man!
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by IamWonderful: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
It was well ps
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Mokason288(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
E
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by waldigit: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by SMBH: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
His crocodile tears are needed in kaduna. Wicked soul
Re: El-rufai: I Nearly Cried After Seeing The Destruction Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin lol El-rufai, El-rufai well done oh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Plots Retirement Of Southern Police AIG For Another Northern Inspector-ge / BENUE vs Army Banned Motorcycle Movement In Ukum And Katsina-ala / Troops Kill IPOB Militia Commander, Others In Sting Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.