Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24637 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Snoring.

(Farts) sad
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2011
(throws a shitty thong at Chicco)
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2011
Ewwwww Yuck! (KC Vomits)
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Brite02(m): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2011
koolchicco:

Ewwwww Yuck! (KC Vomits)
Me too
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Goldieluks: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2011
Impersonators,peeps with different id's on NL. undecided

Logging in and out every now and then.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Brite02(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Impersonators,peeps with different id's on NL. undecided

Logging in and out every now and then.

Goldie watz d problm. . .r u angry?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by NYWM1(m): 2:20am On Mar 11, 2011
Sagamite:

If you had a choice, which of these 2 bodies would you prefer to have and why?

And guys, if you only have these 2 options, which will you pick?

[size=24pt]A[/size]                                                                                                                                          [size=24pt]B[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/399749_399698_zz3_jpg123b6139c759d549cb22ae84bb2597c5_jpg453358a3024fc9544f9fa488032f5cbf   www.nairaland.com/attachments/400525_Gisele_Bundchen_Vogue_Brazil_2010_2011_magazine_Jacques_Dequeker_photo_shoot_october_jpgd544c15662262f115e71d7099871158a
Lady A has the perfect body!  smiley
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by OAM4J: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2011
Saga I cannot pick either A or B, your research should accommodate my option which is A and B.

My reason is that as an African man, you must have all the options in other to take care of different weathers grin grin grin

was just kidding grin grin

Seriously, either A or B is fine by me, I have dated both and was able to derive MAXIMUM satisfaction from both. For me, personalty rules. cool
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SALady(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
U suppose "A" would have been great if the boobs werent blocking my view, sooooo I dont know.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hey Lady cheesy how are you buddy?

Those are plastic so don't worry about them. . . . . . .
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SALady(f): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^heya missy! but why would anyone want to do that? Like seriously I havent seen what this woman looks like I've just been obstructed by her fake mummary glands, I mean wetin be this? huh!

Now am starting to think those hips could be lying, I dont trust them.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mine don't grin grin grin on a serious note, people especially women have taken this plastic look too far, look at that cheap weave she is wearing!

I gotta run, have a fabulous weekend and be good, just like me! wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SALady(f): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Shooo! now let me try and concentrate,

Okay lets see what else do I see

1. Fake hair as you've pointed out @madam Goddess, see girls if you are going to buy it at least get the best, this is where no one will deny you choice. Go all out.

2. Love those cheek bones

3. Okay I'll forgive that matchy matchy swimsuit and hand piece. Whats up with that ANYWAY?

4. Pretty face, okay maaayyyyybe we are getting somewhere.

5. Shooo! the fake frost dangling on her neck and ears blinds my eyes, girls stop it will you. This is just not the one.

Okay I make up my mind its none of the two for the boys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
My friend all I asked is you pick body shape of preference, not teeth colour or weave quality.  tongue grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Give more options Mr Mite cheesy

Which one do you go with Saga? You haven't made your choice. . . . .
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
SA Goddess:

Give more options Mr Mite cheesy

Which one do you go with Saga? You haven't made your choice. . . . .

This is an experiment, the restriction and specific selection of women is on purpose and I can not participate. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SALady(f): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sagamite:

My friend all I asked is you pick body shape of preference, not teeth colour or weave quality.  tongue grin

Me I was just trying to see past the boobies, and not take away from what I aboviously cant see. And as I said those hips could be lying too.

Now if I had to settle, I guess "a" with a pinch of salt is alright.

haha!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sagamite:

This is an experiment, the restriction and specific selection of women is on purpose and I can not participate. grin

So you are the facilitator then wink we should at least know the purpose of the experiment. . . . surely! cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
SA Goddess:

So you are the facilitator then wink we should at least know the purpose of the experiment. . . . surely! cheesy

Soon. wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by SAGoddess: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
What I can't wrap my head around is the fact that people go for booty implants. . . . . .thank God for Saatjie Baartman  grin  grin  grin there has been a lot of dilution along the way but we thank her nonetheless!   wink  wink  wink
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by julia030(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi Julie here , I will prefer  A

tongue  lipsrsealed  cry

free tv
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Kunbee: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
B

A has too much 'eru'
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Gokson01(m): 4:41am On Mar 12, 2011
A may cos I lik bobby
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Gokson01(m): 4:55am On Mar 12, 2011
A  may be cos I lik bobby
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by topup: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2011
I will go for B, I prefer the lean look to the bursting out of my clothes look. I think A's body works for her because she is a model, however as a real woman she would probably have a lot of unwanted attention. My bigger busted friends complain that people automatically place them in the 'easy' girl category because of their curves.

I definitely have a nicer bum than B, but I still prefer B - also I can't attain A, I don't have that hip ratio or the money to buy her fake boobs!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by OAM4J: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
Saga,

What is the conclusion of your research nao?

Are you still processing the data ni? cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Dahbutter(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2011
hmmm. . . i wonder why girls always get green with envy n red with jelousy whenever they see better specimens than their urgly selves advertised, they are quick to call the assets of a sexxy one fake. shior, wether na our fault say una wor-wor.
Abegi, A is a sweet choice anyday
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 12, 2011
^^my broda thank you ooo. I don talk am tire

topup:

I will go for B, I prefer the lean look to the bursting out of my clothes look. I think A's body works for her because she is a model, however as a real woman she would probably have a lot of unwanted attention. My bigger busted friends complain that people automatically place them in the 'easy' girl category because of their curves.

I definitely have a nicer bum than B, but I still prefer B - also I can't attain A, I don't have that hip ratio or the money to buy her fake bosoms!

^^ See this one for example.  undecided
The bolded is pretty much the summary of all her hullabalu
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sike(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2011
I sharply go dat B.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Jenifa1: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2011
both pictures are extreme although if I had to choose, I'll pick B.

reasons are:
1.)  A is too suggestive. I find sexu[size=1pt].[/size]al harassment to be disrespectful and I can imagine A going through that 10x a day.
2.) B body type is very flexible. for playing sports, clothing etc without having to worry about bosoms or butt getting in the way.
3.) Body type B is likely to attract a responsible, easy going male. while body type A is likely to attract a sexu[size=1pt].[/size]al predator.
4.) A bosoms will be saggy after a couple of years. by the time she's 45, her body will be looking very matronly. B on the other hand will also look older but less matronly.

but then again, I will admit bias because my own body type looks closer to B than to A. I'm sure if my body looks closer to A, I will find 101 reasons why A is better.

the pic of kate moss vs naomi campbell is soo wrong.  cheesy
come on. kate moss has saggy skin because she's white+cocaine use. not because she's skinny.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2012
Bump! cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by temmym4(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Normally before, i would go for option B, but now.. it is "A" (not as much as the lady in the picture abeg)

dont get me wrong, being slim has its advantages for sure, but you will definitely feel good with a curvy partner, those who has got partners with good statures, some good and moderate curves and probably a figure 8 will understand me better. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.