Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (6023 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2021
In Ojukwus Voice "They Called us a Tiny Dot in the Map", now my question is, the way we are Scattering airports in AlaIgbo, I hope one day planes won't collide into each other, PH airport, Asaba Airport, Enugu Airport, Sam Mbakwe Airport (Imo), Now Anambra is building and Ebonyi is building, all in AlaIgbo, abegoo, AlaIgbo should take it easy oo.

After the airports na to come together and dredge Azumini River be next projects. Abia better get ready becuase we will fix their leadership madness soon, if not for the love of AlaIgbo, we will just loan everyone that ever ruled Abia state to China.

20 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by gidgiddy: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Azumini will be dredged some day. It wont be easy as it will be a capital intensive project, but it will one be done.

8 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
Azumini will be dredged some day. It wont be easy as it will be a capital intensive project, but it will one be done.
All of AlaIgbo will come together to dredge it, that's why I'm thinking that the failure of Abia state is a blessing in disguise, the choice of which River we dredge between Niger and Azumini could have been contested between Anambra and Abia and now with Abia a total failure they will get sympathy to win which River gets dredged. Anambra already have an international airport and with Two Niger Bridge won't be a priority, the best time to dredge the Azumini River is now that we are still in Nigeria, if Nigeria divides then some part of the Azumini river may be part of another country and we may have to reach out to those tribes or people so it is an emergency project

3 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Asaba... Port Harcourt Alaigbo. Dey deceive yourself dey go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:
Asaba... Port Harcourt Alaigbo. Dey deceive yourself dey go
When we come for it, dare to stop us, I really wants to provoke some nerves so that when next you see the word Igbo, you read it loud

28 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
In as much as we hate the Chinese people, a Chinese loan can do that in a twinkle of eye. The best part is you don't have to mortgage your home for it but another ignorant persons resources like SS now. So it is best to be as shameless as the west and North and take the loan on their name and get the Rivers dredged because it will not be as easy as it will be now when Biafra comes. Our people practice total democracy and open accountability. So it won't be easy to hoodwink them with our system.
We have a golden opportunity to do it now in this corrupt country without consequences before it goes down. Then we can use our money for something else in the promised land

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PoloG: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Go to portharcourt and shout alaigbo.. if you make it back alive login on nairaland and call me bastard grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

When we come for it, dare to stop us, I really wants to provoke some nerves so that when next you see the word Igbo, you read it loud

As usual always quick to desire what belongs to others through uncontrollable insatiable greed

Dey deceive yourself. One foot in the Niger Delta will not be released. A single foot. We have our plans. Do not worry. All in due time

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

In as much as we hate the Chinese people, a Chinese loan can do that in a twinkle of eye. The best part is you don't have to mortgage your home for it but another ignorant persons resources like SS now. So it is best to be as shameless as the west and North and take the loan on their name and get the Rivers dredged because it will not be as easy as it will be now when Biafra comes. Our people practice total democracy and open accountability. So it won't be easy to hoodwink them with our system.
We have a golden opportunity to do it now in this corrupt country without consequences before it goes down. Then we can use our money for something else in the promised land

We will do it now that's why every true Igbo needs to buy time with Nigeria while Biafra be the bargaining chip when we are done, if Nigeria divides by then we had dredged at least one of the Rivers then Igbo Republic of South East + PH + Asaba + Ezza in Benue and other Igbo groups will be the best for us, apart from, financing, we are more easily going to dredge it across others land in Nigeria than when the country is separate, those people will not take loan for Igbo projects oo, we will come together and instigate it, Abia state government can do it with the help of others. What we need is to get a good governor for Abia

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
Go to portharcourt and shout alaigbo.. if you make it back alive login on nairaland and call me bastard grin grin
Shall we meet in PH, no be story, let's meet there when Kanu can rename a local government and host a flag it will be me that cant set up my government in Igweocha, you are yet to get un touch with reality, Igweocha, is Igboland, we have our reason for letting PH be a shared city becuase we want all of Rivers not just PH so keep calm and watch the game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by BKayy: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

We will do it now that's why every true Igbo needs to buy time with Nigeria while Biafra be the bargaining chip when we are done, if Nigeria divides by then we had dredged at least one of the Rivers then Igbo Republic of South East + PH + Asaba + Ezza in Benue and other Igbo groups will be the best for us, apart from, financing, we are more easily going to dredge it across others land in Nigeria than when the country is separate, those people will not take loan for Igbo projects oo, we will come together and instigate it, Abia state government can do it with the help of others. What we need is to get a good governor for Abia
You understand what I am talking about.
Nigeria is going down and everybody knows it. The west have settled themselves with Lagos-Ibadan railway while the North is about to settle themselves with niger Republic railway. Now it is remaining us. We need to settle ourselves with dredging atleast Azumini. The best part is that everybody is settling themselves on SS name

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

As usual always quick to desire what belongs to others through uncontrollable insatiable greed

Dey deceive yourself. One foot in the Niger Delta will not be released. A single foot. We have our plans. Do not worry. All in due time
Igbos own Niger Delta to start with, we have two state capitals in Niger Delta, how many do you have, maybe you just have one local government lol, we are the only tribe in Niger Delta with two state capital lol, Asaba and PH, we don't negotiate it, same way China dont negotiate Hongkong, apparently even the people may feel bad just as numerous Hongkong protest and denial of China had not made any difference lol

5 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:

You understand what I am talking about.
Nigeria is going down and everybody knows it. The west have settled themselves in with Lagos-Ibadan railway while the North is about to settle themselves with niger Republic railway. Now it is remaining us. We need to settle ourselves with dredging atleast Azumini. The best part is that everybody is settling themselves on SS name
Please I have DM you, are already working on a government of AlaIgbo, dredging the Azumini River will be our target project we will instigate Abia state government through campaigns to start it then mobilise all of AlaIgbo to support and blackmail FG into approving and supporting it...

3 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PoloG: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Shall we meet in PH, no be story, let's meet there when Kanu can rename a local government and host a flag it will be me that cant set up my government in Igweocha, you are yet to get un touch with reality, Igweocha, is Igboland, we have our reason for letting PH be a shared city becuase we want all of Rivers not just PH so keep calm and watch the game
ok chestbeater... just go and try it and send me a video of it

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
ok chestbeater... just go and try it and send me a video of it
Lol, you won't even be there, you are talking about sending video lol, everyone is a chest beater to you, if you try any nonsense of annexing Any part of Igboland into your whatever Republic be ready to defend your entire Republic although especially if you are from the other side, you should first defend your nation becuase the moment anyone cross Benin and Benue/Kogi Any part of the Eastern Region + Igbo part of Old western region is of Igbo interest and if you think peace or a treaty can not solve the issue, we will be more than happy to run it in our terms

8 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Igbos own Niger Delta to start with, we have two state capitals in Niger Delta, how many do you have, maybe you just have one local government lol, we are the only tribe in Niger Delta with two state capital lol, Asaba and PH, we don't negotiate it, same way China dont negotiate Hongkong, apparently even the people may feel bad just as numerous Hongkong protest and denial of China had not made any difference lol

Smiles. As usual, igbos and claiming. Atleast China has alot of finances, capacity first clean Aba of dirty and muddy roads, along with diseases infested markets before you dream infantile dreams. I have a plan for you all. Na time. Niger Delta never discusses Strategies publicly. You will see it before it takes your life

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by PoloG: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:
[s]
Lol, you won't even be there, you are talking about sending video lol, everyone is a chest beater to you, if you try any nonsense of annexing Any part of Igboland into your whatever Republic be ready to defend your entire Republic although especially if you are from the other side, you should first defend your nation becuase the moment anyone cross Benin and Benue/Kogi Any part of the Eastern Region + Igbo part of Old western region is of Igbo interest and if you think peace or a treaty can not solve the issue, we will be more than happy to run it in our terms [/s]
mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
mtcheew

I'm sure they don't know fighting and winning wars is directly proportional to wealth resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by jimyjames(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:
In Ojukwus Voice "They Called us a Tiny Dot in the Map", now my question is, the way we are Scattering airports in AlaIgbo, I hope one day planes won't collide into each other, PH airport, Asaba Airport, Enugu Airport, Sam Mbakwe Airport (Imo), Now Anambra is building and Ebonyi is building, all in AlaIgbo, abegoo, AlaIgbo should take it easy oo.

After the airports na to come together and dredge Azumini River be next projects. Abia better get ready becuase we will fix their leadership madness soon, if not for the love of AlaIgbo, we will just loan everyone that ever ruled Abia state to China.

That question is a foolish question, do you think planes are flown blindly with no direction?
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2021
jimyjames:

That question is a foolish question, do you think planes are flown blindly with no direction?
And you failed to realise it is sarcasm, celebrating our growth, the sky is not like road, the chances of plane colliding even in Heathrow airport is quite slim so you should know it is intended for effect,

3 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. As usual, igbos and claiming. Atleast China has alot of finances, capacity first clean Aba of dirty and muddy roads, along with diseases infested markets before you dream infantile dreams. I have a plan for you all. Na time. Niger Delta never discusses Strategies publicly. You will see it before it takes your life
And we don't have finance and capacity by comparison, hongkong is to china what PH is to Igbos, who are we fighting with, lol I guess you know before we claim PH Nigeria must have been divided so who will forceful annex PH into Niger Delta Republic unless however if you are talking about Biafra so prepare for your fight I don't even know your tribe but if Nigeria divides tomorrow, PH airport will become AlaIgbo (Igweocha) international Airport lol, it dey touch your nerves Abi,

6 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

And we don't have finance and capacity by comparison, hongkong is to china what PH is to Igbos, who are we fighting with, lol I guess you know before we claim PH Nigeria must have been divided so who will forceful annex PH into Niger Delta Republic unless however if you are talking about Biafra so prepare for your fight I don't even know your tribe but if Nigeria divides tomorrow, PH airport will become AlaIgbo (Igweocha) international Airport lol, it dey touch your nerves Abi,

You don't know whom you're talking to. I'll deliver the message. We will see when the time comes

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by EMMY76: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Oga no true Igbo man will go and be claiming any land in ijawland or uhrobo land delta igbos and the igbos in rivers states will be deciding for themselves where they truly want to belong to when the time comes nigeria's propaganda and brainwashing won't help. I even doubt if the ijaws or the uhrobos can even defeat the aniomas in a war if left alone.

4 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2021
EMMY76:

Oga no true Igbo man will go and be claiming any land in ijawland or uhrobo land delta igbos and the igbos in rivers states will be deciding for themselves where they truly want to belong to when the time comes nigeria's propaganda and brainwashing won't help. I even doubt if the ijaws or the uhrobos can even defeat the aniomas in a war if left alone.

Smiles. Is there a battle between Urhobo and Anioma. Are the SS colonies at battle with one another?

Does anyone from the SS promote discord and disunity in the SE. I think this is where to start from?

Like I said, I'm fully ready when the time comes. I will prove the long old adage of one being 10,000. There is capacity, this I can assure!

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Abia is not entirely bad. but more need to be done.

5 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. Is there a battle between Urhobo and Anioma. Are the SS colonies at battle with one another?

Does anyone from the SS promote discord and disunity in the SE. I think this is where to start from?

Like I said, I'm fully ready when the time comes. I will prove the long old adage of one being 10,000. There is capacity, this I can assure!
One man army, okay we have told you, go get ready, unlike the North and the west, your dream Niger Delta also don't have food just like us, your Niger Delta is a Christian community just like us, we will even allow you to run it as the entire Niger Delta vs AlaIgbo, because it will be grossly unfair if we deal with you tribe to tribe so you can have it as Niger Delta, although you will even have set back in Winning Akwa/Cross to your side, but we can even say okay Akwa/Cross allie with Niger Delta it is just a friendly match, let's see who blinks first, Igboland is not South East, Igboland is EAST CENTRAL

4 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

You don't know whom you're talking to. I'll deliver the message. We will see when the time comes
You are still on delivering the message, lol, you are light years backward, your prayer should be that Nigeria do not divide becuase if it happens you will realise your place. Every Igbo is not Kanu thst keeps romancing with Niger Delta, but we are not leaving our brothers across the Niger, if we feel okay to conduct referendum for them we do, but as we know that they are under psychological attack, we will fix that first before considering any referendum

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

Please shut it...

Can you post the picture of any city in your region outside PH which is part of Igbo city...that can match the sh*t hole Aba, which is not even a state capital despite the trillions you have received as oil producing area?

4 Likes

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Redcrafton: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Fixey:

I'm sure they don't know fighting and winning wars is directly proportional to wealth resources

Like US and Vietnam smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

Abia is not entirely bad. but more need to be done.
We know that Abia is good but we need to emotionally blackmail their government so that when the time comes they take up the Azumini project while all of us supports them, you and I knows that Aba people no send aesthetic, Abia is not as bad as it is being painted but we need to make it look worse se how Ebonyi bad profiling ended, before 2023, Ebonyi will never be the same

1 Like

Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by AlexBells(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

Like US and Vietnam smiley smiley smiley
No be only US and Vietnam, just keep cheering yourself thank God it is Igbos and Niger Delta the crude oil will be turned to auto burner and the sea will burn for sometimes
Re: The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports by Fixey: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Redcrafton:

Please shut it...

Can you post the picture of any city in your region outside PH which is part of Igbo city...that can match the sh*t hole Aba, which is not even a state capital despite the trillions you have received as oil producing area?

Smiles. SE can be whatever it choose even paradise. But, we take pride in being who we are however how we find ourselves. We're at peace with ourselves, something lack of satiety, extreme greed and self discontent mentioned blinds you against kiss kiss

Face Abass, fix your pot holes, dirty and unclean drainage, extend it to Ebony, get your youths jobs, continue to Owerri, by the time you do all this, you'd have found meaningful life's purpose one better than chanting wars, one which no one from SS has ever wished upon SE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leadership Crisis: Peace Has Finally Returned To Our Party, NWC – PDP / Kogi State 2011 Gubernatorial Election Audu Vs Wada / FG Generates 21,000 Jobs With SURE-P – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.