Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists (5709 Views)

Yoruba Groups Support Biafra, Asks FG To Release Kanu / APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund / Archbishop Of Jos Defends Gays, Asks FG To Stop Punishing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
Blackteeth:

America took 5000 German scientists after WW II. Imagine the gain!!

and so nigeria should follow suit undecided
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by PhysicsHD: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
T9ksy:

More fool him. . . . @ Gen. Ogbemudia.
What does he expect Bisalla- a latent enemy to do with such valuable documents?
He ought to have kept them in a safe place until he can pass them on to a credible fellow indigene to utilise for the benefit of their people.

So with all the moneybags in igboland, he couldn't find anyone to entrust the documents to but Gen Bisalla.
shooooorrrr!!!

1. Ogbemudia is not Igbo.
2. Why was it foolish? Were the Americans fools for previously doing the exact same thing Ogbemudia tried to do? Did it work out for them? Who is Wernher von Braun?
3. How and why was he supposed to consider Bisalla a latent enemy? Please enlighten me.

They should have been reabsorbed if they were willing or wanted to be.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
Guyman02:

It is sad that tribal and religious sentiments did not allow the country to make use of their talents after the war. I remember the efforts of General Ogbemudia who tried to collect the manuscripts from the Biafran scientists and replicate the American tactics of using German scientists after WW II to achieve great inventions.
His boss then, General Bisala collected most of the manuscripts and set it ablaze with a rider, that this is what those fools used in prolonging the war. Unfortunately Gen Bisala was executed for the murder of Gen Murtala who incidentaly led the massacre of a generation of young men in Asaba during the civil war.
We can only move forward when we start removing tribal and religious sentiment from our system, thats why PDP stands the best chance of winning the next presidential election because it is a party with the best national spread, others are either regional or ethnically based and the opposition is struggling to come together with Maigaskia in the North and Asiwaju in the SouthWest holding strongly to their power bases.

guy can you shut you mouth please, i have been following you and you cry like a victim all the time

talking about tribalism

hausa say nyamari means igbos or southerners

yoruba say omoibo means igbo son

but igbos say ofe nmanu means oilly soup used to refer to yorubas

also igbos say ewu awusa meaning hausa goat use to refer to northerners

now you tell me the difference here

which is wrong or which is right

please waiting for your answer, it is clear igbos are very tribalistic
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
if they use the scientist now, they would say it is because they are a defeated amry

if they take them now, they would say yorubas and hausa are using us like cows

now we left them, they are saying we are tribalistic angry angry angry angry

very annoying
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by T9ksy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
PhysicsHD:

1. Ogbemudia is not Igbo.
2. Why was it foolish? Were the Americans fools for previously doing the exact same thing Ogbemudia tried to do? Did it work out for them? Who is Wernher von Braun?
3. How and why was he supposed to consider Bisalla a latent enemy? Please enlighten me.

They should have been reabsorbed if they were willing or wanted to be.

And are they absorbed now, 4 decades later?
Are the igbos still not chorusing "biafra", 4 decades later?

Bottomline is, the igbos should have kept their so-called technical inventions and utilise it for their benefit when the occasion calls for it. Rather, they expect nigeria to do their job for them.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
Alh Haram has it ever occurred to you that igbos are special people you guys have to learn from us
the more you guys hausa and Yoruba keeps igbos backward
the more backward you guys become
you hausa and Yoruba had ganged up to rule for past 50 yrs
what have guys achieved
nothing
nothing to show
education for una side zero
development for una side zero
well igbos started with 20 pounds 41yrs ago but today we own 70 percent property in abj
70  in lagos
kano
igboland 100 %
everywhere  we dey there  USA we dey gidigba kwakwa de pull weight
Europe na we dey rule Yoruba kwows this because una people hausa no de travel
haba alh we too much ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
all this yyabbing all na jealousy we know sha  grin grin
igbos don take over cool cool cool cool we are still coming  grin grin grin grin grin
we go still send you guys to chad or mali infact niger is very close
we go send una go far ebe ana ashi efi  i think mali there is where you guys belong grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by seanet02: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
onye_okwu:

Alh Haram has it ever occurred to you that igbos are special people you guys have to learn from us
the more you guys hausa and Yoruba keeps igbos backward
the more backward you guys become
you hausa and Yoruba had ganged up to rule for past 50 yrs
what have guys achieved
nothing
nothing to show
education for una side zero
development for una side zero
well igbos started with 20 pounds 41yrs ago but today we own 70 percent property in abj
70  in lagos
kano
igboland 100 %
everywhere  we dey there  USA we dey gidigba kwakwa de pull weight
Europe na we dey rule Yoruba kwows this because una people hausa no de travel
haba alh we too much ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
all this yyabbing all na jealousy we know sha  grin grin
igbos don take over cool cool cool cool we are still coming  grin grin grin grin grin
we go still send you guys to chad or mali infact niger is very close
we go send una go far ebe ana ashi efi  i think mali there is where you guys belong grin grin grin

Another reason i will keep hurling curses on zik. He simply fail to provide qualitative education for your m0rons just because he won't accede to AWOLOWO's ideas which are always better than his. Almost all the industries he set up have collapsed. Everybody knows the impact of AWOLOWO on WAMPCO cement factory which today generates lots of income for ODUA group of companies, WEMA Bank is still alive, Lagos Airport hotels is still standing, Bashorun hotels is still in business amd lots of his Legacies are still in order like tribune. If zik the bingo has given you ediots proper education won't we be able to see one on ground today. God cursed the day zik became your premier.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
Dont mind that dimwit with all his yeye claims.the large majority of ibos in lagos are concentrated in lagos slums.go to Ajegunle and badiya and you'd understand what i mean.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
go hug transformer ode oshi Yoruba
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
olori buruku ni ehee grin grin ;
awo ex convict Yoruba demi god that commited suicide grin grin
obj ex con
asiwaju of area boys baba yeye tunubu another demi god for yaribaa ex con and drag lord
olabode george a celebrated big time theif ex con
abiola ex con murder by hausa yaribas didnt do nathin grin grin grin grin
adedibu shocked shocked
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ibo man no dey like truth.your mates dey Alaba and ladipo market dey hustle.who dash you lappy sef ? Lmao
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
who de sale lappy
the one used to send the message where did you buy it
abi Yoruba don de manufacture lappy
ode grin grin
olori buruku ni cool cool
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by asorocker: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
Sometimes I really wish I could understand Nigerians.

It was because of Tribal hatred that the first and second coup was carried out .

The same tribal hatred led to the massacre and killing of igbos all over the non eastern part of Nigeria.

The same tribal hatred led to the civil war and the wicked 20 pounds policies .

Tribal hatred is also responsible for 99% of all the riots , crises and killings going on.

And 50 years you still believe in living together in a united Nigeria and resist any and every  attempt for the people you hate to opt out.

Are you people not tired yet , the people you hate have come from their devastated status more than 50 years ago  and have caught up and overtaken you and you are still hating them.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2011
Awolowo i love you but i dislike what you did before you die

why give igbos back 20 pound angry angry angry angry he should not have given them anything at all,.,. you now your good heart has led to them calling you wicked angry angry

well awolowo, next time this will not be repeated again but in abuja and lagos at least i know of abuja

if they start a war, all their propertiess, money and even there chewing gum will not be given to them again, they should be discriminated against after the next war if there is

then all this boasting will next finally,.,.,.,. awolowo, obj, gowon and co, i really dislike you people for that action angry angry
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
they will die out of jealousy
asorocker:

Sometimes I really wish I could understand Nigerians.

It was because of Tribal hatred that the first and second coup was carried out .

The same tribal hatred led to the massacre and killing of igbos all over the non eastern part of Nigeria.

The same tribal hatred led to the civil war and the wicked 20 pounds policies .

Tribal hatred is also responsible for 99% of all the riots , crises and killings going on.

And 50 years you still believe in living together in a united Nigeria and resist any and every  attempt for the people you hate to opt out.

Are you people not tired yet , the people you hate have come from their devastated status more than 50 years ago  and have caught up and overtaken you and you are still hating them.

thank bro tell them
they will die out jealousy
they will continue hating while we are progressing
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
i mean if not for the good heart of nigerians, we should be like other afican countries and do what they do to defeated people angry
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
onye_okwu:

thank bro tell them

as for u,

who will die of jeolousy, we shall see, abi no be najaria we dey. we will see

whether your properties in kano, borno, abuja and co will be taken to the east or will be used by people that did not even have money to buy 1 brick grin grin
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
see this Aboki
if not for British and Russia and Egyptians  that fought biafran
we wouldn't have losethe war mumu
bring it on again lets see who will cry  attulu hausa
ewu gambia
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
see this alamajiri
who dash you lappy
eeeh Alj Haram?
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2011
onye_okwu:

who de sale lappy
the one used to send the message where did you buy it
abi Yoruba don de manufacture  lappy
ode grin grin
olori buruku ni cool cool
No, yoruba don't manufacture laptop and I don't use that fake ibo laptop either.inec must have regretted using that aba made laptop for the just completed registration.
omo ajeokuta mamu omi.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
onye_okwu:

see this alamajiri
who dash you lappy
eeeh Alj Haram?

the same aboki, you are working all your live for or which aboki are you talking about

let me make it straight to you because you sound naive and young and do not know your people's place in nigeria.

ask your parents or your brothers in nigeria they will explain to you better, i think it is because i talk to much on the internet then you think we are in the same level as igbos that you are proud of undecided

please do not let me give you your history and place in nigeria because you will hate nigeria for life wink i swear grin grin mumu
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by jason123: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2011
yarodin:

Yes keep wishing, I am also wishing to be the next President of Nigeria and bleep Beyonce on the regular.  You want one Nigeria when it only benefits you and your people.  And if I may ask you where do you currently live?
Ikwikwikwi:

some idi ots are making stew pid submissions, the man is making sense while your discriminatory tendencies will never permit you to see the sense in his wise counsel. The man is one of the greatest Nigerian standing, far better than some of the celebrated fools in SW Nigeria. nonsense people.

I am not against the absorption of ex-biafran scientist. Infact, I think that move would have been good for the country.

Now, my post was to address what "GUYMAN" said. He was accusing ACN of tribalism without any form of evidence just because he perceives it as a "yoruba party". How can someone say that when ACN has won Edo state? Is Edo state a yoruba state? Now tell me, who is the tribalist here? Is it the man who judges a party based on the dominate nature of the party in a region OR the man who simply thought of forming a party with the idea of opposing PDP??
It is because PDP has no opposition, that is why they are misbehaving. It is because PDP was founded on the tribalism you accuse ANY yoruba man of, despite the fact that you do not know him. It is the same Tribalism (zoning) that got GEJ , the VP position and now President of the country. It is the same tribalism that WILL make the Whole of SS and SE vote for him in the pretense of "he is our son". It is the same tribalism that will make the SE demand what is undemandable, the presidency, regardless of the credentials of the person from their region.

Now, my point of my earlier post is, do not run to the states in the SW and North that are controlled by ACN and CPC. You cannot escape the mediocrity you all voted for. It is better you all stay in the SS and SE than going to a "tribalistic"region or "religiously bigoted" region. Why? if Nigeria was for us all and you vote the man/ person that is not fit to rule the country, then, why run to those regions? If you know you will be discriminated against, the why still go to the SW especially Lagos (ACN, THE TRIBALISTIC PARTY) or Sokoto, Kaduna (CPC, the sharia party)? It is because you know their respective parties have been good to them and their people.
If APGA has been good to the SE, why don't they vote for them in masses?

Long story short, you can see we have a big problem here. First of all, you insult the northerners as if they do not know their books, yet their region is still more developed and has always been throughout history before the British came. You insult the SW, yet their leaders know the value of education and free health services. When people try to bring these ideologies to the SS and SE especially the SE, they start bring their civil war mentality back as if it is a yoruba or hausa man that will be their governor. Irrespective of the party, it is a man from your region that is going to rule you not a man from another region.

My last point is, do not judge people. Most of you will see a northerner today and have a preconception of illiteracy and religious bigotry but you need to know the person. The same for the yorubas and tribalism, if they were that tribalistic, why is it that the SW has the highest amount of people that are not from that region Forget Lagos, go to Oyo, et al. you will still see an igbo man or hausa man there. That most of you judge as tribalism is been beclouded by the post-civil war mentality.

I have to stop my rant. I just want you all take a look at the mirror before you say somethings.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by onyeokwu: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
see malam with levels which levels you wan yarn
abegi
no yarn okpata
see alamajiri with levels and history  grin grin grin
level ko husturi ni
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by jason123: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
onye_okwu:

thank bro tell them

What jealousy in what we are saying? Do you think the igbo man would have been able to rise without the help of these regions It was a fight between 3 brothers and it has ended, so, let us move on!
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
onye_okwu:

see malam with levels which levels you wan yarn
abegi
no yarn okpata
see alamajiri with levels and history  grin grin grin
level ko husturi ni
grin grin grin grin i do not think your other brothers will like it so i would respect them

moreover keep shouting hausa, yoruba when ika, ikwerri, ijaw and other openly adimmted that they hate igbo and not part of them

i think you should worry about than then hausa, yoruba you are shouting all about grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by abadaba(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin i do not think your other brothers will like it so i would respect them

moreover keep shouting hausa, yoruba when ika, ikwerri, ijaw and other openly adimmted that they hate igbo and not part of them

i think you should worry about than then hausa, yoruba you are shouting all about grin grin grin

What an idiotic thread started by an Igbo hater and a tribalist.
Yes those groups say they hate Igbo but whats your worry?. The Igbo are suppose to lament and not you.
Leave the Igbo alone as they are not responsible for the almajiris ravaging the north.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
abadaba:

What an idiotic thread started by an Igbo hater and a tribalist.
Yes those groups say they hate Igbo but whats your worry?. The Igbo are suppose to lament and not you.
Leave the Igbo alone as they are not responsible for the almajiris ravaging the north.

me igbo hater, i think you are drunk again angry

i started this thread to lament why the nigerian government are so stu.pid enough not to employ them

but as you can see your idotic brothers turned it to another "we igbos are the super race" we are the best" and co

then i had to put him in his place,

andre do not make me get angry at you because you did not talk to your racist igbo brother first angry
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by asorocker: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
The civil war was a battle between 3 rivals , the reasons for the civil war are still here with us today.

The igbos  recovered in the face of enmity , intimdiation , tribal hatred ( remember the 20 pounds issues, abandoned property and indigenisation decree)
The middle belters who were at the giving end in the 60s are now at the receiving end.

The igbos don't seem to have moved on and have partly recovered their lost heritage eventhough individualism is not favouring them The hausas and yorubas who obviously won the battle but not the war aren't better off than the people they claim to have won.

A brief analysis of the the north and south west

The north simply have not been able to get anything right , from tribal / religous crises on a monthly basis to the Almajiri syndrone,it seems to me that the violence and deprivation which the north wrecked on the east has finally found a home in the north.

The south west despite not having suffered any human disaster like erosion , sunami , religous / ethnic crisis , genocide, militancy, even kidnapping, has not not been able to excel in any thing.
The industries which they commandered like the banking , entertainment , education, sports
Media has been overtaken by the SS and SE.
It also seems to me that the backwardness which they intended for their fellow southerners have found a home in their region.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by AljUche: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
asorocker:

The civil war was a battle between 3 rivals , the reasons for the civil war are still here with us today.

The igbos  recovered in the face of enmity , intimdiation , tribal hatred ( remember the 20 pounds issues, abandoned property and indigenisation decree)
The middle belters who were at the giving end in the 60s are now at the receiving end.

The igbos don't seem to have moved on and have partly recovered their lost heritage eventhough individualism is not favouring them The hausas and yorubas who obviously won the battle but not the war aren't better off than the people they claim to have won.

A brief analysis of the the north and south west

The north simply have not been able to get anything right , from tribal / religous crises on a monthly basis to the Almajiri syndrone,it seems to me that the violence and deprivation which the north wrecked on the east has finally found a home in the north.

T[b]he south west despite not having suffered any human disaster like erosion , sunami , religous / ethnic crisis , genocide, militancy, even kidnapping, has not not been able to excel in any thing.
The industries which they commandered like the banking , entertainment , education, sports
Media has been overtaken by the SS and SE.
It also seems to me that the backwardness which they intended for their fellow southerners have found a home in their region.
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i agree, igbos are the best wink

do you agree ?
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by abadaba(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^^
Why do you go about searching for moronic news about the Igbo instead of looking for ways to improve your poverty ravaged Kanuri or Far north?.
When erosion sacks thousands of homes in Jigawa and other northern areas, you don't start thread about it. How about zinc explosion in old Sokoto state?. Also, how about the on going tribal wars in Plateau state?.
Yet, you continue to display stupidity on daily basis here to ridicule the Igbo.
Monkey, it is high time you quit all those peanuts you eat at the zoo. Eeadiot.
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by T9ksy(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2011
asorocker:

And 50 years you still believe in living together in a united Nigeria and resist any and every  attempt for the people you hate to opt out.

You guys just refuse to get the picture.
If you wanna opt out of this dumb contraption, please feel free to do so.
HOWEVER, if you try the same nonsense  (as you did last time) like invading yorubaland, we shall fight you with every thing we have.
Stay in your region and we will stay in ours.
As for your hatred tripe, i suppose the igbos love the yorubas then.
The fact is we have never been good neighbours before the advent of the brits and as such shouldn't have been lumped together.
We are all well aware that some of you guys still dream of biafra.
Oh well, i have got news for you guys. Instead of dreaming of biafra, go for it and see if anyone cares.
Infact, I promise to make a small contribution towards you lot actualising your dreamland.
So long as you promise to take all your fake products with you.

Oh btw, whatever became of the biafran passport?
Re: Kanu Asks Fg To Absorb Biafran Scientists by abadaba(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2011
T9ksy:

You guys just refuse to get the picture.
If you wanna opt out of this dumb contraption, please feel free to do so.
HOWEVER, if you try the same nonsense (as you did last time) like invading yorubaland, we shall fight you with every thing we have.
Stay in your region and we will stay in ours.
As for your hatred tripe, i suppose the igbos love the yorubas then.
The fact is we have never been good neighbours before the advent of the brits and as such shouldn't have been lumped together.
We are all well aware that some of you guys still dream of biafra.
Oh well, i have got news for you guys. Instead of dreaming of biafra, go for it and see if anyone cares.
Infact, I promise to make a small contribution towards you lot actualising your dreamland.
So long as you promise to take all your fake products with you.

Oh btw, whatever became of the biafran passport?

Totally irrelevant. Deal with the thread title and stop foaming craaaap from your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Constant Power Till 2015-jeg / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction / Wife Of Osun Speaker Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.