Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) (1021 Views)

Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" / The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget - Check Who Am Talking About / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by Tiwaz2: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerians will never forget this man. under One year in office did what APC coudn't do in seven years.

Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh! Yar Adua,

A very intelligent Katsina man with excellent mannerism. Very humble, kind and decent. A good leader.

We miss you Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
To imagine he is of the same state and religion with Buhari.

Yet everyone loved him.

If you are a Buhari supporter, may hardship follow you all your life.

Its your right to support him

8 Likes

Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sadly, things are not the same anymore. The Falcon can no longer hear the cry of the Falconer. Things have fallen Apart.
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by IME1: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Can we ever go back

They've tasted blood they can't go back to being domesticated, I mean those benefitting from this present chaos, anarchy, doom and hardship

Mind you people are still building estates, swimming pools, going for vacations and dashing out iphones

In this same Nigeria

I still have hope
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by YungMillionaire: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
So there was no police bruatality, bad roads, poor electricity supply, poor healthcare, unemployment under Yar Adua?
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by goodmorning40: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:
So there was no police bruatality, bad roads, poor electricity supply, poor healthcare, unemployment under Yar Adua?
How can somebody say this
Am quiet sure you're not a Nigerian
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by YungMillionaire: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
goodmorning40:
How can somebody say this Am quiet sure you're not a Nigerian

Just answer the question. I am sure I am more Nigerian than you.

When Yar Adua was in power people were not complaining about bad roads, electricity, jobs, police bruatality?
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by blacknp(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:
Oh! Yar Adua,

A very intelligent Katsina man with excellent mannerism. Very humble, kind and decent. A good leader.

We miss you Sir.
May your life be like the Yaradua years 2007-2010, Big Mumu, a man that refused to handover power, although he knew he was dying?
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by blacknp(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Just answer the question. I am sure I am more Nigerian than you.

When Yar Adua was in power people were not complaining about bad roads, electricity, jobs, police bruatality?
How old are you?, Maybe your parents were feeding you during his tenure?, dying Yaradua was a pdp hype, a man that added no value to Nigeria, other than he signed an agreement with Mend.
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by YungMillionaire: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
How old are you?, Maybe your parents were feeding you during his tenure?, dying Yaradua was a pdp hype, a man that added no value to Nigeria, other than he signed an agreement with Mend.

Can you even read? You no see question mark at the end of my statement?
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by PDSI(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
When you die you become a legend it's simple. Upon how people castigated Ajimobi one will think that everybody will boycott his burial.
Re: The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget (photo) by blacknp(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Can you even read? You no see question mark at the end of my statement?
What kind of sarcastic question mark is that? Useless Yaradua & Jonathan Ebele, wicked obasanjo’s parting curse on Nigeria for not giving him a 3rd term.

(1) (Reply)

... / Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? / Biafra: Sit At Home What Do You People Want Maka Chukwu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.