Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (1012 Views)

Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) / Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice / Devil Almost Blinded My Eye But God Spared My Life" - Beautiful Lady(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: ... by YoonSung66: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2020
This is so annoying
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Instead of you to start posting the prices, you went into depression

4 Likes

Re: ... by Rugaria: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Nice try.. must be some new marketing strategy because if as Naija man you got so easily depressed because of some shyt said by some unknown random guy online, bros you need deliverance. And when I say deliverance, I meant the type TB Joshua unleashed on Jim Iyke..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Charleys: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
What kind of rubbish thread is this?

If I talk now, you'll go into another depression.

How hard is it to post the price?

1 Like

Re: ... by OlujobaSamuel: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Which kind thread be dis nitori Olorun.
I doubt if anything was truly learnt from the issue if true

1 Like

Re: ... by Okoroawusa: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Bro take it easy. I think what was suggested was a way of making your business more transparent so that you will be different from others that have ripped people off their money on social media sites.

... unless this thread is also a marketing strategy
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Bro take it easy. I think what was suggested was a way of making your business more transparent so that you will be different from others that have ripped people off their money on social media sites.

... unless this thread is also a marketing strategy
grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Saao(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
ITbomb:
Instead of you to start posting the prices, you went into depression
can you imagine? Why marketing product if u cant post the price? Some guys are bad really on this forum. Sometimes back I bought a new phone, then attempted to sell my old phone here, those guys rubbish my phone, until I decided not to sell anymore but that's different from the op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2020
But bro.. honestly you've gat to learn to put your price tag in the products you're selling if you want better patronage... I myself.. I dont bother interacting with anyone advertising a product without price tag..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by InteriorGuy: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Very bad

Patronise me
I do interior design and decoration.
I specialize in woodwork

Check my signature for contact details

Abeg wink wink wink Help me chop

1 Share

Re: ... by Digitalwitch: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rugaria:
Nice try.. must be some new marketing strategy because if as Naija man you got so easily depressed because of some shyt said by some unknown random guy online, bros you need deliverance. And when I say deliverance, I meant the type TB Joshua unleashed on Jim Iyke..
You are heartless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Digitalwitch: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheCalculator now that you have overcome bullying, can you state your price?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: ... by Twutin: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Simple solution: switch off your phone or wifi.

Now take this nonsense to the religion section.

Alexbells, you see what you have caused.

Re: ... by ejanla077: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheCalculator:
I don't know how to begin this, but will be brief...
I began selling my stuffs on nairaland last year, at first nothing was coming forth, then gradually few nairalanders trusted me without having met me or seen a picture of me; these kind hearted Nairalanders went a step further, sacrificed their anonymity on a faceless forum as this and gave reviews

A number of past stuffs resulted in every of my present decision but some other persons chose to judge things from their perspective alone and for reasons best known to them, decided to tarnish the little reputation I struggled to build (which is thanks to the good and encouraging reviews from Nairalanders here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11 )

And ever since these persons started posting negative stuffs about me even without chatting with me or even transacting with me, the little sales I managed to get dropped drastically, almost to a halt; I got deeply depressed for days, I cried within me and sobbed outwardly but God rescued me.

Although, I am still not getting those little patronage I used to, I am glad I overcame my battle with depression and it didn't linger for so long. I am looking to explore other channels now so as to meet up with my bank obligations

I am writing this not to engage anyone in an argument or to justify anything but to encourage someone out there not to be overwhelmed by negative things few persons say about you; always focus on the positives because there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Depression is never the answer, its a silent killer, I was there and now out, hopeful and optimistic of better days ahead. Pls always talk to someone about your emotional worries and get help from psychologists and counselors to avoid suicidal thoughts

Here is the thread to confirm these: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11
Thank you

People did not allow you to sell stuffs at unreasonable price...

You got depressed because u whr not allowed
Re: ... by UniqRight: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheCalculator:
I don't know how to begin this, but will be brief...
I began selling my stuffs on nairaland last year, at first nothing was coming forth, then gradually few nairalanders trusted me without having met me or seen a picture of me; these kind hearted Nairalanders went a step further, sacrificed their anonymity on a faceless forum as this and gave reviews

A number of past stuffs resulted in every of my present decision but some other persons chose to judge things from their perspective alone and for reasons best known to them, decided to tarnish the little reputation I struggled to build (which is thanks to the good and encouraging reviews from Nairalanders here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11 )

And ever since these persons started posting negative stuffs about me even without chatting with me or even transacting with me, the little sales I managed to get dropped drastically, almost to a halt; I got deeply depressed for days, I cried within me and sobbed outwardly but God rescued me.

Although, I am still not getting those little patronage I used to, I am glad I overcame my battle with depression and it didn't linger for so long. I am looking to explore other channels now so as to meet up with my bank obligations

I am writing this not to engage anyone in an argument or to justify anything but to encourage someone out there not to be overwhelmed by negative things few persons say about you; always focus on the positives because there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Depression is never the answer, its a silent killer, I was there and now out, hopeful and optimistic of better days ahead. Pls always talk to someone about your emotional worries and get help from psychologists and counselors to avoid suicidal thoughts

Here is the thread to confirm these: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11
Thank you

Why are you opening the same thread with same topic and contents on all the sections? What do you intend to achieve?

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Stop Blaming Security Agencies, DSS Tells Nigerians / Shocking Discoveries About Nigeria That Will Make You Cry... / The Two ESNs East Of The Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.