Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? (568 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? by raymondhill: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Somebody just sent me this piece. It is thought provoking:

_*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*_

_Tell my mother I was unarmed._

_Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot._

_Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem._

_Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth._

_Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit._

_Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me._

_I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early._

_My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly._

_Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation._

_For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow._

_*Good bye...*_

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
"End Nigeria"
Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? by Finnese001: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
cry
Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? by uthlaw: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
raymondhill:
Somebody just sent me this piece. It is thought provoking:

_*FALLEN UNARMED PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTER*_

_Tell my mother I was unarmed._

_Tell my father I had the flag in my hands when I was shot._

_Tell the unborn Generation that I died singing the national anthem._

_Tell the cowards who shot me that my spirit lives on in the life of every good Nigerian youth._

_Tell the goverment that they shot my body but not my spirit._

_Tell the world I died for freedom like many good people before me._

_I regret nothing, for I have done what my father's, mother's, uncle's and aunt's couldn't do out of fear. Let God judge me, I am only sorry for the pain of leaving you this early._

_My prints will forever remain in the sands of history for I have done my time based on the path I chose freely & willingly._

_Now that my torment in Nigeria is over, please lay me to rest on mother earth where you all will join me in due time, take my voice and hand it over to the next good youth whom I hope by Gods Almighty grace will benefit a better Nation._

_For I know that freedom is coming, yes freedom will come tomorrow._

_*Good bye...*_
just feel like crying!
Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? by Tonylyte(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Heart is bleeding!
Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Unarmed Protester? by Openbusiness: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
cry You are the real heroes

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Lekki And Asaba Massacres / Hoodlums invade Sen Folarin’s house, police arrest 7 suspects / #EndSARS: Orile Police Station Burnt So Lagos State Can Declare Curfew- Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.