Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn (611 Views)

Are We Clear Now About Who Is In Control Of Biafra Homeland? / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn by Nigerianization(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Lagos State governor had, earlier during this protest, taken the 5for5 demand of the protesters to ASO ROCK Villa. While briefing the President on the demands of Nigerian youths and got to the part where they demanded for compensation for victims of police brutality, the President laughed..................its now clear why he laughed.

how can the youths be talking about compensation when the brutality is just getting started? Mr. governor must have been ignorant of this man's motives.

Those expecting him to address the nation on the killings should perish the thought.........The soldiers only did a fraction of 'the master's bidding.'

Vice President Osinbajo's earlier apology was for himself after all because the government he represents is founded on the blood of innocent Nigerians and sustained by it. I will advice him to do well for his conscience and posterity to RESIGN honourably...........

1 Like

Re: Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn by DZTech: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerianization:
The Lagos State governor had, earlier during this protest, taken the 5for5 demand of the protesters to ASO ROCK Villa. While briefing the President on the demands of Nigerian youths and got to the part where they demanded for compensation for victims of police brutality, the President laughed..................its now clear why he laughed.

how can the youths be talking about compensation when the brutality is just getting started? Mr. governor must have been ignorant of this man's motives.

Those expecting him to address the nation on the killings should perish the thought.........The soldiers only did a fraction of 'the master's bidding.'

Vice President Osinbajo's earlier apology was for himself after all because the government he represents is founded on the blood of innocent Nigerians and sustained by it. I will advice him to do well for his conscience and posterity to RESIGN honourably...........
lol
after keeping mum at all d criminal activities of dis govt 4 d past 5 years, bros should resign?
lol

1 Like

Re: Its Clear Now Why Buhari Laughed Sanwo-olu To Scorn by globalresource: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
If he resigns it is another win for the northerner. Let him remain there

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mayhem: Challenges Hindering Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) / Why Is Tinubu Running For President If Money Is Everything / Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.