Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Drugs For Weight Gain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drugs For Weight Gain (938 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs For Weight Gain by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Please who knows any drugs that can make someone add weight and get more fleshy, more busty, more hips?? The ones that really works
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by DaddyRochie1642: 4:32am On Oct 22, 2020
gringringrin
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
gringringrin
whats funny
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by bisi16(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Have more sex, doggy style with real hammering, fon.dle with your brea.sts in the process. Give enough blow jobs and swallow the cum. Do this for 6 months and see result. Eat a healthy those of calories before every sex bout, drink enough water afterwards and have a good rest.

Doctor B say so!
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by goodmorning40: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2020
bisi16:
Have more sex, doggy style with real hammering, fon.dle with your brea.sts in the process. Give enough blow jobs and swallow the cum. Do this for 6 months and see result. Eat a healthy those of calories before every sex bout, drink enough water afterwards and have a good rest.

Doctor B say so!
Op, if you are gullible and foolish you will actually fall for this
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by bisi16(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2020
goodmorning40:
Op, if you are gullible and foolish you will actually fall for this
You didn't need to quote me Oga.
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
bisi16:

Doctor B say so!
na wa o
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by bisi16(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
na wa o
Shebi na you dey find solution. There's your solution!
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by goodmorning40: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2020
bisi16:

You didn't need to quote me Oga.

Am sorry am only sounding a warning ⚠
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rather than take drugs for weight loss, why don't you try taking certain types of yogurt for weight loss? Also, have a meal plan, does help. If you need help then you're allowed to PM me, I could give you my WhatsApp number as well.
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Rather than take drugs for weight loss, why don't you try taking certain types of yogurt for weight loss? Also, have a meal plan, does help. If you need help then you're allowed to PM me, I could give you my WhatsApp number as well.
weight gain not loss
Re: Drugs For Weight Gain by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
weight gain not loss
Oh, so sorry, my brain processed wrongly, lol. Uh, you can Google that but it's still possible to gain weight through yogurts and co sha.

(1) (Reply)

Original Andrea Hair Growth Essence With Verification Sticker 09012174328 / daily suppliments to aid a good health. / E45 Moisturising Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.