Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yorubas And Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Igbos (2374 Views)

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And Igbos by TheAviator2000: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2020
My brothers from the West and East, more than ever, we have to stay united.
I am noticing the divide and rule tactics of the federal government is beginning to gain grounds all over social media!

Don't defend Tinubu or sanwo-olu! They knew the intentions of the federal government and enabled it by turning off the lights and cameras. They could've raised alarm to warn the people but they didn't!! The bullet at the toll gate couldn't distinguish igbos or yorubas or hausas.

On Igbo websites, sponsored agents are already sowing discord and saying the casualties in the North and West are mostly Igbos!!

THEY ARE PLAYING US!! PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!

I am a proud igbo man and I am united with my Yoruba brothers and sisters in this time.
We have a common enemy!! Maybe later we will continue our sibling rivalry but for now, we move as one!!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:11am On Oct 22, 2020
TheAviator2000:
I am noticing the divide and rule tactics of the federal government is beginning to gain grounds all over social media!

Don't defend Tinubu or sanwo-olu! They knew the intentions of the federal government and enabled it by turning off the lights and cameras. They could've raised alarm to warn the people but they didn't!! The bullet at the toll gate couldn't distinguish igbos or yorubas or hausas.

On Igbo websites, sponsored agents are already sowing discord and saying the casualties in the North and West are mostly Igbos!!

THEY ARE PLAYING US!! PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!

I am a proud igbo man and I am united with my Yoruba brothers and sisters in this time.
We have a common enemy!! Maybe later we will continue our sibling rivalry but for now, we move as one!!!!
we know this already

we are in this together
their divide tactics is dead on arrival

23 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by Flora2Sweet: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2020
We stand with ODUDUWA REPUBLIC...

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by SoBright101: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

17 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by TechyMm0: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2020
angry

Tinubu's asset got raised

Oba of Lagos palace got raised

Sanwo Olu's family home got raised

Yoruba Ronu !!!

they burn through your city but leave theirs intact

they attacked your leaders and leave theirs..

Peter Obi and James Nwafor OC SARS are saints, while Tinubu and Osinbajo are criminals

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by kurupt1: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2020
It's disgusting to see that people are falling for this stupid and outdated divide and rule tactics.
The president is a northern Man and the chief of army staff is also a northerner,so such atrocity can't happen without their approval

But now I'm seeing stupid threads that Yoruba should beware of their enemies that want to destroy Lagos.How daft can people be You know who can authorize such command to the army but u choose to create imaginary enemies

How daft can people be??

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by kurupt1: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:

Yoruba Ronu

Now u can see another daft person , probably a northerner trying to play the ethnic card.These games and their players will suffer very soon

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TechyMm0:

Yoruba Ronu
[/s]

Aba North City centre burnt down
Secretariat burnt down
Malls destroyed
Asaba garden currently burning
DMGS onitsha shooting this night properties destroyed
Onitsha Bridge closed down
uncountable police stations burnt to ashes in Edo
DPO lynched both in mushin and Rivers
and soo many lives and properties destroyed accross the nation

yet you only picked Tinubu's own just to satisfy your hungry bigotry and instigate tribal war
you've failed already will keep failing

you're simply a bigot and APC hired minion

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
angry

Yoruba Ronu

Peter Obi and James Nwafor OC SARS are saints, while Tinubu and Osinbajo are criminals

Why have we decided to divide ourselves? I just read a barrack was burnt in ABA. Lots of businesses destroyed all over south east and south south. Why are you spreading this disunity in what is the first unity stance of the South

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TechyMm0:

May God punish you if am not a Northerner..

You think destruction of Yorubaland would go unrevenged?! Especially Oba of Lagos palace and Tinubu's assets, better think again because you non indegenes of Lagos just paid for premium show and you would watch it
[/s]
we stand with our yoruba Brothers

any criminal miscreants masquerading as yoruba will be given Calabar style of dealing with criminals
the door is wide open
you're welcomed to try any day
we are ready.

It's too late
the tactics is gone
be innovative try something new

God bless Yoruba land
God bless real hard working Omoluabis
God punish fake yeroba miscreants

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Why have we decided to divide ourselves? I just read a barrack was burnt in ABA. Lots of businesses destroyed all over south east and south south. Why are you spreading this disunity in what is the first unity stance of the South
leave the guy
probably he's among the miscreants masquerading as protesters to loot innocent people using chaos as cover
but with the help of of our yoruba brothers
we are ready for them
they'll be burnt to ashes like how Calabar people do their thieves because that's what they are
personally I'll forward the details of this particular one including his hometown, address and name to people in charge
I've screenshot the post he made.

all criminals masquerading as Yorubas must be killed

God bless Yoruba land
we are waiting

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by tiger28: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
angry

Yoruba Ronu

Peter Obi and James Nwafor OC SARS are saints, while Tinubu and Osinbajo are criminals I am a HARDCORE Yorubaman and my question to you is , Who are you referring to as "they"? The ppl that are doing what you just mentioned are Yoruba lagosians. Remember that the beauty of the SW is that , We have almost EQUAL numbers of PDP and APC so there will be a lot of Yorubas that aren't Tinubus followers, hence the quagmire we are facing. As anti-igbo as I have ALWAYS been, it's time for us to reason that most the ppl that come in contact with igbos more than any Northerner. I went to school with them, work with them, have friends with them, have them as GF, .....so I have more in common with Igbos and other southerners more than any Northerner except my Suya guys or mai guards. Let's stay together!

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by ariesbull: 5:43am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
angry

Yoruba Ronu

Yoruba ronu kill you there... Always calling igbo up and down.... Why are you guys always afraid of igbo

Don't bring stupid tribalism here

The burning isnt only in Lagos

It is in other patriotic cities of

Owerri
Umuahia
Aba
PH
Enugu
Abakiliki
Ijebu Ode
Warri
Abuja
Jos

So don't bring your mgbati mgbati tribalism here..... It's only Lagos that is standing... Other yoruba cities are sleeping

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by TechyMm0: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

Yoruba ronu kill you there... Always calling igbo up and down.... Why are you guys always afraid of igbo

Don't bring stupid tribalism here

The burning isnt only in Lagos

It is in other patriotic cities of

Owerri
Umuahia
Aba
PH
Enugu
Abakiliki
Ijebu Ode
Warri
Abuja
Jos

So don't bring your mgbati mgbati tribalism here..... It's only Lagos that is standing... Other yoruba cities are sleeping

Ibo boy are you scared

Go up and read my post again and highlight where I mentioned Ibo.. or guilt is eating you up

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by spiralwedge(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Only idiots will fall for the tribal plot. Riot is going all over the South, not only Lagos.

If at all we fight anyone, the Southerners should unite against the other side

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by Sammy07: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:
angry

Yoruba Ronu

Well, bro you know very well how I've Been against Igbos here.
But those burning Lagos and assets are also Yorubas.

You know very well that we have equal Apc and PDP in Yorubas.
So we have many Pro tinubu and anti Tinubu.

My only prayer is that, the destruction in Lagos should die down quickly so as not to spread to other Yorubaland, if not.

There will be unrest in the west, it has happened before.

Cc: NnwayiOgwashi, I saw your post earlier, I agreed to what u wrote.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by TechyMm0: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Well, bro you know very well how I've Been against Igbos here.
But those burning Lagos and assets are also Yorubas.

You know very well that we have equal Apc and PDP in Yorubas.
So we have many Pro tinubu and anti Tinubu.

My only prayer is that, the destruction in Lagos should die down quickly so as not to spread to other Yorubaland, if not.

There will be unrest in the west, it has happened before.

Cc: NnwayiOgwashi, I saw your post earlier, I agreed to what u wrote.

Lagos BRT, Nigerian Port Authority Apapa, many GTB banks, Chanels TV, TVC, Oba of Lagos Palace, ... This shows a pattern, an attack on Yoruba establishment, simultaneous and we'll cordinated

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

barracks was burnt down not Obi palace, Barracks was burnt down to not individual property, don't waste your time, camera captured all your activities at TVC at the right you will see the whole truth.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos by helinues: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Jokers.

Nothing like United South.

Let each region do their struggle on their own
Re: Yorubas And Igbos by Chiedu4Trump: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2020
TheAviator2000:

Bros I'm igbo we know that the bullet does not chose tribes

No mind them
helinues:
Jokers.

Nothing like United South.

Let each region do their struggle on their own
Sorry oh but Igbos & Yorubas are working together to rid themselves of the Almajiri North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htzeHDFhx6Q

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by ariesbull: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:

Ibo boy are you scared

Go up and read my post again and highlight where I mentioned Ibo.. or guilt is eating you up

Scared of what? If igbo can fight back in Kano or anywhere... Even APO just few days ago... Igbo scared! That is the last thing igbo man would be

Bring it on.... We know the battleground and where it would be

I warn you the last time ... Don't bring tribalistic mgbati here.. you have your Agbero to blame !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by nku5: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2020
TheAviator2000:

There are two groups of animals trying to play this Igbo vs Yoruba game. First category are northerners playing the usual divide and rule and Secondly the Tinubu touts who trying their best to deflect attention from Bola Tinubu's involvement in what happened at the Toll gate on Tuesday night by blaming all the violence on Igbos. There was a Hausa vs Yoruba fight yesterday at Iju- Fagba, Lagos but they will never have the guts to talk about it

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by TechyMm0: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2020
ariesbull:

Scared of what? If igbo can fight back in Kano or anywhere... Even APO just few days ago... Igbo scared! That is the last thing igbo man would be

Bring it on.... We know the battleground and where it would be

I warn you the last time ... Don't bring tribalistic mgbati here.. you have your Agbero to blame !

Stop all this unnecessary Shalaye all this yamree talk Na bullshit... You are on this thread because you are scared and Lilly livered.. or how many aboki or Niger deltans did you see here?!

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by ariesbull: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2020
TechyMm0:

Stop all this unnecessary Shalaye all this yamree talk Na bullshit... You are on this thread because you are scared and Lilly livered.. or how many aboki or Niger deltans did you see here?!

stop this tribalistic post

Do your worst ! When Abboki was killing you in Ketu, Agege and Ijora you don't know....

Dude do your worst. By the way we know where the battle would be fought !

So you have the option to shun tribalism or escalate it

The ball is in your court

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by backnbeta(f): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas and Igbos lost assets, let's just move on even if we can't be friends, we still have a common enemy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2020
TheAviator2000:

I agree.

Minister of defense magashi has released money for bmc to go out and gather intelligence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Kill A Herder, Don’t Go & Sleep, We Will Revisit You – Fulani Group Vows / IPOB Issued Sit-at-home Update Includes South South / CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.