Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,428 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate (10111 Views)

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Saao:
what's really wrong with some of you? I'm from middle belt, and I watched the video when the people were destroying oba of Lagos palace, they were all speaking Yoruba which I don't understand. Almost everyone on the video speaking Yoruba. When soldier went to kill in lekki toll gate, they did not sample the tribe rather they shoot at protesters not minding any tribes. Please u can watch that video of the shooting if you won't shed tears. Igbo or Yoruba are not our common enemies, our enemies are our leaders and we should remain focus on dealing with them. I might not support burning of properties but I didn't blame them because you can get properties back but u can't get lives lost back.
You are a fool
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

You are a bastard , your bastard brothers disgraced your oba
You prostitute mother, idiot father, all your family members are bastard
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by gotnel: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
technuel:
They are turning the table to tribal War.

How can some unscrupulous elements vociferously spew that it was the Igbos or IPOB that are trying to destory the West and Lagos?

Now I ask if they don't have a cladestine motive, while did they switch off the Bill board light and removed the CCTV.

The Footages obtained by Punch and other media Outfit where Security agents were brutally killing unarmed protesters, was it also fake?

How Can Igbos go to Oba's Palace to desecrate it without having to battle the Yorubas who may feel it is an insult for a stranger to carry out such a dastardly act against their monach?

How can Igbos set Tinubus investment on fire without having to contend with Lagos touts who are always Royal to Jagaban. If it were only Igbos that burnt those properties, by now it would have degenerated into a serious tribal crash?

How can You tell me it is only the Igbos that have been protesting against Police brutality at the Lekki tollgate?

The Mushin Boys that was vehemently attacking a DPO are they also Igbos?

Lets face the fact, Lagos State Government goofed by declaing state of emergency and ever allowing security agents to shoot unarmed protesters.

It's only a fool and unreasonable person that we agree to the fact that Igbo are up to destroying Lagos.

What will the Igbo people gain from destroying Lagos?
Lagos, where Igbo traders are very much better off than any other place including the south east.

We should not blame anyone or any tribe for the destruction that is ongoing in Lagos.

I believe all the people of southern Nigeria are together in this struggle to restructuring the country.

Let us all watch out for the antics of divide and confusion being driven into our minds from the enemies camps.

Government is our number one enemy in this struggle
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Kelvinhunta: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Yes you are likely to be right but still the government was wrong to have sent the army in the first place. That army presence and their shootings made people so emotional to believe people were shot. Army shouldn't have been there and that what escalated the situation. I believe Lagos state governor is the only governor with human heart though not giving him100%but 70% is not bad at all
yusufu16:

Dont mind Nigerians. Somehow because of emotions we failed to understand what actually happen. People just got injuries as a result of fear when the soldiers shot in the air. But because of the way the news was spread in the social media, everyone believed soldiers fired at peaceful unarmed protesters.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Saao(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

You are a fool
OK thank you.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by AlhajiNatty(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Shut your trap nwokem.
It's too early in the morning for your sickness.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by jesmond3945: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2020
TsaTrinity:

Many have internet but few know how to use it. Maybe the person you quoted is on Airtel free data so he or she didn't watch it.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊
loool
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

If you're sure the protesters weren't killed everyone who was killed were chickens or something else. Go out and join the peaceful protesters next time.

Arent u ashamed playing with people's death

You were just moved by what you saw on the social media
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Yes you are likely to be right but still the government was wrong to have sent the army in the first place. That army presence and their shootings made people so emotional to believe people were shot. Army shouldn't have been there and that what escalated the situation. I believe Lagos state governor is the only governor with human heart though not giving him100%but 70% is not bad at all

Yes it was the greatest mistake of the government to send soldiers in the heat of the protest.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Havesense:

Now I can see you’re really a big fool... I’ve been observing your nonsense comments for a while but I see you’re nothing but a shameless old fool.. Are you trying to seek attention or what.. How could you say it’s a fake news.. I don’t blame you either, had it been one of your family members gets killed there, you won’t open your smelly dirty mouth to say rubbish

Name one person that was killed.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by khalleb(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

Op even in Abuja here, igbo wanted to do so but they met their mate hausa, hausa met them bumba to bumba, Yoruba are coward, no Yoruba man will go to Oba palace chase oba out destroy the palace we respect our elders.

Yorubas, they are urging you to destroy Tinubu's properties in Yoruba land, they have not destroyed those of Atiku, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi, Abacha, Ibori, Alamiesigha, Danjuma, Odili, Igbinedion Kwankwaso, Saraki, Audu in their areas.

The earlier the Yorubas know this is an attempt to break and destroy them, the better for them.
Besides, they only started with alleged Tinubu's properties, no they are burning down all revenue yielding assets in Yoruba land and the president is quiet.

My Yoruba folks, time to use your head.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by 444crop: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Switched off light sorry.... Typo
FriendNG:

Are you true. Now supply us with list or pictures of those killed in the alledged Massacre.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by kumulus(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

Pictures of those with bullets wounds oga online Pathologist.

The dead Oke is a fake too?? The live recording I saw on twitter yesterday of some young men getting chased down and gunned by security operatives who celebrated the successful hunting by exchanging handshake afterwards is also fake, the young purported grandson of a monarch that died is also propaganda.... I'm not advocating for the destruction of properties nor lives although I fully support the campaign to end police brutality and bad governance which stemmed from corrupt practices. I've at some point advocated on this platform that WE urgently needed a mental revolution (this would have averted these violence and killings we have at the moment). But let's call a spade a spade, the governments response had been very weak and poorly calculated, the script which unfolded for many years indicated the nation was bound to get to this point now or later. The protest started off well but rather than utilize the soldiers to safeguard the protesters and protest grounds, government chose instead to withdraw security hence allowing miscreants and sponsored elements freehand to cause mayhem. This has led to the take over you see happening on the streets of Lagos and other such places.

***Btw there's no need for name calling....why is it you already feel offended by a mere question?
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

You were just moved by what you saw on the social media

Pls click on that Twitter link
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by rigarmortis: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2020
AdetayoNL:
Nnamdi Kanu's audio tape is the cause of all this...can the guy just shut up.. He doesn't sound sensible trying to sabotage our grievance for his own personal agenda.. Right now, am beginning to believe he is part of FG script to make us lose focus.. For the first time, Youth was untied to fight their common enemy, and one idiot is sabotaging the effort of the youth with his un-guided lousy mouth

Nnamdi Kanu has a special place in Hell Fire. Trust me

I am Igbo, for idiots who wants to give this a tribal slant

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Yebosola(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
... Even eniola badmus escaped with a whisker.

Who where the 7 dead bodies the Army asked the police to come deposit at the mortuary... I and where a group of doctors treating protest survivors flying over hospital fences?.... I pls dont

Which Eniola?the one that said she was never at the toll gate,clean your mouth.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Pls click on that Twitter link

Its fake
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Yebosola(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

That's Nigeria for you.

People love lying in our country.

A fable is made a fact even when debunked the truth no longer holds.

Ruwanda loading with false SM
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Arthurity1(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

Op even in Abuja here, igbo wanted to do so but they met their mate hausa, hausa met them bumba to bumba, Yoruba are coward, no Yoruba man will go to Oba palace chase oba out destroy the palace we respect our elders.
You are a shameless worm from the dredges of humanity! Your IQ is negative!
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Liposure: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
This is not a matter of ibo vs yoruba. We are angry. Anyone trying to play tribalism with what happened at lekki is an enemy of national unity. This is the time we set aside our differences and embrace harmony
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by ivolt: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
shey the live videos we saw too was fake too... God will Judge you for supporting evil. And may you receive the same fate as the lekki protesters since you said nobody was killed.
I never knew video is now the way to confirm that someone dead.
Nothing those actors wouldn't do to destroy the country.

How do you know a dead person from a dark video?
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by kumulus(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
who hired the thugs? Me and you? Any more questions you have about the happenings of Tuesday night 20 October 2020.. Pls take it to the vice presidents Twitter page. He has released a statement. Ask him if there was shooting or not

I was about showing them say screenshot....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Reinforce Okada Ban In Katsina / Zamfara: PDP, APC Bicker Over Attempt To Bribe Trbunal Judges, Impeach Gov Lawal / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.