Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate (9889 Views)

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
why am I even arguing with you guys.... The errand boy of the bkoodsucker has released a statement.. Pls note the "victim" in the statement....

The VP was deceived, in fact even the foreign media believed this fake event.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
why am I even arguing with you guys.... The errand boy of the bkoodsucker has released a statement.. Pls note the "victim" in the statement....

He is in Abuja busy tweeting. Even Hilary Clinton have spoken from USA. I did not ask for all this.

I need just need evidence of death or a report missing person from Lekki night 20/10/20. If you don't have done mention me.

A so called massacre but not even 1 person can be identified.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

Victims could also be those that were trampled upon during the melee.
so ordinarily there would be a stampede? Bros reason with your brain for once...
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by kumulus(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

Dont mind Nigerians. Somehow because of emotions we failed to understand what actually happen. People just got injuries as a result of fear when the soldiers shot in the air. But because of the way the news was spread in the social media, everyone believed soldiers fired at peaceful unarmed protesters.

Those with bullet wounds also got that as a result of fear and scampering I suppose!
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
so ordinarily there would be a stampede? Bros reason with your brain for once...

The government announces a curfew.

The protesters/hoodlums fail to adhere to it.

Buildings and public properties are being destroyed.

Soldier come in, shoot in the air to disperse the crowd.

Gunshots cause a melee and people get injured.

I thought you had a brain for that I apologise.
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
kumulus:

Those with bullet wounds also got that as a result of fear and scampering I suppose!

Pictures of those with bullets wounds oga online Pathologist.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

The boy in that picture was stabbed in his own home by thugs.

You would not rest until you find something negative to say.
who hired the thugs? Me and you? Any more questions you have about the happenings of Tuesday night 20 October 2020.. Pls take it to the vice presidents Twitter page. He has released a statement. Ask him if there was shooting or not

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
who hired the thugs? Me and you? Any more questions you have about the happenings of Tuesday night 20 October 2020.. Pls take it to the vice presidents Twitter page. He has released a statement. Ask him if there was shooting or not

News flash!

Shooting in the air is called SHOOTING.

Shock, Horror.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

The boy in that picture was stabbed in his own home by thugs.

You would not rest until you find something negative to say.
Can you imagine? And we were confidently told he was hit by a stray bullet. I think it is clear now that Twitter is the home of fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Gracchus: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2020
technuel:
They are turning the table to tribal War.

How can some unscrupulous elements vociferously spew that it was the Igbos or IPOB that are trying to destory the West and Lagos?

Now I ask if they don't have a cladestine motive, while did they switch off the Bill board light and removed the CCTV.

The Footages obtained by Punch and other media Outfit where Security agents were brutally killing unarmed protesters, was it also fake?

How Can Igbos go to Oba's Palace to desecrate it without having to battle the Yorubas who may feel it is an insult for a stranger to carry out such a dastardly act against their monach?

How can Igbos set Tinubus investment on fire without having to contend with Lagos touts who are always Royal to Jagaban. If it were only Igbos that burnt those properties, by now it would have degenerated into a serious tribal crash?

How can You tell me it is only the Igbos that have been protesting against Police brutality at the Lekki tollgate?

The Mushin Boys that was vehemently attacking a DPO are they also Igbos?

Lets face the fact, Lagos State Government goofed by declaing state of emergency and ever allowing security agents to shoot unarmed protesters.
Why isn't it possible You forgot that igbos make up 80% of Lagos population, obviously they far outnumber the Yoruba minorities so it's plausible that they did it cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Golan007: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
ModelX:
Can you imagine? And we were confidently told he was hit by a stray bullet. I think it is clear now that Twitter is the home of fake news.

That's Nigeria for you.

People love lying in our country.

A fable is made a fact even when debunked the truth no longer holds.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

[s]The government announces a curfew.

I thought you had a brain for that I apologise.[/s]
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2020
kumulus:

They are FAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

[s]Pictures of those with bullets wounds oga online Pathologist[/s].
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Depressed101: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

[s]That's Nigeria for you.

People love lying in our country.

A fable is made a fact even when debunked the truth no longer holds.[/s]
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by yusufu16: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Its now i know most Nigerian are not intelligent. They are moved by what they see and hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by 444crop: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2020
They came and saw peaceful protesters, switched of the lights and removed the cctvs, for whatever reasons they started shooting in the air really? And why would there be a cause to spray bullets in the air on protesters that are without arm, only cos they asked for a better governance.... Well if the Yoruba's don't see it yet, my take is, believe whatever you want....
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by FriendNG: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
444crop:
They came and saw peaceful protesters, switched of the lights and removed the cctvs, for whatever reasons they started shooting in the air really? And why would there be a cause to spray bullets in the air on protesters that are without arm, only cos they asked for a better governance.... Well if the Yoruba's don't see it yet, my take is, believe whatever you want....

Are you true. Now supply us with list or pictures of those killed in the alledged Massacre.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by n3xt(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2020
technuel:
They are turning the table to tribal War.

How can some unscrupulous elements vociferously spew that it was the Igbos or IPOB that are trying to destory the West and Lagos?

Now I ask if they don't have a cladestine motive, while did they switch off the Bill board light and removed the CCTV.

The Footages obtained by Punch and other media Outfit where Security agents were brutally killing unarmed protesters, was it also fake?

How Can Igbos go to Oba's Palace to desecrate it without having to battle the Yorubas who may feel it is an insult for a stranger to carry out such a dastardly act against their monach?

How can Igbos set Tinubus investment on fire without having to contend with Lagos touts who are always Royal to Jagaban. If it were only Igbos that burnt those properties, by now it would have degenerated into a serious tribal crash?

How can You tell me it is only the Igbos that have been protesting against Police brutality at the Lekki tollgate?

The Mushin Boys that was vehemently attacking a DPO are they also Igbos?

Lets face the fact, Lagos State Government goofed by declaing state of emergency and ever allowing security agents to shoot unarmed protesters.

God bless you
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by xcelentattitude(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Difrent:

Leave them , it's either they produce the list of the names of the deceased or else they come and apologise to the nation......they all keep saying they saw videos of soldiers shooting even when they saw clearly the soldiers were shooting in the air to scare people away.....the wounded are in the hospital but we are yet to see any dead body....they keep sharing pictures of shot and injured people as if people automatically died when shot.....like I told one of them it a great injustice and insult NOT to publish the names of the dead because they won't be immortalized and their death would have been in vain and the needless destruction will be a foolish act

Is it right for the military to shoot into the air when it is clear that unarmed citizens are directly in front of them?

If they don't have anything to hide, why did they off the lights?

Why remove the cctv camera?

These are the real questions we ought to be asking.

These are the actions ignited the insurrection.

Please don't be one of Nigeria's problems o..
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by jesmond3945: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

Don't mind Nigerians. The news of the massacre was FAKE. Some people even claim it is genocide, totally untrue. I wonder how most people were not able to reason rationally - even foreign medias were deceived. People were injured when they were scampering for safety as a result of the shot in the air. No one was shot at by the soldiers.
did you watch dj switch video?
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by plessis: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

Op even in Abuja here, igbo wanted to do so but they met their mate hausa, hausa met them bumba to bumba, Yoruba are coward, no Yoruba man will go to Oba palace chase oba out destroy the palace we respect our elders.

Mynd44 seun

rule 2
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2020
All of you saying no one died in the open fire, you mean the cameras were removed and the bill board light was switched off just for the soldiers to shoot in the air?....my Jesus! Are you guys on weed or what? Do have brain at all to think? If you lost someone there or followed DJ Switch live video, y'all won't spit the trash you're spiting. After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria
Nonsense
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2020
jesmond3945:
did you watch dj switch video?
Many have internet but few know how to use it. Maybe the person you quoted is on Airtel free data so he or she didn't watch it.
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity in Nigeria.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Havesense: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

Don't mind Nigerians. The news of the massacre was FAKE. Some people even claim it is genocide, totally untrue. I wonder how most people were not able to reason rationally - even foreign medias were deceived. People were injured when they were scampering for safety as a result of the shot in the air. No one was shot at by the soldiers.

Now I can see you’re really a big fool... I’ve been observing your nonsense comments for a while but I see you’re nothing but a shameless old fool.. Are you trying to seek attention or what.. How could you say it’s a fake news.. I don’t blame you either, had it been one of your family members gets killed there, you won’t open your smelly dirty mouth to say rubbish
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Havesense: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

The government announces a curfew.

I thought you had a brain for that I apologise.

May God punish you for what you said.. since I can’t reply all you morons one by one because stupid people like you are so plenty.. I’ll just be laying curses on you... saying nonsense
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Havesense: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
FriendNG:

Na u we go ask. Who are the 7 dead bodies if they truly exist. Not media dead bodies, real ones.

Your dad,mum and the rest of your family members
Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
yusufu16:

Dont mind Nigerians. Somehow because of emotions we failed to understand what actually happen. People just got injuries as a result of fear when the soldiers shot in the air. But because of the way the news was spread in the social media, everyone believed soldiers fired at peaceful unarmed protesters.

If you're sure the protesters weren't killed everyone who was killed were chickens or something else. Go out and join the peaceful protesters next time.

Arent u ashamed playing with people's death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund / Gov Peter Obi Sworn In For Second Term In Awka Anambra State / 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.