Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained (3186 Views)

INEC: IREV Won’t Fail During Guber Polls, We’ve Activated Second Option / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ozinlex: 3:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Now I totally understand what is going on and why the result is now been uploaded

2 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ozinlex: 3:54am On Mar 07, 2023
God bless our in- coming President HE Peter Obi

54 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by blabulu2000: 3:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Ozinlex:
God bless our in- coming President HE Peter Obi

Obi is not our President Elect. He failed in the just concluded election.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by aariwa(m): 3:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Sounds like a reasonable explanation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ozinlex: 4:00am On Mar 07, 2023
We have political mafians in charge of this country against the masses and we must defeat them by his grace

17 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ozinlex: 4:01am On Mar 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

Relax bro, it is not yet over

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ozinlex: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2023
aariwa:
Sounds like a reasonable explanation

Yes it truly does

3 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ozinlex: 4:06am On Mar 07, 2023
More

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Psalmistproject: 4:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Another reason is the Court order restricting INEC from tampering with all the election materials. It's like the BVAS is now being uploaded under the keen supervision of all party agents and tech experts. All working together to un-rig the election.

18 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by techgen(m): 4:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Crazy explanation.

So all the devices where turned on at once??

Nobody clicked upload or refresh, it just started automatically... because na social media App??

Make una shine UNA eyes, all these na mastermind event, make he look like some correct. And you go think say the rest tally.

Las, las...them go make am look say OBi take second.

The best way na election cancellation.

4 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by tuborme: 4:34am On Mar 07, 2023
techgen:
Crazy explanation.

So all the devices where turned on at once??

Nobody clicked upload or refresh, it just started automatically... because na social media App??

Make una shine UNA eyes, all these na mastermind event, make he look like some correct. And you go think say the rest tally.

Las, las...them go make am look say OBi take second.

The best way na election cancellation.

Mugu…, the BVAS runs on android like your mobile phone

16 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Opintiwa: 4:36am On Mar 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

He succeeded more than your papa

8 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Go to court with your evidences, it’s that simple. No need to be bitter, arrogant and constituting nuisance on social media. The people you are fighting over do not really care about you, bitter truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by phorget(m): 5:41am On Mar 07, 2023
So why did they turned it off and later turned it ON again? These people wan use grammar bamboozle us o.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Whois(m): 5:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Who said we're fighting, is it possible to change result uploaded to inec server?

IyaebeTheGreat:
Go to court with your evidences, it’s that simple. No need to be bitter, arrogant and constituting nuisance on social media. The people you are fighting over do not really care about you, bitter truth.

6 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by IamANigerianMan: 5:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Another reason is the Court order restricting INEC from tampering with all the election materials. It's like the BVAS is now being uploaded under the keen supervision of all party agents and tech experts. All working together to un-rig the election.
Continueing deceiving yourself, the law says uplaod on the server , you store in the BVAs, are they the same? It is just like tell judge I wanted to rape her but my penis did not penetrate because I was weak. This election will not stand .

5 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Ofunaofu: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

Tinubu is the president elect no doubt but with a stolen mandate that will be recovered

5 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2023
tuborme:

Mugu…, the BVAS runs on android like your mobile phone
I say they are all Illiterate
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

A stolen crown is nothing but a mere cap. It will returned.

3 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by helinues: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2023
So both REC and scope would update different results on Irev portal totally different from what they presented physically .

It seems like some people have stopped making use of their free gifted senses.

You can't be brainwashed by religion and still be in the shackle of political brainwashing.. na brain damaging.

Make una continue celebrating your cooked up Irev results

3 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by emmy512: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2023
The ignorant comments here I can't even quote them to correct them.

An explanation has been given and you still say funny things

4 Likes

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by wonlasewonimi: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2023
If only all the PUs did offline upload, this mandate thief would be dead and buried by now.

1 Like

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Urchinpainer: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

You must be mistaken him for you father, who is a complete useless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Obidence can now rest.
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by BestMan001: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

He succeeded more than your papa

Thank you
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by BestMan001: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Thank you
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by blabulu2000: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Yes. I Mistook him for all the elderly in your lineage who will soon run mad

.Eni kuure
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by ruffhandu: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2023
This is your own understanding as exactly described by INEC. But it may also not be exactly as they claimed, because we don't believe anything inec says about this sham. Now tell me, why would you turn off only the presidential channel~?

1 Like

Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by NothingDoMe: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Continueing deceiving yourself, the law says uplaod on the server , you store in the BVAs, are they the same? It is just like tell judge I wanted to rape her but my penis did not penetrate because I was weak. This election will not stand .
Simple.
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by Urchinpainer: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2023
blabulu2000:

Yes. I Mistook him for all the elderly in your lineage who will soon run mad

.Eni kuure
Atụrụ
Re: Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained by tyboy(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2023
All the noise about stolen mandate dey make me vex , if you have proof then go ahead present it to court and the world to see. Winning your polling unit does not translate you are winning or leading. Go to inec portal check your polling unit result and check with what you have and make your case. I have checked mine and it is exactly what we had in the polling unit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video / Yarima: My Wife Is Not 13, He Strives Hard To Be Guided By The Holy Qur'an / Don’t Kill People Over My Ambition – Jonathan !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.