Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing (62054 Views)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Address which useless yooots? Hypocritical yooots? When this whole thing started, he addressed Nigerians on the ongoing SARS reform but you guys said it's a lie, he was deceiving you guys. What else do you want? The protests were being hijacked by hoodlums and you guys(peaceful protesters) cried for help, curfew was imposed as a way to stop the madness..but you guys still defied tjhe curfew, making the soldiers to shoot in the air with the hope that it will disperse the protesters. You called this massacre, even though till now you can't provide names of those massacred. This has led to destroying of many properties around the country...Now you guys are tired, you want him to address the nation. Address fire!
Bubu may Not last in that position for another 2 months. Bookmark this post. God's hands are in all these happenings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Abudu2000(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

A typical Nigerian is not different from SARS and a typical SARS is not different from Nigerians. We're mirror of each other. You're threatening your fellow Nigerian for saying the truth.

By the time the dust is settled, many of you caught on cameras killing people and burning properties will have your days in courts
no Sars is your family and your family is sars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by authority2006(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Bluntguy:

As if you would show up if alerted. Coward!!!

Bravery is killing people and destroying properties, you're not taught correctly.
Alert me doesn't mean I will be part of madness, it means that you know where you are supposed to go but won't. You're only good at oppressing helpless people. How many politicians or children have you killed?

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Lacash: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
kendrick9:
Are you afraid?
if I was afraid, I wouldnt have called him stupid. You are even more stupid not to see this
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by peace80037: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Una go see shomtin...Just getting started though
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Slurity(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-kill-ogun-dco-steal-arms-dpo-missing/
whoever reporting this is doing it upside down. The story here in Atan yesterday should start with the last statement about the DPO been seriously injured. Atan for the first time want to join the protest yesterday and start by barricades on the main road towards Agbara, the DPO showed up just few minutes later and started to shoot into the air even before getting to the road block to scare the protesters away , but when he see that they were unmoved he later want to talk to them and in the process of talking to them they bad boys start to slap him, push him here and there and eventually break a bottle on his head and before we know what happens, he released a Bullet into the crowd beating him and blood everywhere. That is what led to the death of the civilian in your report. He is actually killed by DOO himself. The youth then went to the police station to burn it down and kill the officer they met on duty.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by fubsy: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Why will a country be on fire and the president is nowhere to be found? The president is even mute! When he had a meeting with his ministers (FEC meeting) he said nothing about #LekkiMassacre of 20.10.2020. President Muhammadu Buhari’s silence is killing this nation politically and economically. He needs to speak and act swiftly. In acting, he should be just and fair! We need a restoration of civility in Nigeria.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by authority2006(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Another northern OLIGARCHY paid media thug spotted...... people like you would rather die than see a United south.

We all know you are from the North and a BMC campaign thug

Many of your kind abound on Nairaland with more than 100 different monikers ..... Haters of good

DIVIDE AND RULE TACTIC is dead on arrival

You want to so much attack Northern oligarchy, then why are you burning South West to the ground?

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by modsfucker: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Igbos are misleading the Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Bluntguy: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Bravery is killing people and destroying properties, you're not taught correctly.
Alert me doesn't mean I will be part of madness, it means that you know where you are supposed to go but won't. You're only good at oppressing helpless people. How many politicians or children have you killed?
Bravery is sitting at home and running mouth. And you think you are taught correctly. We will achieve our aim and I know you would want to enjoy the fruit of freedom. But until we do, enjoy your slavery.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by authority2006(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:
Igbos are misleading the Yoruba

And they are doing great job because they are succeeding at it

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by greensandy: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Bluntguy:

We will soon get to you.

From the comfort of your room? Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by 989900: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

I think you must be a very stupid person. Soldiers shot in the air? and are you saying did not die. You must be really stupid for believing the lies of your oppressors. Didn't you see the instagram live videos? Why was Sanwo olu in the hospital early yesterday morning. Why did he fly flags at half mast. Or you didn't see videos of police shooting unarmed ppl like dogs in the street. Or what od the designer that was shot yesterday. What of Jimoh that was killed in Oyo.

All this because we rightfully demanded an ended to police brutality. The police escalated the situation by killing innocent ppl in oyo, surulere etc. Then sponsored thugs to hijack the protest and paint it as a chaotic movement. Next things soldiers took it out of control with their massacre at Lekki. So everything that has happened so far is on the govt. If no life had been lost, I'm very sure the protests would have ended by now

Thank you. That was encompassing. The guy you replied to is some 2cent-charlatan, hilariously hiding under some whack-ass specious demagoguery.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Oloriburuku ni e!!!
Ogun kill you and your family down to your 4th and 5th generation..
May..u live to bury all your kids!!!

Since..u have chosen to be stupid and I will definitely be idiotic too..
Thank God you know you are an idiot and all of these will befall you
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Bluntguy: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Johnsinia:
Pls, if you people can get to that fool... you guys should do that fast
We will unmask the idiot very soon.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by kponkedenge(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Address which useless yooots? Hypocritical yooots? When this whole thing started, he addressed Nigerians on the ongoing SARS reform but you guys said it's a lie, he was deceiving you guys. What else do you want? The protests were being hijacked by hoodlums and you guys(peaceful protesters) cried for help, curfew was imposed as a way to stop the madness..but you guys still defied tjhe curfew, making the soldiers to shoot in the air with the hope that it will disperse the protesters. You called this massacre, even though till now you can't provide names of those massacred. This has led to destroying of many properties around the country...Now you guys are tired, you want him to address the nation. Address fire!

Address which youth? What demands did he put on the table for a real change? SARS officials were still at Ikorodu as early as yesterday.... Still moving freely with their guns.....so what exactly did he address?

So you are okay with soldiers shooting at unarmed protesters sitting on the ground? What happened to tear gas or water canyon?

Daft statement like this is why we are where we are as a nation.... No matter how cruel our leaders are.... Some idiots will still pop out to defend them.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by authority2006(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Bluntguy:

Bravery is sitting at home and running mouth. And you think you are taught correctly. We will achieve our aim and I know you would want to enjoy the fruit of freedom. But until we do, enjoy your slavery.

Bravery is not causing causing destruction and inflicting pains on the people. How are you going to achieve your aim when all what you do is killing your own and destroying your people's properties?
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by adeheritage: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
The killing of police officers in this case is unfortunate, in any case as well, because, the shooting at Lekki was not done by police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by BigDick70inch(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

No..
Jux u and family down to your unborn generation..
Kachifoo!!
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Foolishbuhari: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Buhari

What is wrong with the president? Properties and lives are been lost and yet nobody is been held to account. Is the country now a Somalia or Afghanistan where there was no law?

Or is it because the things that are happening is not in the north hence his deliberate behaviour to ignore the South?
What is all this rubish? They are killing law enforcement agencies and no any reaction from government but if the police retaliated now, you will see a massive video online crying extrajudicial killings. Are the police not humans? Don't they have families?

Now my advice to the police is to start fighting back. Don't look while these hooligans kill and Miam you. Return fire for fire

You are either intentionally being stupid or worse! These officers have been committing all sorts of atrocities and suddenly they are the victims? You've not been seeing them using unarmed masses running away or found in the streets for shooting target practice?

Any police officer killed deserves, has it coming and I wish it's brutal so these men know no one has a monopoly of violence!
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by mechanics(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Retaliation in whatever form is evil, all those who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword, and whatever one sow will surely reap, I pity those youths going about killing security officials and destroying of government properties, they are the evils doers of the land and their light will soon will turned off.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by UDUJ(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

And people liked this your post? That's what's shocking to me. I understand you are being paid pittance by the government to spread propaganda. I am shocked to see you sold your soul for a pitiful 30k monthly stipend. Shame on you. Spits in disgust.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by authority2006(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

I will keep reporting any of them that insult or abuse or curse you instead of debating with you sensibly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Bluntguy: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Bravery is not causing causing destruction and inflicting pains on the people. How are you going to achieve your aim when all what you do is killing your own and destroying your people's properties?
Watch and see. No more answers to stupid questions.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by fasolaa: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Weldon
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Ade3131: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Jerewise332:

You're absolutely right bro
The way I'm seeing it Buhari will not address the nation except called for dialogue

And that qualifies him as a good leader?

A leader who watches while his country burns down and his citizens (Force men included) killed and maimed in cold blood?

A leader who folds his hands and watch jail breaks and public offenders reunite with the community without a word or action?

Hope this is not even the same jail they took or rather plan to take the BH guys from the north to some time last 2 years ago?

Since OBJ left, and as bad a leader as he was, all his predecessors have made him look like a 5 star leader. We're all in it together. Let's pray it doesn't get worse than this.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by dederocs(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
The protest has ended, the security forces must resume its duties...has the police abdicated its functions...the police more than anyone must know that hoodlums always hijack protests...the police must return to the streets and deal devisively with these robbers and killers on the prowl...the call was to end SARS and bad governance, no one said end police.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Fourwinds: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
are you okay... How can you tell me there was no killings at lekki tollgate... The videos and pictures going round the social media are what? Nonsense everywhere
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Brayss(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

I will keep reporting any of them that insult or abuse or curse you instead of debating with you sensibly
Thanks man. I have gotten used to it. The God I serve does not do injustice so I know their curses are for them and for their families. They have nothing upstairs to debate with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.