Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing (62060 Views)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Femiomoh(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
It is valid.
The DPO of the station shot a young boy at a road block during a peaceful protest,he died instantly.
That led to the burning of the new and old police stations in the town.
Atan Ota. Ogun State.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by knowhowk: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Femiomoh:
It is valid.
The DPO of the station shot a young boy at a road block during a peaceful protest,he died instantly.
That led to the burning of the new and old police stations in the town.
Atan Ota. Ogun State.
. Sincere Reporting unlike the Half info by the op
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by GreyLaw(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
MagicBishop:

As much as the anarchy is worrying, this is the only language that the FG understands and also the people have had several uncountable reasons and encounters to hate the police .

Also, don't forget that this protest is addressing police brutality which neither the govt or police deemed fit to address rather they resorted to their usual "sorrow, tears and blood" tactics .

Now look where we are.

I blame the useless police for both their past sins and their feeble attempt to squash the protest with violence

I blame the arrogant, deaf and insensitive FG and the out of touch NASS leadership for not stepping in.

All this could have been prevented if there was a genuine and sincere attempt to listen to the plights of the people on police brutality, extortion and extrajudicial murders.

No pity.

Water must get level .

Las Las we will finally get rid of the useless police and it's place a more professional , humane and sensitive organization as well as put those elected in power to have it in the back of their heads that the people are watching and will act if they mess up.

Excellent comment!
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by trulife: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
PLEASE STOP KILLING THE POLICE - I plead with the protesters to hence forth seize from killing the Nigeria Police Officers. If carefully traced, one out of not less than 3 or 5 protester must have a Police relation and they are humans like us. The government have failed to address sensitive issues that would have long re-shaped our Police for effective performance. Let us channel our greviances to the appropriate body ( The Government/our leaders). PLS STOP THE KILLING OF POLICE OFFICERS AND OTHER SECURITY PERSONNEL THEY ARE HUMANS LIKE US AND THE BAD ONES HAVE LEARNT THEIR LESSONS...REMEMBER THEIR REMNANTS WILL STILL BE THERE TO POLICE US TOMORROW AND THE PAINS IGNITED IN THEM THROUGH THESE KILLINGS MAY SILENTLY BE HUNTING US ALL AGAIN. tRuLiFe

1 Share

Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Litmus: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

Trust Africans now, when they say they are subhumans they'll start complaining then they'll go behind and still behave like subhumans, cognitive dissonance in display. Imagine there's literally no such thing as the police again this means that the criminals who robbed at night now have the licence to rob during the daytime, this is just like amputating your foot because you have an injury.

Well, at the beginning of the proitests, some senior members of society went online to pronounce that the people had become more scared of the police than the criminals. Is it any wonder then that the people are now killing police officers and giving criminal murderers heroic welcome?
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Moneyboyz: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am very happy that OBADA OKO is attacked, that place is a murder and extorting house, most of the officers there are murderer's, I pray that they all should get their share of jungle justice.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Moneyboyz: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emanodimo:

Guy, you are right about SARS officer who sold their empathy and sanity for pussy... I witness that in that Obada-Oko.

I witness inhumane treatment on suspect that year.
I once works in a Company at Wasimi, close to Itori in Ogun State.

There was a canteen insyd that Police Station that makes me visited there then....

You mean that canteen at the other side of the road..

I was once arrested and taken there, spent 4 days there in their cell, they demanded 100k from me as bail for something I didn't do. I was just in the right place at the wrong time.
One mad officer is there, he asked us to start cussing ourselves in the name of prayer that his children will never know peace, that his children will never cease to make it to the station, he was smoking while on duty and very drunk, if you see the way he beat me that day cause I refused to curse myself Jesu.

OBADA oko alone makes nothing less than 2 million naira alone per day from what I witnessed there. Every night cell dey full, like 50 people in one cell.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Litmus:

Well, at the beginning of the proitests, some senior members of society went online to pronounce that the people had become more scared of the police than the criminals. Is it any wonder then that the people are now killing police officers and giving criminal murderers heroic welcome?
When those criminals will go an a looting and killing spree, I hope you'll treat them like gallant sons of the nation.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

But the presence of those officers is why you hardly see criminals at night, but you won't understand. When you start seeing anarchy as normal no come here rant.

Are u saying nigerians should accept paying bribes to d police because they want security which is their constitutional right? I thought u were d one condemning corruption in Nigerians in an earlier discourse?
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
trulife:
PLEASE STOP KILLING THE POLICE - I plead with the protesters to hence forth seize from killing the Nigeria Police Officers. If carefully traced, one out of not less than 3 or 5 protester must have a Police relation and they are humans like us. The government have failed to address sensitive issues that would have long re-shaped our Police for effective performance. Let us channel our greviances to the appropriate body ( The Government/our leaders). PLS STOP THE KILLING OF POLICE OFFICERS AND OTHER SECURITY PERSONNEL THEY ARE HUMANS LIKE US AND THE BAD ONES HAVE LEARNT THEIR LESSONS...REMEMBER THEIR REMNANTS WILL STILL BE THERE TO POLICE US TOMORROW AND THE PAINS IGNITED IN THEM THROUGH THESE KILLINGS MAY SILENTLY BE HUNTING US ALL AGAIN. tRuLiFe

Protesters didn't kill police officers.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u saying nigerians should accept paying bribes to d police because they want security which is their constitutional right? I thought u were d one condemning corruption in Nigerians in an earlier discourse?
I am not saying that, what I am saying is that the total absence of police is deadly, these idiots in black at least are the reason armed robbers and other miscreants have a think over before robbing their absence is dangerous, let's think this out. Talking about stealing, airtel it will never be well with you for stealing my credit the second time, haba.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by LaneBoi: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

That's what we're trying to understand. One Igbo man on twitter listed all companies in Lagos state allegedly belong to Tinubu and encouraged people to burn them down to the ground.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44. He broke rule 8
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by authority2006(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
LaneBoi:

He broke rule 8

You think that was a lie? People you called might have seen it too.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Look at them again authority2006 , can you see what am talking about here ..... They are trying to play games of DIVIDE AND RULE, let's be guided .... Our common enemy is the north

It will soon be delete and rule, useless people. You all started it wen you people murdered Sardauna nd Tafawa balawa. You will neva know peace.
Re: Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing by Kirchoffs: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

It will soon be delete and rule, useless people. You all started it wen you people murdered Sardauna nd Tafawa balawa. You will neva know peace.
grin grin grin grin.......Look at another hired media thug, you will soonjoin your sardauna and tafawa balewa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.