Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor (336 Views)

Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants / Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ / Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor by okpalaAnambra: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Governor Sanwo-Olu gave the excuse that powers above him ordered for Lekki massacre and I ask, how can he investigate something that is above him as he claimed.. What will he do if he finds out the truth since it was above him? What a mediocre governor who can't take blames for the massacre of Nigerian Youths
Re: How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor by mariahAngel(f): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Governor Sanwo-Olu gave the excuse that powers above him ordered for Lekki massacre and I ask, how can he investigate something that is above him as he claimed.. What will he do if he finds out the truth since it was above him? What a mediocre governor who can't take blames for the massacre of Nigerian Youths

What have you people (Anambra youths) done about James Nwafor when all his wicked crimes were exposed? It is valid question someone asked one of you yesterday...

Are you just going to fold your arms let him go free?
Is there nothing you Anambra youths can do?
Are you fearful cowards who only know how to ridicule others?
You witnessed what the Lagos citizens did after the unlawful massacre...
They made them pay!
But you so-called mouthed Anambra youths, why is James Nwafor's houses and cars still standing? Why haven't you all mobilized yourselves in unity, both home and away, and send a strong message with action, especially to those protecting him?
You only know how to flex muscles online...keyboard warriors!

Okpala Anambra indeed! More like Okpala okuko!
Situations have revealed that y'all are just cowards! Y'all can't do sh!t!
The respect I had for you people, I threw it in the canal.
Re: How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

What have you people (Anambra youths) done about James Nwafor when all his wicked crimes were exposed? It is valid question someone asked one of you yesterday...

They made them pay!
But you so-called mouthed Anambra youths, why is James Nwafor's houses and cars still standing? Why haven't you all mobilized yourselves in unity, both home and away, and send a strong message with action, especially to those protecting him?

Lagos will fall you Bastarrrd

Nothing concern igbos with you idiotsss
Re: How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor by Naijabad: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

They made them pay!

You are just stupid. Thanks all the same for acknowledging that yorubas destroyed properties in lagos.
Re: How Can You Investigate The Military Activity You Don't Control Mr Governor by mariahAngel(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Bonatheripper:

Lagos will fall you Bastarrrd

Nothing concern igbos with you idiotsss
Naijabad:

You are just stupid. Thanks all the same for acknowledging that yorubas destroyed properties in lagos.

[/s]

Cowards!

They only know how to flex muscles online!
You don't want to know the truth but it must be said!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of #endsars Protesters Gathered At Nigeria High Commission In Ireland / Nans Urges Students To Be Peaceful And Protect Lagos At All Cost. / Amidst Endsars Protest, Horded COVID 19 Palliative Discovered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.