Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion (845 Views)

Man Narrates What He Did To Avenge His Neighbours Death, How Did We Get Here? / Lekki Shooting :Massacre or No Massacre ,One Person Life Matters / "Yahoo Yahoo" How Did We Get Here And What Is The Way Out? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ItsReal: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2020
THE LEKKKI INCIDENT: DID WE JUST WITNESS A REAL MASSACRE OR A DEPLOYMENT OF A WEAPON OF 'MASS CONFUSION" IN THE SOUTHERN REGION?

After having reflected all night and carefully looked at all the ‘evidence’ of massacre flying around, I would like to Call for all Nigerians to calm down and REALLY consider whats going on with this Lekki 'Massacre' thing.
I was as heartbroken and mad as hell as all Nigerians a few hours ago and ready to support the total annihilation of our leaders, but something told me to look AGAIN at all the so-called 'evidence' of the massacre being shared all around, and after about 5 hours of carefully reviewing each 'damning' footage or photo I am NO LONGER USRE THERE WAS ANY MASSACRE.
Yeah, I know that will get blood boiling immediately but please let’s all pay attention and then do another review. THERE IS A PUPPETERS AT WORK TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE SOUTH AND WE ARE MISSING HIM IN THE MASS HYSTERIA.

1. MASSACRE AT LEKKI? NOW I HAVE MY VERY STRONG DOUBTS - As Nigeria mourns, I have spent all night reviewing all the evidence of this massacre, and my considered opinion, after reviewing everything I can see, is that someone wants Southern Nigeria to burn but I doubt we are looking at the right culprits.
Something else is going on and I suspect there is a Master Puppeteer at work in this Lekki ‘massacre’ thing and we all are falling into the dastardly plan to unleash violence in south Nigeria
We are hurt and mad as hell but LETS CALM DOWN AND REVIEW EVIDENCE

2. Everyone knew I am a sworn opponent of this lackluster Govt so I have nothing to gain by asking everyone to calm down and NOT assume what is not true (THE FACT that there is no massacre actually undercuts my campaign for # endBuhari so there is no way I will say it if I didn’t believe it.. I do not think there was any massacre at a Lekki yesterday. To join everyone to say there was will be dishonorable on my part because I do not believe it…. Despite my animus to the Govt.

3. Sure, There may have been a shooting and for that, we must hold some people accountable, but I don’t see mass murder. why?
- There are No bullet ridden bodies.
- There are no mothers crying over their dead children
- Everyone seems sure 11, or 30 or 70 people were killed by soldiers in Lekki yesternight, but NO ONE knows ANYONE actually killed personally. No siblings, no parents exhibiting the bodies of anyone. Did the dead bodies just disappear? If anyone has evidence, please attach it here for us all to see. But look at it yourself critically first so you don’t spread anarchy by the error of omission.
- There were no bullet-ridden bodies anywhere. The pictures being circulated of people lying on the ground being shot remarkably had NO BLOOD. NO BLOOD ON ANY OF THEM. How plausible is that? LOOK AGAIN at most of the pictures you have seen. Where is the body?
- Again, There are no bullet-ridden bodies. If there were 11 or 30 o 70 dead bodies, there must be at least 100 people with bullet wounds who didn’t die. That’s a reasonable statistical projection. For every dead person in a mass shooting, there must be at least 10 wounded. WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE? LET THEM SHOW US THEIR BULLER SPRAYED BODIES. I am not saying people were not shot (and govt must pay heavily for that), but I doubt there was a massacre.
- There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!
- There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.
- There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?
- We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

4. I know I would be crucified for seemingly coming out to urge caution in our conclusions, but Nigeria is my country too even if I am abroad. My family is still in the southern part of Nigeria and any fake provocation that makes people burn it all down will affect my people too. LETS PAUSE AND ASK WHATS GOING ON?
I SAY WITH ALL sense of a patriotic citizen who is disgusted at the govt but who would not be part of a frame-up as excuse to unleash violence. The agitations of the Youths remain, and they should continue their protests if they think they still have issues to settle but don’t burn down your nation on a lie.
Nobody has killed youths. Even governor Jide Sanwoolu, who must still own the consequence of his ill-advised curfew, but who has been most responsive and honest about all this, just confirmed there was NO FATALITY in Lekki.
I have looked at all the videos of this massacre that I can see, and I can say with all sense of responsibility and knowing that people are sooooo hurt and heartbroken now that I don’t think there was a massacre at Lekki
If it happened , we have not seen evidence of it yet.

5. I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

We must ask ourselves: WHAT DOES BUHARI STAND OT GAIN BY SHOOTING HIS OWN PEOPLE OR EVNE MORE WORRISOME, WHAT DOES TINUBE STAND OT GAIN BY SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF LAGOSIANS BUT A SWIFT END TO HIS POLITICAL LIVES? These guys are a lot of things, but they are NOT stupid. Let’s THINK before we dissolve into anarchy people
Of course, Buhari must still go (he is not physically and mentally able to rule as President. We all know it. But let’s focus on facts, not what the hidden puppeteer wants us to see.
CALL FOR EVIDENCE, NAMES, PCITURES WE CAN USE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW COURTS
I live in USA. I have a robust law firm in USA, And We have already started a petition to get this govt arraigned before the International tribunals with over 60,0000 signatures already but we need REAL evidence that ties Army and Govt to this if indeed there was a Massacre before those bodies can move.
So here is my sincere call out to Nigerians who were there or who were affected by this
- I would appreciate information on the people killed or shot by the soldiers (Names, contact information , addresses if you have it) so we can call them with my team and interview them for the record, for the international courts if this indeed happened. We need these verifiable evidences.
- If you have doctored videos that an objective person can use to say this is actually army shooting at civilians and not just fake videos you have not reviewed thoroughly yourself. Send it to info@naijalives
matter.com
- Pictures on the scene or phone video of the scene. I don’t think any international court will believe that dozens of people were shot and killed by solider with over 50,000 phones present and nobody caught anything on their camera of dead bodies on the floor or the soldiers actually shooting deliberately and repeatedly to kill
- We all want to bring perpetrators to book but stories of ‘I heard them screaming they are shooting at us’ like the respected Pat Utomi was selling on Channels would be laughed out of court. He never even said he saw any soldiers shooting or saw any dead or shot body on the floor. I just finished reviewing his channels interview again. All he said was he heard people shouting they were shooting at us. We all know what happens when the crowd gets riled up . People who were not even in the scene will claim they saw people dying all over. I have seen that before and so have you
Peace out

Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com
https://www.facebook.com/100001888181022/posts/4562481663824728/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala seun Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by dhex(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Go and watch djswitch's Instagram live video from that night and come back and tell me there is no evidence, that they were removing bullets from people's leg's on LIVE VIDEO
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Ustec: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2020
I am still waiting for parents and families to come out and claim that their child or a member of their family was killed in the protest,
Until then, it's all fake news to me..!

3 Likes

Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by XXXXTENTACION: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Ustec:
I am still waiting for parents and families to come out and claim that their child or a member of their family was killed in the protest,
what of those Sanwo olu visited in the hospital

those ones are fake news too right
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by youngsahito(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Ustec:
fake or no fake, why did they switch off the light and we started hearing gun shot. The govt shut themselves by the foot
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Ustec: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
what of those Sanwo olu visited in the hospital

those ones are fake news too right
Those ones are injured protesters.
I am still waiting for family member to come out and claim they lost some one during the peaceful protest,until then, they are all fake news
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Could Gov. Sanwo-olu be really lying there was no death recorded

What a doctored protest!

I hope normalcy is restored soon

1 Like

Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Jamixlee: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ibuildstuff(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Op u are not totally right, dj switch was live on Instagram at lekki that night. Her footage were proofs that the army were there n they shot at unarmed protesters.

Now moving forward, a video of a man circulated the internet last week. The man claim that the govt will start using thugs to intimidate the protesters n if that doesn't work, the govt will use military to kill some few protesters so as to threaten the protesters n if that doesn't work the govt will assassinate some persons. I think what the man said it's exactly what's happening.

From dj switch live video and other footage, n evidence online, it shows the army went there n started shooting at the protesters, but what the army did was try to reduce the death toll as minimum as possible.

They shoot into the air, they use dummy round but at thesame time they use live round n shoot directly at some protesters.

So obviously some few people died, the plan wasn't a massacre but to scare of the protesters by killing one or two persons.

they are also claims that the army went away with some bodies. If u are active on Twitter, u would have probably heard complains of some persons missing at the protests since on Tuesday evening.

This was planned out by the Lagos State govt n federal government. It's very obvious, removing the CCTV camera and switching off the light gave them out. It was poorly executed.

Op u have not done a proper investigation.

1 Like

Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ibuildstuff(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Ustec:

I am still waiting for family member to come out and claim they lost some one during the peaceful protest,until then, they are all fake news
They are I saw two on Twitter yesterday.
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Ustec: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
youngsahito:
fake or no fake, why did they switch off the light and we started hearing gun shot. The govt shut themselves by the foot
To scare them away,they are already constituting nuisance in the society and the protest is already loosing it course..SARS has been dissolved and disbanded, they are suppose to halt the protest and allow the government fulfill their demands, if the government don't, then they can return with full force like Aisha yusefu had said.

They should change the hashtag to #Endbadgovernance if they don't want to stop the protest.
Government can not stand and watch hoodlums to continue burning police stations and government infrastructures and then do nothing about it.
If it escalates they will have no choice than to give the SWAT(SARS with another title) police another uniform to start fighting the hoodlums and harassing the protesters.
The UN is aware of the developments and the government is clear on their demands,the protest should stop for now, if truly there are no other motives behind the none-stop protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Ustec: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:

They are I saw two on Twitter yesterday.
Fake
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Vulcan24(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Ustec:

Were they wounded by rain water or sun heat ?
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ibuildstuff(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Ustec:

Fake
Na so, everything is fake. What reply my first comment. Lemme hear what u have to say
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by Ustec: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
ibuildstuff:
Op u are not totally right, dj switch was live on Instagram at lekki that night. Her footage were proofs that the army were there n they shot at unarmed protesters.

Now moving forward, a video of a man circulated the internet last week. The man claim that the govt will start using thugs to intimidate the protesters n if that doesn't work, the govt will use military to kill some few protesters so as to threaten the protesters n if that doesn't work the govt will assassinate some persons. I think what the man said it's exactly what's happening.

From dj switch live video and other footage, n evidence online, it shows the army went there n started shooting at the protesters, but what the army did was try to reduce the death toll as minimum as possible.

They shoot into the air, they use dummy round but at thesame time they use live round n shoot directly at some protesters.

So obviously some few people died, the plan wasn't a massacre but to scare of the protesters by killing one or two persons.

they are also claims that the army went away with some bodies. If u are active on Twitter, u would have probably heard complains of some persons missing at the protests since on Tuesday evening.

This was done planned out by the Lagos State govt n federal government. It's very obvious, removing the CCTV camera and switching off the light gave them out. It was poorly executed.

Op u have not done a proper investigation.
It's all politics, the UN and UK are aware of what happened in that tollgate.

It's time to use our own common sense too,else we will end up like the pictures above.
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by dederocs(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
It is not a massacre, massacre is when scores were killed,let us use grammer properly,social media should not stir up unecessary tension.
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by dederocs(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Ustec:

To scare them away,they are already constituting nuisance in the society and the protest is already loosing it course..SARS has been dissolved and disbanded, they are suppose to halt the protest and allow the government fulfill their demands, if the government don't, then they can return with full force like Aisha yusefu had said.

They should change the hashtag to #Endbadgovernance if they don't want to stop the protest.
Government can not stand and watch hoodlums to continue burning police stations and government infrastructures and then do nothing about it.
If it escalates they will have no choice than to give the SWAT(SARS with another title) police another uniform to start fighting the hoodlums and harassing the protesters.
The UN is aware of the developments and the government is clear on their demands,the protest should stop for now, if truly there are no other motives behind the none-stop protest.
I think it was exxagerated a bit, the officers were shooting in the air...though their prescence was uncalled for. Till now no conclusion on casualty. The press must be careful, not to incite people to chaos, i know news is your business, but please do not turn Nigeria to Libya cos you need more views.
https://www.nairaland.com/6196480/man-dismisses-report-him-being

Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by wisest10: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why is nairaland suddenly trying to change the Loki killing narrative......
Channels TV captured a man soaked with blood, there are reports that soldiers took bodies away...
Didnt you hear them sing the national anthem?
Didnt you hear the gun shots?
Twitter cannot carry everything?
Sanwolu himself said "forces beyond our control"
This is Nigeria those in power when they see white them go tell you say red
Even with the live video,what do you want to pause and think...
But let me pause and think also..
Are Nigerian senators corrupt?
Did Sars really kill anybody or its just a propaganda?
Did policemen open fire on protesters?
Did army even come to Lekki?
See if they are paying you guys to write this on nairaland abeg link me,I need money,I can write also but I know Nigerians are not stupid
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ibuildstuff(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
ItsReal:
THE LEKKKI INCIDENT: DID WE JUST WITNESS A REAL MASSACRE OR A DEPLOYMENT OF A WEAPON OF 'MASS CONFUSION" IN THE SOUTHERN REGION?

After having reflected all night and carefully looked at all the ‘evidence’ of massacre flying around, I would like to Call for all Nigerians to calm down and REALLY consider whats going on with this Lekki 'Massacre' thing.
I was as heartbroken and mad as hell as all Nigerians a few hours ago and ready to support the total annihilation of our leaders, but something told me to look AGAIN at all the so-called 'evidence' of the massacre being shared all around, and after about 5 hours of carefully reviewing each 'damning' footage or photo I am NO LONGER USRE THERE WAS ANY MASSACRE.
Yeah, I know that will get blood boiling immediately but please let’s all pay attention and then do another review. THERE IS A PUPPETERS AT WORK TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE SOUTH AND WE ARE MISSING HIM IN THE MASS HYSTERIA.

1. MASSACRE AT LEKKI? NOW I HAVE MY VERY STRONG DOUBTS - As Nigeria mourns, I have spent all night reviewing all the evidence of this massacre, and my considered opinion, after reviewing everything I can see, is that someone wants Southern Nigeria to burn but I doubt we are looking at the right culprits.
Something else is going on and I suspect there is a Master Puppeteer at work in this Lekki ‘massacre’ thing and we all are falling into the dastardly plan to unleash violence in south Nigeria
We are hurt and mad as hell but LETS CALM DOWN AND REVIEW EVIDENCE

2. Everyone knew I am a sworn opponent of this lackluster Govt so I have nothing to gain by asking everyone to calm down and NOT assume what is not true (THE FACT that there is no massacre actually undercuts my campaign for # endBuhari so there is no way I will say it if I didn’t believe it.. I do not think there was any massacre at a Lekki yesterday. To join everyone to say there was will be dishonorable on my part because I do not believe it…. Despite my animus to the Govt.

3. Sure, There may have been a shooting and for that, we must hold some people accountable, but I don’t see mass murder. why?
- There are No bullet ridden bodies.
- There are no mothers crying over their dead children
- Everyone seems sure 11, or 30 or 70 people were killed by soldiers in Lekki yesternight, but NO ONE knows ANYONE actually killed personally. No siblings, no parents exhibiting the bodies of anyone. Did the dead bodies just disappear? If anyone has evidence, please attach it here for us all to see. But look at it yourself critically first so you don’t spread anarchy by the error of omission.
- There were no bullet-ridden bodies anywhere. The pictures being circulated of people lying on the ground being shot remarkably had NO BLOOD. NO BLOOD ON ANY OF THEM. How plausible is that? LOOK AGAIN at most of the pictures you have seen. Where is the body?
- Again, There are no bullet-ridden bodies. If there were 11 or 30 o 70 dead bodies, there must be at least 100 people with bullet wounds who didn’t die. That’s a reasonable statistical projection. For every dead person in a mass shooting, there must be at least 10 wounded. WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE? LET THEM SHOW US THEIR BULLER SPRAYED BODIES. I am not saying people were not shot (and govt must pay heavily for that), but I doubt there was a massacre.
- There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!
- There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.
- There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?
- We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

4. I know I would be crucified for seemingly coming out to urge caution in our conclusions, but Nigeria is my country too even if I am abroad. My family is still in the southern part of Nigeria and any fake provocation that makes people burn it all down will affect my people too. LETS PAUSE AND ASK WHATS GOING ON?
I SAY WITH ALL sense of a patriotic citizen who is disgusted at the govt but who would not be part of a frame-up as excuse to unleash violence. The agitations of the Youths remain, and they should continue their protests if they think they still have issues to settle but don’t burn down your nation on a lie.
Nobody has killed youths. Even governor Jide Sanwoolu, who must still own the consequence of his ill-advised curfew, but who has been most responsive and honest about all this, just confirmed there was NO FATALITY in Lekki.
I have looked at all the videos of this massacre that I can see, and I can say with all sense of responsibility and knowing that people are sooooo hurt and heartbroken now that I don’t think there was a massacre at Lekki
If it happened , we have not seen evidence of it yet.

5. I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

We must ask ourselves: WHAT DOES BUHARI STAND OT GAIN BY SHOOTING HIS OWN PEOPLE OR EVNE MORE WORRISOME, WHAT DOES TINUBE STAND OT GAIN BY SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF LAGOSIANS BUT A SWIFT END TO HIS POLITICAL LIVES? These guys are a lot of things, but they are NOT stupid. Let’s THINK before we dissolve into anarchy people
Of course, Buhari must still go (he is not physically and mentally able to rule as President. We all know it. But let’s focus on facts, not what the hidden puppeteer wants us to see.
CALL FOR EVIDENCE, NAMES, PCITURES WE CAN USE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW COURTS
I live in USA. I have a robust law firm in USA, And We have already started a petition to get this govt arraigned before the International tribunals with over 60,0000 signatures already but we need REAL evidence that ties Army and Govt to this if indeed there was a Massacre before those bodies can move.
So here is my sincere call out to Nigerians who were there or who were affected by this
- I would appreciate information on the people killed or shot by the soldiers (Names, contact information , addresses if you have it) so we can call them with my team and interview them for the record, for the international courts if this indeed happened. We need these verifiable evidences.
- If you have doctored videos that an objective person can use to say this is actually army shooting at civilians and not just fake videos you have not reviewed thoroughly yourself. Send it to info@naijalives
matter.com
- Pictures on the scene or phone video of the scene. I don’t think any international court will believe that dozens of people were shot and killed by solider with over 50,000 phones present and nobody caught anything on their camera of dead bodies on the floor or the soldiers actually shooting deliberately and repeatedly to kill
- We all want to bring perpetrators to book but stories of ‘I heard them screaming they are shooting at us’ like the respected Pat Utomi was selling on Channels would be laughed out of court. He never even said he saw any soldiers shooting or saw any dead or shot body on the floor. I just finished reviewing his channels interview again. All he said was he heard people shouting they were shooting at us. We all know what happens when the crowd gets riled up . People who were not even in the scene will claim they saw people dying all over. I have seen that before and so have you
Peace out

Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com
https://www.facebook.com/100001888181022/posts/4562481663824728/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala seun Mynd44 Dominique

Check out this link

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ibuildstuff(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: The Lekkki Incident: Did We Just Witness A Real Massacre Or Mass Confusion by ibuildstuff(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
More videos are still emerging online, just take a look at this

If after watching it, u still believe it's fakes then u are nothing but a monster.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319330058499198979

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story Of Six Burnt Alive Over Failed Coronation In Abia State / "Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided / Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.