Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Blame Everything On Our Graduates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame Everything On Our Graduates (702 Views)

I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. / OPINION: Why I Blame Oromoni Snr For His Son's Death, And What We Can Learn From / "I Blame Your Useless Mother" Lauretta Onochie Insults Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by happy200(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2020
If you can check one of my topic here, i said Nigerian graduates are almost the same as illiterate. No offense meant

Last week the UN advised Mr President to improve our educational system, the truth is because they know what is on ground but we don't know.

Let's just tell ourselves the truth, there is almost no reasonable school in Nigeria when we talk about educating their citizen.
Mr Mandela the former President of South Africa said "education is the only tool which you can develop a nation"

Unfortunately we are not in that direction, the result is what you are seeing now.
We now have to deal with illiterates and "semi-illiterates" every where at the same time what you will get is double tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by JokeAdeleke: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
It's not time for nonsense. I'm sure almost half of your leaders aren't graduates

5 Likes

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by IsBubuAlive: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
What is this rubbish?

You're blaming graduates yet lamenting that the educational system is subpar.

What are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by blazepascal(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2020
You sound like an illiterate

3 Likes

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by happy200(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
blazepascal:
You sound like an illiterate
you think roaming in school is the same as being educated

2 Likes

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by happy200(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
IsBubuAlive:
What is this rubbish?

You're blaming graduates yet lamenting that the educational system is subpar.

What are you saying?
yes the so called graduates are the one's causing problems hence i'm blaming them
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2020
You don't have reasonable conclusion yet

1 Like

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by happy200(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
You don't have reasonable conclusion yet
my conclusion is that our graduates are not educated enough compared to almost all countries.
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by ivolt: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
I agree.
Only illiterates will believe whatever caption is placed on a picture
and spread it to others.
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by sapientia(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Not that I agree with OP.

Read few sentences and stopped.

But

Truth be told

Our Educational system is dead and a mess

1 Like

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by capitalzero: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
happy200:
If you can check one of my topic here, i said Nigerian graduates are almost the same as illiterate. No offense meant

Last week the UN advised Mr President to improve our educational system, the truth is because they know what is on ground but we don't know.

Let's just tell ourselves the truth, there is almost no reasonable school in Nigeria when we talk about educating their citizen.
Mr Mandela the former President of South Africa said "education is the only tool which you can develop a nation"

Unfortunately we are not in that direction, the result is what you are seeing now.
We now have to deal with illiterates and "semi-illiterates" every where at the same time what you will get is double tragedy.
I do not think you write waec with your reasoning. How can you blame graduates for faulty educational system ?

1 Like

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Not gratuates but the generation of your parents who were not bold enough to fight for thier right.
happy200:
yes the so called graduates are the one's causing problems hence i'm blaming them

1 Like

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by Lipscomb(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
It's only about illiterate. Our youths are so lazy even some of them can't read and comprehend talk on making research.

Go to celebrities Instagram page and see how they are crying like a fool.You will think they really care they are just trying to get more followers to their page.

Yesterday in my estate people came out in their numbers I'm really surprised that we are much like that living in this estate...some of them with emotion mentality blaming Buhari. Accused Buhari for killing people.

I told them bloggers just spreading fake news. So all the properties these people spoiled was own by SARS
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
When I remember helinues I must say you are right ..
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2020
If you people's parents had fought for thier right, today's gratuates won't be on the streets protesting. Now we need too secure our sons and daughters future.
happy200:

1 Like

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by helinues: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
When I remember helinues I must say you are right ..

We dey sell handkerchief in bulk ooo..

It comes at cheaper price
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by happy200(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

I do not think you write waec with your reasoning. How can you blame graduates for faulty educational system ?
Do you know why i blamed them?
Cos that the educational system is bad does not mean that a graduate will involve in a show of shame called "protest" that we witnessed, i can swear that many so called graduates where involved in that instead of maintaining being civil no matter any situation you found yourself cos that is what will show that you are educated.
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by capitalzero: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
happy200:
Do you know why i blamed them?
Cos that the educational system is bad does not mean that a graduate will involve in a show of shame called "protest" that we witnessed, i can swear that many so called graduates where involved in that instead of maintaining being civil no matter any situation you found yourself cos that is what will show that you are educated.

It is more cheaper to die than to live in Nigeria-Jide Ogunsanwo

When we revolt it’s not for a particular culture. We revolt simply because, for many reasons, we can no longer breathe”
― Frantz Fanon

They realize at last that change does not mean reform, that change does not mean improvement.”
― Frantz Fanon, The Wretched of the Earth
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by SalamRushdie: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

If you dey sell handkerchief you for fit feed your wife well ...Helinues return that woman back to her dad before you Destroy her with emptiness ..Over 40 and still doing pay as you post to survive .

1 Like

Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by helinues: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

If you dey sell handkerchief you for fit feed your wife well ...Helinues return that woman back to her dad before you Destroy her with emptiness ..Over 40 and still doing pay as you post to survive .

See intelligent guy believing known liars NL cancellers.

FYI, Helinues is still double single.

That's to show you and the guy that posted someone else pictures claiming na me, na same intelligent level you both dey...
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by happy200(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

It is more cheaper to die than to live in Nigeria-Jide Ogunsanwo

When we revolt it’s not for a particular culture. We revolt simply because, for many reasons, we can no longer breathe”
― Frantz Fanon

They realize at last that change does not mean reform, that change does not mean improvement.”
― Frantz Fanon, The Wretched of the Earth
you see the problems with our graduates, we are bringing reasons and he is quoting people who are not in this discussion.

When did you start the protest and when was SARS disbanded?
Obviously you started displaying your illiteracy for the world to see.
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by capitalzero: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
happy200:
you see the problems with our graduates, we are bringing reasons and he is quoting people who are not in this discussion.

When did you start the protest and when was SARS disbanded?
Obviously you started displaying your illiteracy for the world to see.

People say end police brutality
Government responded with army brutality.
Continue blaming graduates!!!!
It is ok
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by History555: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Ibedun, lamgrey, ngparrot, hielanus comes to mind
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by 8x216: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: I Blame Everything On Our Graduates by 8x216: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

See intelligent guy believing known liars NL cancellers.

FYI, Helinues is still double single.

That's to show you and the guy that posted someone else pictures claiming na me, na same intelligent level you both dey...
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Clean Up A Street Trashed By Looters In Surulere / 2023: “I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency” - Umahi / Breaking News: War In North (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.