Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears (4868 Views)

Oyibo Guy Leaves Residents Stunned As He Speaks Yoruba While Fighting In Lagos / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Tomato With Human Face Speaks In Kosofe Mile12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Lizzyroom: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Someone pls remind me, what was it they say about crocodile tears??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Baawaa(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
PDP is trying hard to knock Tinubu out of the race,it is now left for him to redeem his own image,Yoruba's are sensitive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Just because of a plate of "Amala and Ewedu" you invited some miscreants to do what they know how to do best to your own blood...

Spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by ebexofficial: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
He had to answer calls from unknown numbers because he was confused at the moment and could not manage the situation.

Every finger was pointing at him and that knocked him off balance.

But we all know that clear conscience fears no accusation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed and pained. Never thought they were this capable.

From now on, it is a just cause.

# endsars .
# endpolicebrutality .
# endarmybrutality .
# endrhisregime.
# restructure now.

2 Likes

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

That it is fake and intended to deceive the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Donspicey: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

They said even crocodile is shedding tears because of the Blood shed in Nigeria......

#EndBadGovt.........

2 Likes

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by leksbore(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg give the nigga bucket jare...after all the silent tears of lagosians for years? I pray no youths succom to their plea until our request is been met...wicked government .very heartless people.
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Dayoebe(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
cry me a river
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by pastie(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
The crocodile is really smiling
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Currently Onitsha is burning as we speak gun shot everywhere, honestly something bigger than we can comprehend is happening.

1 Like

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by ozento: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Tnubu is innocent.
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by tammie24: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Even Tinubu said why will they use live bullet

And there are other way of dispersing protesters

But the government is doing everything possible to cover it up
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by kmaster007: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
all dis nah policies hand work... I still stand with Tinubu any day any time
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Lanretoye(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
if the president did not authorize it and service chiefs are still on sit,then military has taken over.

1 Like

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by foolbuster: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
If this lekki shooting was not authourized at the state level which i believe it was not since state governments have no power over the military then there is no doubt it was authourized by the federal government. Moreover, it is very obvious that the commander of the unit that perpetrated this atrocity is being protected by the federal government because just one phone call to buratai will reveal the name of the commander and the soldiers that did this.

6 Likes

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Harpyeagle(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crocodile smiles/tears
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Enahi(f): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baawaa:
PDP is trying hard to knock Tinubu out of the race,it is now left for him to redeem his own image,Yoruba's are sensitive.
PDP kee you there

4 Likes

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Thompsonpet(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a political game
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by byinks(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baawaa:

I'm sorry your enemy the Whiteman is behind this.
Not PDP.
You think they're happy Africans didn't drop dead in the streets ?

War and hunger is their next move.
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by VillageHead: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tears... Crocodile...I don't know why these words are ringing in my mind.
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
byinks:

I'm sorry your enemy the Whiteman is behind this.
Not PDP.
You think they're happy Africans didn't drop dead in the streets ?

War and hunger is their next move.

Those white men are also the ones behind what the Africans in Thailand are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by YahooG(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who beat am? SARZ on the beat.
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Adaorababy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Vikalinda(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
chai yaa, i feel for him oo, it will be ok. don't cry Sir.

1 Like

Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by oluwaseyi0: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
He is feeling the heat

I'm sure he got more than he bargain for
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by obyrich(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Baawaa:
So PDP was responsible for dividing the COVID-19 palliatives in Lagos to private warehouse in Maza-Maza? Keep perpetuating evil and pointing accusing fingers at imaginary PDP.
Re: Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears by Tonyspecial(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
na to shade korodie tiax na

(1) (Reply)

See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey / My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) / My Mother Irons My Breast everyday to protect me - Mirabel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.