Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Religious Lies 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Lies 1 (327 Views)

Gospel Of Lies 1:1 / The Acadip's Lies 1 . My Views On Mallam Yusuf Adepoju / Should The 80's And 90's Kids Also Keep Quiet And Accept These Religious Lies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Lies 1 by sabbiboi: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen. I hope my readers and listeners are in a good state for the brief knowledge I'm about to share. It does not make any sense if my people are backward in development and far from believing the truth.

We have been held captive for long, that it's hard for anyone to change our mode of belief. Our religious belief is a huge topic we need to finalize before it tears us apart than we can imagine. We have a large population of people in the country with rich human capital resources to make us notable in our continent. But we've been blind for long.

How can anyone believe the lies the white man sold to humanity.
Be critical in your reasoning and you will believe the truth you want to know. You don't have to believe everything written in your quran and bible. It's a lie that has been sold to many generations until now that you know the truth.

It will interest you to know that a white man book made you believe that there is an after life. We've read this book from cradle till we are grown and still believe the cock and bull story. Too stale for my generation. We now know there is no life after here on earth; the truth is after death life stops to exist.

We have also been caged and put in check by the unsavory tales in this old book that our deed on earth will be judged when we move to the great beyond. Now, the new prophecy says "no manner of your good and bad deed is going to be rewarded". You can find the truth yourself if you don't believe.

Man has lived in denial of truth for long, this tool has restrain us from living life to yhe fullest capacity. It saddens me that some people still hold it dearly to their heart. Believing, God is white and the devil is black- 'the white and the black man'. A tool they use to extort our knowledge and kept us a slave, extort our resources and kept us underdeveloped.

You think your religion is the most superior and you're so devoted not see the patches attached to the book you read or you don't just want mention it, so you won't be seen as an hypocrite.

I understand it's your religion from inception and you've become accustomed to it. But you should not live as an hypocrite you detest by dieing a gullible human.

It's still further told that there is 'Heaven and Hell' a fat lie that you've since been told. Wake up from your slumber and eradicate religious beliefs that will lead us to nowhere than the division and lies ut has shared.

This is in no way saying that the spiritual world does not exist, but we've been given the knowledge by our maker to discern between spirituality and religious lies.

To know and believe the truth is your choice; use it proudly. Hence, you real freedom.
Re: Religious Lies 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
sabbiboi:

How can anyone believe the lies the white man sold to humanity.
Be critical in your reasoning and you will believe the truth you want to know.

The truth you want to know is not the same as the Truth that Exists!

In the first one, (Truth that you want to know) you are the One Who Determines that which is the Truth, You would Accept (mostly the types you would like or you are able to bear) and Not the Truth which Exists even if Unbearable and Unpleasant to you.

The immediate Flaw of this is that it is based on the LIMIT of the Amount and Extent of your own knowledge and Not on the Yet To Be Acquired Knowledge that you may thereafter come into.

sabbiboi:

You don't have to believe everything written in your quran and bible. It's a lie that has been sold to many generations until now that you know the truth.

So your query is simply because it is Very Old? shocked

Is it not known that Lies do not last very long and they always fall apart either on their own or when attacked? shocked

sabbiboi:

It will interest you to know that a white man book made you believe that there is an after life

So a lie depends on the colour of skin? cool

And it would be True if it was written by a black or red or yellow man?

Would it be different if it was written by a white woman?

sabbiboi:

We've read this book from cradle till we are grown and still believe the cock and bull story. Too stale for my generation.

As if you believed it before but that aside, is Truth depended on the age group, or age class or sperms/eggs that became children?

sabbiboi:

We now know there is no life after here on earth; the truth is after death life stops to exist.

Ah! Yet you are afraid of ghosts and cemetaries and rituals etc.(Time to lie)

sabbiboi:

We have also been caged and put in check by the unsavory tales in this old book that our deed on earth will be judged when we move to the great beyond.

So, Sars and Protesters and APC and Boko H. should be free to do whatever they like, eh? That sounds like good thinking?

sabbiboi:

Now, the new prophecy says "no manner of your good and bad deed is going to be rewarded". You can find the truth yourself if you don't believe

See, without instruction, you would have killed yourself for you would have been pre informed that these are the days of Lies and False Prophecies but this an example of the type of truth "you want to know".

sabbiboi:

Man has lived in denial of truth for long, this tool has restrain us from living life to yhe fullest capacity.

You know live life to the fullest, as Dare Slade said "Na your fault be dat"

sabbiboi:

It saddens me that some people still hold it dearly to their heart. Believing, God is white and the devil is black- 'the white and the black man'. A tool they use to extort our knowledge and kept us a slave, extort our resources and kept us underdeveloped.

If any one used your knowledge it is because you did not want to use it yourself. So another who wanted it, took your own and you willingly have it to him, therefore, he used it.

sabbiboi:

You think your religion is the most superior and you're so devoted not see the patches attached to the book you read or you don't just want mention it, so you won't be seen as an hypocrite

Foolish people are always grading exams they did not set. It is just plain stupid, but who will tell them?

sabbiboi:

I understand it's your religion from inception and you've become accustomed to it. But you should not live as an hypocrite you detest by dieing a gullible human.

A fool in school is still a fool so do not worry about it.

sabbiboi:

It's still further told that there is 'Heaven and Hell' a fat lie that you've since been told. Wake up from your slumber and eradicate religious beliefs that will lead us to nowhere than the division and lies ut has shared.

Aha, if I say that you are a big fool, would you not ask me to prove how and why you are a fool, for it to be True?

So also you too have to First Prove that "there is no heaven and hell" before we can accept it as True (errgh! Do not reverse the Proof oh! Na you need to Prove since na you allege.

He who alleges must prove.

sabbiboi:

This is in no way saying that the spiritual world does not exist

See, now you have shot your own leg, for you said earlier up that "there is no life after death"

sabbiboi:

but we've been given the knowledge by our maker to discern between spirituality and religious lies.

To know and believe the truth is your choice; use it proudly. Hence, you real freedom.

You can discern that which is good and that which is not good even evil, so you can choose which food you should be served with, whether it be good or not good or even evil.

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies 1 by sabbiboi: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The truth you want to know is not the same as the Truth that Exists!

In the first one, (Truth that you want to know) you are the One Who Determines that which is the Truth, You would Accept (mostly the types you would like or you are able to bear) and Not the Truth which Exists even if Unbearable and Unpleasant to you.

The immediate Flaw of this is that it is based on the LIMIT of the Amount and Extent of your own knowledge and Not on the Yet To Be Acquired Knowledge that you may thereafter come into.

So your query is simply because it is Very Old? shocked

Is it not known that Lies do not last very long and they always fall apart either on their own or when attacked? shocked

So a lie depends on the colour of skin? cool

And it would be True if it was written by a black or red or yellow man?

Would it be different if it was written by a white woman?

As if you believed it before but that aside, is Truth depended on the age group, or age class or sperms/eggs that became children?

Ah! Yet you are afraid of ghosts and cemetaries and rituals etc.(Time to lie)

So, Sars and Protesters and APC and Boko H. should be free to do whatever they like, eh? That sounds like good thinking?

See, without instruction, you would have killed yourself for you would have been pre informed that these are the days of Lies and False Prophecies but this an example of the type of truth "you want to know".

You know live life to the fullest, as Dare Slade said "Na your fault be dat"

If any one used your knowledge it is because you did not want to use it yourself. So another who wanted it, took your own and you willingly have it to him, therefore, he used it.

Foolish people are always grading exams they did not set. It is just plain stupid, but who will tell them?

A fool in school is still a fool so do not worry about it.

Aha, if I say that you are a big fool, would you not ask me to prove how and why you are a fool, for it to be True?

So also you too have to First Prove that "there is no heaven and hell" before we can accept it as True (errgh! Do not reverse the Proof oh! Na you need to Prove since na you allege.

He who alleges must prove.

See, now you have shot your own leg, for you said earlier up that "there is no life after death"

You can discern that which is good and that which is not good even evil, so you can choose which food you should be served with, whether it be good or not good or even evil.

Thank you, your views are always welcome.
Between, dope dictions
Re: Religious Lies 1 by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
sabbiboi:

Thank you, your views are always welcome.
Between, dope dictions cool

Oh that's nice, I was expecting a slashing but this is appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Double Edged Sword / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Messages / Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.