Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Gospel Of Lies 1:1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Of Lies 1:1 (549 Views)

The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards / Religious Lies 1 / The Acadip's Lies 1 . My Views On Mallam Yusuf Adepoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by AntiChristian: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
It is ridiculous how Christians claim that Jesus is God in human flesh. They tell us that God was killed so he could redeem us from the curse of The Sin.

Why must God come down to save us? If I needed a charger and God knew I needed a charger, all God had to do was to provide a charger for me not God becoming the charger!!!!

"In the beginning was the Table, the Table was with the Carpenter, and the Carpenter himself was the Table" - Gospel of Lies 1:1

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by RepoMan007: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Typing...

1 Like

Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by haekymbahdx: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

"In the beginning was the Table, the Table was with the Carpenter, and the Carpenter himself was the Table" - Gospel of Lies 1:1

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

the second God did not even have the definite article the it was only the first God that has the definite article the so it should even be "and a carpenter was the table"

So it should be

John 1:1

En arkhêi ên ho lógos, kaì ho lógos ên pròs tòn theón, kaì theòs ên ho lógos.

In the beginning existed the Word, and the Word existed with the God, and a god was the Word.

ton theon - The God (with definite article the) Noun used to identify a something

theos- a god (without definite article the) Adjective used to describe something

So in essence "the word(Jesus) was not the God)
You might as well say

"In the beginning was the Table, the Table was with the Carpenter, and a Carpenter himself was the Table" - Gospel of Lies 1:1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:

the second God did not even have the definite article the it was only the first God that has the definite article the so it should even be "and a carpenter was the table"

So it should be

In the beginning existed the Word, and the Word existed with the God, and a god was the Word.

ton theon - The God (with definite article the) Noun used to identify a something

theos- a god (without definite article the) Adjective used to describe something

Quit trying to make sense of an absurdity .....no matter how you try it does not make sense..God CAN NOT be the creator and still be part of creation..

The only reason why they wrote it for you is to deceive you and set you as a rebel against your creator. The people who wrote it does not even believe the bull shiit they gave you. If you read to the end of John is says.."All these are where written FOR YOU TO BELIEVE...."
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Try to keep up this spirit sincerely because you're not far away from the TRUTH! smiley

haekymbahdx:

So it should be
You might as well say
"In the beginning was the Table, the Table was with the Carpenter, and a Carpenter himself was the Table" - Gospel of Lies 1:1
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by haekymbahdx: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Quit trying to make sense of an absurdity .....no matter how you try it does not make sense..God CAN NOT be the creator and still be part of creation..
I am not saying he is God try to get what I am saying There is only one God in that verse because one has definite article the, the other Theos is not God because it lacks definite article the it is used to describe the word hence an adjective.

One is noun, the other is an adjective

We are on the same page the word was not the God

1 Like

Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:
I am not saying he is God try to get what I am saying There is only one God in that verse because one has definite article the, the other Theos is not God because it lacks definite article the it is used to describe the word hence an adjective.
We are on the same page

If he still doesn't understand let him go and read Exodus 7:1 perhaps Moses should become the God to be worshiped by the Israelites! cheesy
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:

We are on the same page

The universe is govern by laws. God's laws. One aspect of the law is that before a woman's become pregnant she needs a man's sperm.
If I was Joseph and you where my friend and you followed me for introduction in Mary's patents house. And you witness the bethroment. And after 4 months I tell you she was impregnated by a spirit, will you believe me?
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by haekymbahdx: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The universe is govern by laws. God's laws. One aspect of the law is that before a woman's become pregnant she needs a man's sperm.
If I was Joseph and you where my friend and you followed me for introduction in Mary's patents house. And you witness the bethroment. And after 4 months I tell you she was impregnated by a spirit, will you believe me?
Jesus is not God is what I am saying

We are saying the same thing bro try to reread what I posted.
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If he still doesn't understand let him go and read Exodus 7:1 perhaps Moses should become the God to be worshiped by the Israelites! cheesy

That is what we all are. We are all gods having a human experience. A woman needs a man's sperm before she can become pregnant. The Jesus story is a myth from beginning to ending.
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by haekymbahdx: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

That is what we all are. We are all gods having a human experience. A woman needs a man's sperm before she can become pregnant. The Jesus story is a myth from beginning to ending.
BRO he is also saying Jesus not GOD try to re read what I actually posted.
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Jesus is not God is what I am saying

We are saying the same thing bro try to reread what I posted.

We are not saying the same thing..the Jesus story is not real. It's a myth...
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by haekymbahdx: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

ok
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:

The story is a myth...

Is like me saying super man is the strongest man on earth...and I am pulling different types of cognitive dissonance to prove it..
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by haekymbahdx: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The story is a myth...

Is like me saying super man is the strongest man on earth...and I am pulling different types of cognitive dissonance to prove it..
Ok
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
haekymbahdx:

What he's trying to say is that Jesus never existed so Muhammad was quoting a myth! cheesy
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What he's trying to say is that Jesus never existed so Muhammad was quoting a myth! cheesy

Do you believe Muhammed. Yes or No?
FYI, Muhammad's wife was a stunch catholic.. I mean Khadija.
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Do you believe Muhammed. Yes or No?
FYI, Muhammad's wife was a stunch catholic.. I mean Khadija.

Of course i beleive he once walked this planet nah!
I may doubt his authenticity as a true prophet but i'll never stupidly deny his existence! cheesy
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course i beleive he once walked this planet nah!
I may doubt his authenticity as a true prophet but i'll never stupidly deny his existence! cheesy

Ok...lol..

Muhammad got the idea of Jesus from catholics.
Jesus is just a myth. He was fooled into believing Jesus actually existed from them just as you too..
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
No wahala go and PREACH your gospel out there! cheesy

22jumpstreet:

Ok...lol..
Muhammad got the idea of Jesus from catholics.
Jesus is just a myth. He was fooled into believing Jesus actually existed from them just as you too..
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by 22jumpstreet: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala go and PREACH your gospel out there! cheesy

Nobody is preaching any gospel to anybody. All I am enjoining you to embrace is God's perfect laws as contained in the Torah. Learn it and keep it.
God's new covenant infact is him writting the laws in our heart. No body is going to go from door to door, knocking on people's door. The gospel stories has got nothing to do with God...it is idolatry.
Re: Gospel Of Lies 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aye! cheesy

22jumpstreet:

Nobody is preaching any gospel to anybody. All I am enjoining you to embrace is God's perfect laws as contained in the Torah. Learn it and keep it.
God's new covenant infact is him writting the laws in our heart. No body is going to go from door to door, knocking on people's door. The gospel stories has got nothing to do with God...it is idolatry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

£20 Anniversary Giveaway (ends Today At 5p.m) CLOSED!! / I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating / There’s No General Judgement Day (Last Day For Everybody)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.