Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (86786 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Karleb(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Against harmless protesters, these idiots were taking sniper positions. Now it's time to do the actual job and he is running.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

So the policeman should die ba? Every religious service you ever did should have been used for something else. You are a lesser human
my friend shut up everything shut able in your body up including your mouth...
On two occasions I have been framed for what I know nothing about, I ended up selling properties to avoid jail... They know the truth and saw how helpless I was yet they exploited my weakness and made me go through undeserved pains...
It was this religious service that is still keeping me in check if not, I would have used this rampage to settle many scores....

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by 8stargeneral: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why is he running.. is he a thief... why jumping fence...Life na turn by turn

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by JoeEeL(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
heendrix:

You See those stupid recruits in N. Army ehn they're one of the most of the most useless vagabonds all along. they order you to go shoot aimless civilians! Fine it's normal to obey command but why over do the killing

I blame myself for pitying them all these years

They can be very callous bro. It was the same 'order' they followed that they burnt Fela's house and properties to the ground but before they did, they threw his aged mother out of the window to her death.

Till today who was behind it? The Nigerian govt called them 'unknown soldier'

Lol, imagine the kind of terroristic system of government Nigeria has been running on for decades. angry
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Neddstark: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
my friend shut up everything shut able in your body up including your mouth...
On two occasions I have been framed for what I know nothing about, I ended up selling properties to avoid jail... They know the truth and saw how helpless I was yet they exploited my weakness and made me go through undeserved pains...
It was this religious service that is still keeping me in check if not, I would have used this rampage to settle many scores....

You are a coward if you dont go out to settle scores. Police has been told to kill any attacker. So please go out and settle scores.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by tevinsolt: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

We're thinking along same line. Here's my theory that I posted on another thread yesterday.

This is the plan of the north. They are seezing a rare opportunity that has presented itself from the overwhelming disdain for police brutality by Nigerians, especially southerners. A good strategy for them to keep power is to utterly destory the confidence and trust that southerners have in their politicians, especially southwest, lagos even moreso since Tinubu wants the presidency!

Boko Haram is rehabilitated back into society, but peaceful protesters are shot down in Lekki, an affluent area of Lagos! where peaceful protesters were holding and singing the national anthem!! At the most peaceful protest location in the country.

While a greater percentage of our politicians are rogues, thieves, it is possible that the people being blamed - Tinubu, Sanwo Olu - are really not to blame. This is what Buhari wants, this is what Buratai wants, this is what IGP Idris wants and this is what Miyetti Allah want. The military answers to Buhari and Buratai

The fight must be fought and won. If we back down, those northerner will grow wings!
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

You are a coward if you dont go out to settle scores. Police has been told to kill any attacker. So please go out and settle scores.
like I said, you are ignorant of so many things...
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't support jungle justice or the treatment these policemen are receiving but atleast now they know how it feels to be intimidated or rattled

Intimidated? Rattled? No no no. Many police officers and few DPO have been killed since this madness started
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Neddstark: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
like I said, you are ignorant of so many things...

I know, like a man said. If you want revenge, dig 2 graves. Like police did you wrong. Touts will do 10 times wrong. God help us.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

This would be better because I'm tired of seeing these people killed like rats. It's getting too much, imagine beheading a DPO! I saw a video of one police being hit on the head several times until he collapsed and died. That was some kids father
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Neddstark: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

This would be better because I'm tired of seeing these people killed like rats. It's getting too much, imagine beheading a DPO! I saw a video of one police being hit on the head several times until he collapsed and died. That was some kids father

Yes boss. The recalling of the police from VIPs was for this. They have been given an order to kill. No fucking mercy.

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Neddstark:

I know, like a man said. If you want revenge, dig 2 graves. Like police did you wrong. Touts will do 10 times wrong. God help us.

Police were collecting N50 from motorists per day, though very wrong. Now, thugs are collecting N50 per trip, worse.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Kirchoffs: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
tevinsolt:

We're thinking along same line. Here's my theory that I posted on another thread yesterday.

This is the plan of the north. They are seezing a rare opportunity that has presented itself from the overwhelming disdain for police brutality by Nigerians, especially southerners. A good strategy for them to keep power is to utterly destory the confidence and trust that southerners have in their politicians, especially southwest, lagos even moreso since Tinubu wants the presidency!

Boko Haram is rehabilitated back into society, but peaceful protesters are shot down in Lekki, an affluent area of Lagos! where peaceful protesters were holding and singing the national anthem!! At the most peaceful protest location in the country.

While a greater percentage of our politicians are rogues, thieves, it is possible that the people being blamed - Tinubu, Sanwo Olu - are really not to blame. This is what Buhari wants, this is what Buratai wants, this is what IGP Idris wants and this is what Miyetti Allah want. The military answers to Buhari and Buratai

The fight must be fought and won. If we back down, those northerner will grow wings!
I don't understand how people miss the narrative ..... Tinubu if he has half a brain should better align with the South and leave the feudal North alone....

Thanks for having brain
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Intimidated? Rattled? No no no. Many police officers and few DPO have been killed since this madness started
no am talking about the dpo scaling the fence
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Neddstark: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Police were collecting N50 from motorists per day, though very wrong. Now, thugs are collecting N50 per trip, worse.

To some very educated people, that is the change they want that will make Nigeria the giant in Africa and a better life for our children.

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
no am talking about the dpo scaling the fence

And I meant that if he had been caught, he would have gone to vahala
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by pek(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Legalcriminal:
He still wan go fxck

What else do you do in the hotel miss?
Abi na uncompleted building u dey receive your own dick
When you grow up, you will know what a hotel is for.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by ogubolokento(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
So DPO too like life
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Chidex50(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=heendrix post=95204504][/quote]

Na so your own Hatred reach in this modern times? You're indeed a beast.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
I don't understand how people miss the narrative ..... Tinubu if he has half a brain should better align with the South and leave the feudal North alone....

Haha! The whole South supported and aligned with the north and Fulanis, why pointing out Tinubu alone? Don't tell me amnesia is affecting youth too

Thanks for having brain

That's a scarce commodity. Even those who don't have it sometimes think that they have it
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by papermill: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Funny thing be say.. E no they Hard dem remove Uniform dey run.. Atleast die wearing your uniform it’s a pride.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by tevinsolt: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:

Thanks for having brain

The refusal to form a coalition in the South has propagated the rubbish going on in this country.

Too bad, the people are angry.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Oketwin(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
chuksbaby:
The current happenings in Nigeria now, only needs a man of wisdom to calm it down
and dats d one tin buhari lacks, also d person to write his speech 4 broadcast is on vacation.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Oketwin(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=humilitypays post=95203832]No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The video of buses being burnt happened during 1993 Abiola protest.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown.u get sense
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by SoBright101: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by adeoladeola(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Excuse Sir, Can you pls expunge, reparsulate, fapangate, skipulate and merusate all what you've just said in a nutshell?

Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Samorobo2: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
heendrix:
As much as we all including myself Hate the Police I think it's enough of the attack on Police now....we're fighting the wrong people
It's Enough now !!!

It's not enough..did you know how any people was brutally killed by thesame police we've been protesting against just yesterday in different locations in Lagos only talk more of the entire nation...all this happened in less than 24hrs after 78 people (peaceful protesters)was allegedly killed by the military at the Lekki tollgate....I am not surprised by this new wave of violence cos when the govt was doing their own it was Sweeting them.....what is govt properties compared to a human life...they killed those protesters as though they don't have children...they can never get away with this....my only annoyance is that some are hoodlums using this opportunity to wreak havoc on innocent citizens by looting and destroying their shops properties and homes... otherwise they should carry on...
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Samorobo2: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:

The Plan......

Very true....so comedy show on nairaland is so annoying to the point I feel like dragging them out from my screen and beating the f*** out of them..
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by stieyven(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Legalcriminal:
He still wan go fxck

What else do you do in the hotel miss?
Abi na uncompleted building u dey receive your own dick
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by bizzibodi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
When bushmeats dey pursue hunters. grin grin grin
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Earnonline7: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Earnonline7: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh,

Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73