Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (86789 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by DennisEche(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
humilitypays:
No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The video of buses being burnt happened during 1993 Abiola protest.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown to cart away relief materials donated to them which the LGA chairman locked up, and they termed it looting of Oba palace, by who; peaceful protesters chanting national anthem

This same mischief makers in government went as far as colluding with various DPOs of our great nation's police stations to set their own stations ablaze so that they can use the opportunity to loot more government funds, we know all these tactics and won't fall for them.

BMC should stop accusing peaceful Nigerian youths and allow them enjoy peace in their own fatherland.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths
UR BRAIN IS LEAKING

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by shevy878: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Government Sponsored Thugs and hoodlums looting & burning down Properties must be brought to book just like the officers who shoots indiscriminately..

2 Likes

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by SmartPolician: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Everyone is enjoying this drama now

If it degenerates to a full-blown civil war, no country can take in 200 million Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by fineboynl(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
that hotel need to be careful before mob come for it.

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Adakintroy: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hate it when I see women getting invole and making senseless vidoe narrating event.

.soon they will kill your brother or loot your house or stray bullet will hit your father and it will not be fun anymore.

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nelly4you: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nawa oo this is not how it should be nah
we are just doing ourselves
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
The table have been turned around and the lion is no longer chasing the gazelle but the gazelle is chasing the lion cheesy
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by SmartPolician: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Adakintroy:

I hate it when I see women getting invole and making senseless vidoe narrating event.

.soon they will kill your brother or loot your house or stray bullet will hit your father and it will not be fun anymore.

I hate it too

Veryyyyyyyy emotional and senseless idiots!
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by sharone21(f): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anonymous
Game Over ✅
Attached on this post is an update made on this platform earlier.
The Nation Nigeria is with no president and every evidence has been made available for the UN, evidence could also be found on google as all is uploaded and made available therein.
The ruler of the said Nation had died on the 4th of Feb 2017 at a Hospital in London,(Name withheld). All evidence including the burial site (Saudi Arabia) has been submitted, there would be exhuming at the burial site and the date for Exhume would be made known to us after meeting with the UN on the 24th of this month.
Troops would be sent into the said Nation and Arrest would be made after the review of this evidence (testimonies). Date for arrest would be withheld for security reasons.
I had warned you all ahead of time and you ignored my numerous warnings and today you have been exposed.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget
We Warned YOU �.
Work Done ✅. Wait for Results and Manifestations. Bye and have a good day.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't support jungle justice or the treatment these policemen are receiving but atleast now they know how it feels to be intimidated or rattled

Everything you said before the ‘but’ is useless, that’s what ‘but’ does bro.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by kuuljay(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bush meat don.dey hunt the hunter
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Omoslim26: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
very bad

Dis Anarchy has to stop right now dis is not wat we set out for

let the peaceful protesters legal officially declare a halt in the protest let's allow the government slog it out with dis thugs

Dis is not wat we voiced out for
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by sissoko89: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
The man jaapa,police is nt our friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
No place for the wicked ones to hide
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lord! His colleagues were shooting life rounds into Human beings and you guys are watching this one escape? Haaaaaa! Didn't even know I had this much anger in me o.

Oloshi banza!
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
He jumped fence enter hotel ......... I hope he will not mistakenly run into room 306 ?

Because that kind anger wey that guy carry the nack that girl will be transferred to him .
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Oizee(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
cremedelacreme:
cry
hmmm no be lie, yesterday I changed it to dat Chanel to c how dey are reporting dere own, dey were showing documentary with dat hausa guy.
When others like Arise was even covering it live
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by lymelyte(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....
keep quiet there..This is just a figment of your imagination.. The north are not as smart and intelligent as you have claimed...what happened was not premeditated! Idiot.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Mensch86631: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Alleged Police DPO trying to run into a hotel after his station got burnt

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUSJsy_kCc

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/alleged-dpo-scales-a-hotel-fence-to-escape-from-a-mob-video.html
Na Abakaliki be dis, dis Vienna hotel for Azugwu Cas campus
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by okpalaAnambra: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

I hate it too

Veryyyyyyyy emotional and senseless idiots!
Their emotions is their worst undoing
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by chybuzky(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lollz na dey DPO wan jump fence ?
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by CHIDINMALOVE: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Celebsnews2: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now this is funny.

"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by okpalaAnambra: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLUCID:

Everything you said before the ‘but’ is useless, that’s what ‘but’ does bro.
Lol..the initial statement before the but Is just the justify what they want to say, being neither here or there.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Richy4(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't support jungle justice or the treatment these policemen are receiving but atleast now they know how it feels to be intimidated or rattled

If you don't understand, ask this James Okafor.. he will be in a better position to explain ..If u don't know him ask people around u or google ...at least one person might recognize his face
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Chidex50(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

The hausa man is my brother.
The hausa woman is my sister.
The igbo man is my brother.
The igbo woman is my sister.
The yoruba man is my brother.
The yoruba woman is my sister.

We have a common enemy:
It is the people dividing us.

Write this on your page too.
We stand together.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by JoeEeL(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
What kind of silly video mixes always get pushed to front page of late? Only 1 scene would happen, yet they'll repeat it 3 times! And that ends up taking 3 times data instead.

As new youth wey go soon rewrite constitution and enter power, abeg make we dey make brain.

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Openbusiness: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
People need to realize that Good Police outnumber the Bad Police. Not all police are evil and we need to start creating that public awareness. And the police needs to do a serious publicity campaign to fix their image among the people. And the good police officers need to start holding the bad police officers accountable for their crimes, because if they don't, it will come back to aftect them too. Like the quote says, Bad police is BAD for good police.

2 Likes

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by TecM0: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why be say Na hotel him run go?
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by MRSAWEDOFF: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.