Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (86806 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by heendrix(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hier:
SECONDED
Original Copy collected me

grin grin
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by JoeEeL(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
People need to realize that Good Police outnumber the Bad Police. Not all police are evil and we need to start creating that public awareness. And the police needs to do a serious publicity campaign to fix their image among the people. And the good police officers need to start holding the bad police officers accountable for their crimes, because if they don't, it will come back to aftect them too. Like the quote says, Bad police is BAD for good police.

The so-called 'good' ones cannot claim not to be oblivious of the rot. If they truly outnumbered them, would it be so difficult to fish out the few bad eggs? Many of them too abet which to me is also transgression but of course, not as weighty as murder itself. Anyways, this is a call for an overhaul of the rotten structure of the police force.

My focus is far more on SARS though, especially those who are guilty of murder. And also the soldiers and on whose call they ordered the execution of unarmed citizens at Lekki. These special forces have to start paying dearly for their crimes. Their identities have to be clear and unmistakable; like you, I dont want another guiltless person paying for the sins of his evil subordinates.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Jonovo98: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Double wahala for dead body and owner of dead body �����[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
You see all these dramatic women adding unnecessary emotions to sound bites videos and then wicked bloggers putting their logo on videos to gain recognition, they are the cause of fake newsin Nigeria.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by heendrix(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chidex50:

The hausa man is my brother.
The hausa woman is my sister.

The igbo man is my brother.
The igbo woman is my sister.

The yoruba man is my brother.
The yoruba woman is my sister.

We have a common enemy:
It is the people dividing us.

Write this on your page too.
We stand together.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by ABlAstate: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na wao
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't support jungle justice or the treatment these policemen are receiving but atleast now they know how it feels to be intimidated or rattled

The police has traded their core training for extortion, intimidation, corruption and misuse of arms.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by chatinent: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lynch them all.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by OdefaGirl(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
When the bushmeat go catch hunter grin grin grin
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Princedapace(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
heendrix:
As much as we all including myself Hate the Police I think it's enough of the attack on Police now....we're fighting the wrong people

It's Enough now !!!

Aswear, Nigerians fighting the wrong people who are also victims of the society they found them selves. Crazy!

The politicians who have refused to amend our constitution for our own good and kept looting and destroying our educational system, health care, roads, etc are even getting protected by the same Nigerians. While Nigerians go about destroying the lives and properties of the same poor masses.

U see illiteracy, it is a dangerous disease.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Jaykrown: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lemao.. E shock am abi? Now he knows how it feels. Wicked & greedy soul.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Dirkcoyt: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....
Stop writing rubbish ! The north has no level! They have less influence when it comes to international scene! How many northerners are in the western world government that can influence the western powers!

What does the north has to negotiate a deal with the world powers? Bokoharam? Your guess is good as oil which is in the control of the south southerners which only need them to break a deal on oil with the world leaders !

And if you talk about the 3Ms as you’ve purported !

The WEST owns the media we both know this !
The North owns the military !
Then Money is a very relative things cause who controls the economy owns the real wrath forget the looted funds you might think the northners have when it comes to real war this looted funds are limited !
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by heendrix(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Princedapace:

Aswear, Nigerians fighting the wrong people who are also victims of the society they found them selves. Crazy!

The politicians who have refused to amend our constitution for our own good and kept looting and destroying our educational system, health care, roads, etc are even getting protected by the same Nigerians. While Nigerians go about destroying the lives and properties of the same poor masses.

U see illiteracy, it is a dangerous disease.

A very terrible disease....By now those burning stations should be heading to Their house of reps, sinators houses to loots and burn everything

but police are unluckily taking the fall for it
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Kirchoffs: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dirkcoyt:
Stop writing rubbish ! The north has no level! They have less influence when it comes to international scene! How many northerners are in the western world government that can influence the western powers!

What does the north has to negotiate a deal with the world powers? Bokoharam? Your guess is good as oil which is in the control of the south southerners which only need them to break a deal on oil with the world leaders !

And if you talk about the 3Ms as you’ve purported !

The WEST owns the media we both know this !
The North owns the military !
Then Money is a very relative things cause who controls the economy owns the real wrath forget the looted funds you might think the northners have when it comes to real war this looted funds are limited !

That's what they make you think, lol grin cheesy grin. They make you think they are a bunch of almajiri begging alms on the streets ....

Lemme tell you something they Control the media, it may sound ludicrous to you but I tell you that they do .....

Am not saying you should believe me anyways but just pause and think
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Enigma001: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Patrinus: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
#Enoughisenough

#Peoplearesying

#Endprotestnow
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by heendrix(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
JoeEeL:

The so-called 'good' ones cannot claim not to be oblivious of the rot. If they truly outnumbered them, would it be so difficult to fish out the few bad eggs? Many of them too abet which to me is also transgression but of course, not as weighty as murder itself. Anyways, this is a call for an overhaul of the rotten structure of the police force.

My focus is far more on SARS though, especially those who are guilty of murder. And also the soldiers and on whose call they ordered the execution of unarmed citizens at Lekki. These special forces have to start paying dearly for their crimes. Their identities have to be clear and unmistakable; like you, I dont want another guiltless person paying for the sins of his evil subordinates.

You See those stupid recruits in N. Army ehn they're one of the most of the most useless vagabonds all along. they order you to go shoot aimless civilians! Fine it's normal to obey command but why over do the killing

I blame myself for pitying them all these years

1 Like

Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Richy4:

If you don't understand, ask this James Okafor.. he will be in a better position to explain ..If u don't know him ask people around u or google ...at least one person might recognize his face
I hear say dem Don nab am for Ghana, how true is that?
James nwafor is not a policeman but a devil incarnate...
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Godpikin4real(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless DPO. Shey u can now feel d heat? When u and Ure men were busy intimidating innocent civilians, u no know dat time abi?
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Richy4(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
I hear say dem Don nab am for Ghana, how true is that?
James nwafor is not a policeman but a devil incarnate...

I have been praying for that.... I saw some video about the arrest but I don't know if truly he was the one.. we don't want mistake identity on our hands.. we are not police smiley
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by PastorFire: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
The fury of the people is now raging on.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Dirkcoyt: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
That's what they make you think, lol grin cheesy grin. They make you think they are a bunch of almajiri begging alms on the streets ....

Lemme tell you something they Control the media, it may sound ludicrous to you but I tell you that they do .....

Am not saying you should believe me anyways but just pause and think

Stop writing jargons they don’t control any media that’s not their forte! Youre talking to someone who have been lived in north before visited kaduna sokoto kebbi niger kogi Abuja katsina and Zamfara except Kano which I have friends there . Forget this imaginary influence or riches I’ve been opportune to meet rich and poor of them abeg forget them . This is just like saying the igbos control suya making or Yoruba enjoy import business than the igbos. Every ethnicity knows their forte and media is not the one for northerners please.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
dadavivo:

Oga, a good police man is a dead one
AFRICANS I HAILED
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Kylce042(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't support jungle justice or the treatment these policemen are receiving but atleast now they know how it feels to be intimidated or rattled

Exactly
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by pastie(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

You made little to no sense in all the trash you type here, you and your pay master need to restratergize and come with new game plan because this one is dead on arrival.
This protest has started as a result of police brutality and the hardship being experience in the country and so far we have been seeing names of officers been indicted to these crimes of mostly are southerners. I would have prefer you attack buhari and his bad governance than trying to incite region against northerners.
When I see a new registered monikers doing this, it's definitely must be a hired robot.
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Lightangel65: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

I support it all they are all killers so they should be killed
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Dannyilo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
If this country must exist together, we have to start afresh. Proper recruitment and rehabilitation of the entire police system. Maybe the military should perform the interim functions of police for at least 6 months while this process is on or better still, the civil defense should perform the interim functions. This country is completely messed up.
I want to confirm please, are mobile policemen still collecting 50-200 naira at checkpoints in the east, west and south till now?
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by tnerro1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
heendrix:
As much as we all including myself Hate the Police I think it's enough of the attack on Police now....we're fighting the wrong people

It's Enough now !!!

Na true my brother, let’s face the politician next
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by Neddstark: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

So the policeman should die ba? Every religious service you ever did should have been used for something else. You are a lesser human
Re: Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

Any reasonable person can see that this is now obviously orchestrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.