Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles (44340 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by html14java(f): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Curfew is now declared.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Commentor: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
till now, some of my saloon properties are with A division in ilorin. Just because I owed my landlord house rent then, he used police to intimidate me and they went with some of my saloon equipments..

Only if he had acted within the law.

You owed him for a service rendered.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by gabbyabbey: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are very correct
okpalaAnambra:
The police has committed so many crimes against the south... In the north they don't even stop cars let's alone of motorcycles but in the south they keep impounding people's byke for no reason at all..

No one is sponsoring this,, this is simply accumulated anger, simple

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by visijo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh no th4 zoo is burning down gradually! I weep..

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by spy24(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
On a serious note police too do

At least after this whole drama them go get sense small

The Nigerian police is an organized criminal force

Although I hate to sound like this make them suffer small

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Johnrake69: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
The police over the years has been a symbol of oppression. I really hope they can learn from this chaos.

You can't wedge a war against the people and win. Policing in this age should be more of dialogue.

How can a police man respond to youths throwing stones by directing firing Ak47 directly in response to the stones being thrown?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
I pray Almighty to continue to guide you in Burning every where and Everything peacefully.

Happy watching.....
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by okpalaAnambra: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Harrykn:
This is a fight of freedom
The police has retained and sold too many propertie.
Way too many properties have been sold by the police

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by okpalaAnambra: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:
Yoruba youths now inciting Igbo youths in Nnewi... grin

How do I sound??
Like a moronn lol
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by victorazyvictor(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
till now, some of my saloon properties are with A division in ilorin. Just because I owed my landlord house rent then, he used police to intimidate me and they went with some of my saloon equipments..

You get good handwork, why u no come dey pay? Some of us wicked pas Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace

And you did not mention that the Food meant for the masses were found in Oba's palace sad That he was hoarding it...

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by spy24(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:

How do I sound??

No mind those Yoruba people that never open their mind to see things beyond ethnic divide

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Naw oo this is getting out of hand God help us
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by victorazyvictor(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:

How do I sound??

Like a f0ol grin
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Omoslim26: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Very bad

Thank God the World already Know the difference between protesters and dis Hired and paid thugs

and I wonder why d Army wont clamp down on them

#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#awakeosleepinggiant
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Celebsnews2: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ah... Is enough already.

"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Eriokanmi: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is this also about Tinubu or against APC? His ass lickers would read this and pass. Awon oloshi onijekuje

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by tot(f): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:

How do I sound??

Like a joker, lol.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
LORDKing001:

When last did you go for mental health check up?
Truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by nsilordgmail(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Ilorin no get level.
Find one or two persons and form the level there

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Igbodicool(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The video of buses being burnt happened during 1993 Abiola protest.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown to cart away relief materials donated to them which the LGA chairman locked up, and they termed it looting of Oba palace, by who; peaceful protesters chanting national anthem

This same mischief makers in government went as far as colluding with various DPOs of our great nation's police stations to set their own stations ablaze so that they can use the opportunity to loot more government funds, we know all these tactics and won't fall for them.

BMC should stop accusing peaceful Nigerian youths and allow them enjoy peace in their own fatherland.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths
Hahahahaha
No be them sabi propaganda.
This government is in for a very long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Omezif(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is serious, if you know your motor bike is there go collect your own.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by capitalzero: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Alot of people have so many grievances with these policemen..
Some of these attacks are not sponsored, some use it as an avenue to right some wrongs..
Alot of people's properties are in the station illegally detained or seized..

None of the attacks are sponsored. they are just spontaneous reaction to wrongdoings !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Richy4(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace

And you did not mention that the Food meant for the masses were found in Oba's palace sad That he was hoarding it...I did not want to use the word stole so it won't sound disrespectful.. Learn how to balance your reporting..

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by AmbFmk: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
ANARCHY IS PARADING THE LAND...
GOD SAVE US.

MEANWHILE: SEE THE BELOW

In this small yet powerful report, I will reveal to you:
The FIVE things that successful Affiliates has in common.
The Necessary steps to take to actually make money (6 figure) in affiliate marketing.
Practical Guides to Choosing the Right Product
Why you should create your own unique product
Steps to take when writing your special Affiliate (Email) Report
How to make Back-End & Residual Commissions.
And lot more.

https://www.wealthonnet.com/2020/10/how-to-earn-extra-income-online-doing.html
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Emmatech1996: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Wahala dey oo

Enugu state is very hot right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nH5FhW3Fw
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Igbodicool:

Hahahahaha
No be them sabi propaganda.
This government is in for a very long thing.
We will show them who controls the internet

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by gambia(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
GARRIYELLOW:
The people cheering these criminals, are they alright?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Salmoneus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
[size=3pt]Where is the military?[/size]
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Donspicey: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Coldie:

Una for use style carry end SARS protest go there na

Lolsssss,,,,if u don stay ilorin before u go knw say A division no be wia person fit do anyhw reach.....

first station wey detain me 2012 because i dey wait for bike infront of one hotel wey i no even knw say pple fight few hours ago......

dos police dia re so heartless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / 66-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates Teenager In Akwa Ibom / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.