Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles (44350 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by heendrix(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:
People are angry!

When they are done with the police they will face the army!

You're not far from the truth cuz my guy at Ojoo Barracks said Soldiers are asked to retreat cuz with the way mobs are attacking police stations it's alarming and would be worse if they hit barracks cause families of military men resides there to

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
well well well
what do we have here these police officers shot at me yesterday they kept chasing me like say na me dey protest or something
the fired but unfortunately they missed and God saved me.....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Omoslim26: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:
Yoruba youths now inciting Igbo youths in Nnewi... grin

How do I sound??

I know you are actually playing sarcasm but hey man dis is very sensitive don't throw an open invitation on this useless jobless lazy kids we have on dis forum before they pollute this thread with their mumu
yoruba dis igbo dat quoro dis aboki dat afonja dis ipob dat

and I hope you are not one of them?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by AOB1: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The video of buses being burnt happened during 1993 Abiola protest.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown to cart away relief materials donated to them which the LGA chairman locked up, and they termed it looting of Oba palace, by who; peaceful protesters chanting national anthem

This same mischief makers in government went as far as colluding with various DPOs of our great nation's police stations to set their own stations ablaze so that they can use the opportunity to loot more government funds, we know all these tactics and won't fall for them.

BMC should stop accusing peaceful Nigerian youths and allow them enjoy peace in their own fatherland.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths
you are a fool go and check the videos on YouTube by yourself
Because I don't know what you are trying to insinuate
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by greensandy: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown to cart away relief materials donated to them which the LGA chairman locked up, and they termed it looting of Oba palace, by who; peaceful protesters chanting national anthem

This same mischief makers in government went as far as colluding with various DPOs of our great nation's police stations to set their own stations ablaze so that they can use the opportunity to loot more government funds, we know all these tactics and won't fall for them.

BMC should stop accusing peaceful Nigerian youths and allow them enjoy peace in their own fatherland.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths

You are a big fool
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by mrkings84(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
IS THAT YEYE IG OF POLICE STILL ON WITH HIS SWAT TRAINING??

YET TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THEM SINCE 4 DAYS AGO!!!

JUST IMAGINE, U DARE NOT SEE ANY POLICE RIGHT NOW IN ANY PART OF
SOUTHERN NIGERIA!!

IF POLICE WANT TO RECRUITE NEW OFFICERS RIGHT NOW, WILL U STILL SCRAMBLE TO GET THEIR FORM
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace
I don't even k ow how to respond to this
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Goodman247: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:

How do I sound??
tribal fool
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by BabaOneChance: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Crisis everywhere.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by SeriouslySense(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Something achieved, yes, most of the police steal from the people.

I commend this, know where to direct the frustration, direct it, to the Oppressors themselves.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
AOB1:
you are a fool go and check the videos on YouTube by yourself
Because I don't know what you are trying to insinuate
Nothing since now protesters was killed.
, nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Kirchoffs: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
spy24:

No mind those Yoruba people that never open their mind to see things beyond ethnic divide
Look beyond your nose and see it's not the Yoruba that's operate those fake MONIKERS......They are over 200 BMC MONIKERS here hired by the Northern oligarchy to spread hatred among southerners.....

They assume names of easterners and westerners to sow discord and disunity......

You guys should wise up , it's the normal divide and rule tactics

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Kirchoffs: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goodman247:
tribal fool
he was just been sarcastic no need to insult him

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by yomislim: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:

How do I sound??
ya sound like a fool bro ��
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Princeps: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:

How do I sound??
Stop with the south vs south nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by big7: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration is a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by tammie24: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
heendrix:

You're not far from the truth cuz my guy at Ojoo Barracks said Soldiers are asked to retreat cuz with the way mobs are attacking police stations it's alarming and would be worse if they hit barracks cause families of military men resides there to
the yoruba's in the army are the ones I pity the most

When you are not a fool

Someone sent you to kill your own people and you did!

You will know how far!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Princeps: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Look beyond your nose and see it's not the Yoruba that's operate those fake MONIKERS......They are over 200 BMC MONIKERS here hired by the Northern oligarchy to spread hatred among southerners.....

They assume names of easterners and westerners to sow discord and disunity......

They will not succeed this time.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by OdefaGirl(f): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths

MAD ooo grin grin grin
Shey everybody wan craze for this country ni?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by howfarseun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths
your mouth is smelling, smelly, smells.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Enigma001: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Guys please help. I and my family have not had anything to eat since yesterday. We work for our daily survival. Prices of food items are crazy right now.

I've been quite unemployed for a while and I'm down spending my savings.

Please do not let us die of hunger.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by spy24(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:

I have never thought of it from this angle o

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Patrinus: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
#Enoughisenough

#peoplearedying

#Endprotestnow
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by asiwaju60: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
What I Observer from this attack on police station, is that only the well know notorious station are being attacked, other who are not too notorious are free, God No Go Shame Us.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
howfarseun:
your mouth is smelling, smelly, smells.
Like your brain

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:

MAD ooo grin grin grin
Shey everybody wan craze for this country ni?
grin There was no protest self

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
victorazyvictor:

You get good handwork, why u no come dey pay? Some of us wicked pas Buhari.
shebi you Sabi say na my hair and family own I go dey barb to get money na.. And between, it was years ago.. Left that venture when it was not yielding any fruit

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by big7: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:

i am igbo but i believe you...reason why i never throw my insult to my south compatriots...this northern hired lot just got power over the south when we divided..their biggest weapon is divide and rule tactics

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by obama30: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
humilitypays:
This is to officially tell the whole world about Buhari's Media Crew dangerous lies against the great, united Southern Nigerian youths who only came out in their numbers all over the world to air their opinion and frustration on how Buhari and his aides are destroying our great nation and her future through Police brutality, which was carried out in various cities and countries of the world, peacefully.

First let me start by saying no youth attacked or killed any Nigerian Police Officer, how can unarmed youths kill very armed Police Officers, isn't the lies laughable

Some of the videos they have been circulating on social media are all old, doctored videos to further destabilize the Southern Nigeria peace and unity and turn it to another Northeast Nigeria, and they have failed woefully!

Again, no Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths

Your right, I know is hand work of haters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by howfarseun(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
Like your brain
oniyeye, nobody cares, you will die with the politicians, I swear.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by DexterousOne(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Alot of people have so many grievances with these policemen..
Some of these attacks are not sponsored, some use it as an avenue to right some wrongs..
Alot of people's properties are in the station illegally detained or seized..

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:

Only if he had acted within the law.

You owed him for a service rendered.
I have never met a person who likes to be a debtor... It doesn't give one peace of mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / 66-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates Teenager In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.