Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles (44341 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Umuchu Police Station In Anambra (Photos) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by OdefaGirl(f): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:
Yoruba youths now inciting Igbo youths in Nnewi... grin

How do I sound??

Na the matter we dey settle..... make I call that madridguy because you won't see him paste that his nonsense list on this thread.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by obama30: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
big7:

i am igbo but i believe you...reason why i never throw my insult to my south compatriots...this northern hired lot just got power over the south when we divided..their biggest weapon is divide and rule tactics

they fail before and will fail again

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
howfarseun:
oniyeye, nobody cares, you will die with the politicians, I swear.
Nigeria must change by force
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
obama30:

they fail before and will fail again
Yes oo
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by heendrix(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:
the yoruba's in the army are the ones I pity the most

When you are not a fool

Someone sent you to kill your own people and you did!

You will know how far!

You See those stupid recruits in N. Army ehn they're one of
the most of the most useless vagabonds all along. they order
you to go shoot aimless civilians! Fine it's normal to obey
command but why over do the killing why not shoot one or two folks on the leg so others can run and fire up to the sky like the shooting is continuous so people would run for their lives

See that idiot shouting Fireee on an 80clbr machine gun. I blame myself for always pitying those fools when maltreated

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Coronavirus1: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The video of buses being burnt happened during 1993 Abiola protest.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown to cart away relief materials donated to them which the LGA chairman locked up, and they termed it looting of Oba palace, by who; peaceful protesters chanting national anthem

This same mischief makers in government went as far as colluding with various DPOs of our great nation's police stations to set their own stations ablaze so that they can use the opportunity to loot more government funds, we know all these tactics and won't fall for them.

BMC should stop accusing peaceful Nigerian youths and allow them enjoy peace in their own fatherland.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths
Are you in another planet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Legendaryd(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Alot of people have so many grievances with these policemen..
Some of these attacks are not sponsored, some use it as an avenue to right some wrongs..
Alot of people's properties are in the station illegally detained or seized..
So by burning police stations and chasing the police away is the and?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by OdefaGirl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
grin There was no protest self

At all.....na Indian movie we dey act, that scene where the whole villagers come out to dance grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:

At all.....na Indian movie we dey act, that scene where the whole villagers come out to dance grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by nonhuman(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
obonujoker:
Yoruba youths now inciting Igbo youths in Nnewi... grin

How do I sound??
that is how foolish tribal discord sound, we must move on to make a new Nigeria if need be without the north

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Collins4u1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Police came out from the barrack, shot and killed a person standing by. Guess what!!! All police barrack has been looted!!!! Their properties gone
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Igohms: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
no b small tin
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Are you in another planet?
Same planet where no one was killed in lekki as said by the government grin
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Legendaryd:

So by burning police stations and chasing the police away is the and?
oga policeman, did I say I like what is happening or did I support it? Am just telling you the fact
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by authority2006(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
No Police officer was killed by anybody stop spreading fake news and old videos!! angry

No Police station nor government property or Oba palace was attacked or burnt by the peaceful youths singing national anthem, all those videos circulating around on the internet are from Buhari Media Crew who only want to heat up the nation with lies to cover up for their masters corruption and incompetency in maintaining those government properties which are all dilapidated as a result of old age.

The Oba palace attack video is an old video of a communal clash between Ajah and Epe monarch some years ago.

If you say Oba Akiolu palace was attacked and vandalized, why didn't we see Oba Akiolu in his palace appealing to the youths to calm down Where were the palace guards

They even brought video of youths that invaded one Lagos LGA during the covid-19 lockdown to cart away relief materials donated to them which the LGA chairman locked up, and they termed it looting of Oba palace, by who; peaceful protesters chanting national anthem

This same mischief makers in government went as far as colluding with various DPOs of our great nation's police stations to set their own stations ablaze so that they can use the opportunity to loot more government funds, we know all these tactics and won't fall for them.

BMC should stop accusing peaceful Nigerian youths and allow them enjoy peace in their own fatherland.

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths

Though we know that this is shiityy job you did here, we still need to tell you that everyone has access to live events. Nobody needs you to change the narrative.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
authority2006:

Though we know that this is shiityy job you did here, we still need to tell you that everyone has access to live events. Nobody needs you to change the narrative.
grin I thought you people said no protester was killed
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Coronavirus1: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:

Same planet where no one was killed in lekki as said by the government grin

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by primestreams: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Coronavirus1 post=95205504][/quote] Him and all his supporters here, will meet there Waterloo soon
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by 8x216: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Food for thought......
[/s]
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Miracle2020: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
There is no politician in the east which his building will be burnt.
They can see police station but they can't see Peter Obi business.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
tammie24:
Police officers are now endangered species cheesy cheesy cheesy

Politicians should join.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Horus(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by 8x216: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Only if he had acted within the law.

You owed him for a service rendered.
[/s]
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Rodwave: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:
Day by day we see evidence that the Nigeria police force is the greatest nuisance to the democratic rights of Nigerians.

Exactly. Police in Nigeria is an institution populated by greedy and wicked criminals. They are no better than the hoodlums that they were created to tackle.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
html14java:
Onilekere Police station near Cement busstop Iyana Ipaja has also been attacked by angry mobs.
See video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnr5pIf3CY
I still don't get it, where are the officers in the Stations been burnt?
where are they all? Did all of them went into hiding or return to their villages, you mean to tell me that police officers stationed in Division and Commands has all absconded? so even in police headquarters, no police officer there, where are they, that hoodlum freely got their way into their barracks?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Miracle2020: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
nonhuman:
that is how foolish tribal discord sound, we must move on to make a new Nigeria if need be without the north
continue decieving yourself. No Igbo business to burn but Tinubu businesses are gone.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by authority2006(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:
grin I thought you people said no protester was killed

Expect that you haven't been able compile the names of the 79 victims. May be we should give you another 24 hours. Those hoodlums abi na peaceful protesters are coming for you too.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by victorazyvictor(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
shebi you Sabi say na my hair and family own I go dey barb to get money na.. And between, it was years ago.. Left that venture when it was not yielding any fruit

Why come u go open saloon where u go dey only barb ya self and family?

You for do market survey before opening saloon there.

but saloon be like restaurant, we must barb.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by DisLifeSha: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Face the army Like seriously. You want make people die troway shabi

tammie24:
People are angry!

When they are done with the police they will face the army!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
primestreams:

Thank you,
Peaceful Nigerian Youths

If you like hug a transformer

So they had BRT buses in 93.

Retārd
Re: Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles by AristocraticMe: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
The police has committed so many crimes against the south... In the north they don't even stop cars let's alone of motorcycles but in the south they keep impounding people's byke for no reason at all..

No one is sponsoring this,, this is simply accumulated anger, simple
exactly what i said............ it is accumulated anger and frustration.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / 66-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates Teenager In Akwa Ibom / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.