Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,987 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

#ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family (6436 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by Maxymilliano(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerians in London will welcome him
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by FATnigga(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is the 2nd jet that left the airport so far today.
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by BigDawsNet: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
nedekid:

Curfew de catch helichopter?
He could have driven to ceverton helipad on the island. From there flown to quits aviation Ltd private jet terminal at airport. Chopped that exotic ham burger with fries at that in house legend hotel while watching as they fuel the jet. 6 hrs later, big boy and his family de stansted airport. UK.
Na so them de do am.

PHD in PI
FBI
Or CIA grin

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by nedekid: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
BigDawsNet:

PHD in PI
FBI
Or CIA grin
All join.
When I become big boy finally. Na so I go de operate too. grin

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oh really, No longer kidnapped? Thunder fire Nigerian bloggers and other merchants of fake news.

Do we even need to know where his kids are? WTF is alll this?
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by SalamRushdie: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
So Layal is Igbo ? Na wa oo
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by BigDawsNet: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
nedekid:

All join.
When I become big boy finally. Na so I go de operate too. grin

Chia see brain
na peoole like you The United states dey scout to join US navy seal and Marines...

anyway dont loose focus sha... You got potential

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by SalamRushdie: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
bakynes:
So Seyi Tinubu's wife is even Igbo, didnt know till now.

Because it defeats their divide and rule narrative ...you can see the whole plane was filled with Igbos sef
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by jesmond3945: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
bakynes:
So Seyi Tinubu's wife is even Igbo, didnt know till now.
only poor souls are tribalist. Even on nairaland. Rich people don't care about tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope there is space on the jet for their thugs?
I'm sure Tinubu would be regretting his first meeting with Buhari

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by jesmond3945: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
aderonke3087:
:Wow!!Tinubu's son married an Igbo woman?Igbos and yorubas are closer than we think.Abi, meanwhile some folks here will want to kill themselves. Blaming other tribes for any calamity. Blame game tins.
anybody who is a tribalist is a foolish poor fool.
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by geesilver(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
this is what you get when you think your father own the entire state.

what happened to the iyaloja too. has she run away

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by 2mch(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope the stupid signboard and his businesses are burnt too.
Re: #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family by sweetrace(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Yusuf, how far?

What did he do to you? Face your leaders and leave their kids alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno / No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development. / No Honest Nigerian Like Buhari – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.