Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids (50943 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by officialwdhtv: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Lovely new photos of President Tinubu with his son, Seyi, daughter in-law Layal and their kids.

#wetindeyhappentv

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by atiku4President(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Nice pics
Don't mind the fool on top of me. He is always bitter and will remain so

Edited
Happy to know the person am referring to left in shame.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by NoSmoking: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2023
Jagaban Family

✌️

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by TemplarLandry: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2023
cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by KwuoteYourFada: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Seyi be looking like one Nnewi guy grin grin

The guy doesn't look Yoruba at all cheesy

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by DesChyko: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Who remembers the Chichidodo bird referenced in one literature from yesteryears?

The bird that likes maggot but hates faeces when it is in faeces that maggots grow best? 😁

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Jogs1900: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2023
Among Tinubu's children, I think Seyi is the closest to Tinubu.
Lovely family photo.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by money121(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by flokii: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lovely.. where una dey see all these fine half caste women carry?

Show us way.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Ireportlive: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tinubu go be fine boy when younger

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Kukutenla: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
Tinubu go be fine boy when younger
He has never been fine
Look at seyi

It's the woman's genes that's working for the kids

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by seunmsg(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

How far
Alert don enter?
Today is Friday o grin
Last working day of the year cheesy cheesy

Why are you harassing my handle all over the place? Am I your employer? If you’re broke, go to the cooperative of your agency and borrow money or better still, open a thread to beg for money.

Federal workers have been receiving their salaries since yesterday night. If you’ve not gotten yours, your bank is the problem and not me. Abeg, stop mentioning me to any of your financial problems again.

39 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.