Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap (18571 Views)

Peremobowei Tukuwei Dies In Boat Accident / Ekeremor PDP Cautions Against Ebebi’s Violation Of Power Sharing Arrangement / Bayelsa 2023: Ebebi Set To Tackle Timipre Sylva In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by dapsoneh: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Y
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Are you reporting to us? What do you wnat us to do? You created this enviroment that the rich cannot be dealt with according to the law. You made your bed, lie on it.
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by HAccord: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Politician vs Politician, una wahala. Make una settle una matter. E nor concern us.
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by AseV(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
wesdnm

Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by tot(f): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2020
HAccord:
Politician vs Politician, una wahala. Make una settle una matter. E nor concern us.

As in. Who gives a shit?!
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by Celebsnews2: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
For real!

"Stop Killing our Children", former President Obassanjo and former Presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, blow hot on Bhhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGguxxMX8j8
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by Omezif(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
To kill human being is easy but no one can creat it back, respect life and don't ever kill.
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by Fourwinds: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless politicians and government... I only care about the common man on the street
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by AAA593: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
fergie001:
AAA593
ObuksBayelsa......rush down here.
I hope you're safe Sir?

I suspect his opponent is at work o.

I doubt if the election will hold for two reasons. Flood and on going protests across the nation
Re: Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
AAA593:

I hope you're safe Sir?

I suspect his opponent is at work o.

I doubt if the election will hold for two reasons. Flood and on going protests across the nation

An old story based on Land, both share property boundary in Swali Market, and Ebebi alledge he paid Oboro inorder that the complained area would be given up by Oboro but, he claimed that having paid Oboro the agreed amount, Oboro still brought in the task force to destroy his hotel property so he could reclaim back the said land. The issue at stake has nothing to do with politics however, that's a serious allegation, it has nothing to do with the upcoming election but you know in politics any goes.
The flood issue is really a very pathetic one, but remember the Governorship Election held under similar situation on November 16th 2019, so it couldn't be considered as a ground for aborting the Senatorial Election. The APC having not campaigned are looking for an extension to get thier act together. Secondly on the issue of ENDSARS, Bayelsa State is peaceful and the Governor is proactive by participating in the peaceful demonstration and listening and setting up a judicial committee to look into issues of Injustice connected with SARS. In all, without sounding immodest APC is looking for time to put it acts together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' / El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.