Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You (3566 Views)

How To Start Up A Sheo Business With Or Without Capital Here In Nigeria / If You Want To Start A Business With Zero Capital, Here's What You Should Do / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm talking about a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. This business was borne out of the desire to help alleviate Africa (Nigeria in particular) out of poverty and help the people attain financial freedom. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

It's Risk-free. Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse after some period, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later �
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Mide3367: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
talk it here oga

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
talk it here oga

Opt-in if you want to know more. The message of this gospel is not for everyone but for the destined few. Besides, I don't want to violate the guidelines laid down by the moderator.

So my brother, you're welcome to join in, and I'm sure by the time you have done so, you will help in propagating to others the good news of the business I'm sharing here. God bless.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
I wish to thank some of you that has chatted me on the number. It shows that this thread is doing well to help people achieve financial independent and alleviate poverty in our society. Once again, I thank you, and I'm really encouraged.

To those that has chatted me, please drop your candid opinion here about my interaction with you for others to read. God bless you.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by suremanpatriot: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Na egg and chicken biz you dey hide talk lik this grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Miakellz: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is a really legit venture. A passive income business. The people are real and I got free data just to watch the business presentation. So yeah! It's a confirmed one�
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Comycool: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Miakellz:
This is a really legit venture. A passive income business. The people are real and I got free data just to watch the business presentation. So yeah! It's a confirmed one�

Same thing here cheesy I just got a free 1Gig for myself for watching their video. In fact, these people are genuine and their business is real.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Miakellz:

Much appreciated smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Comycool:

Same thing here cheesy I just got a free 1Gig for myself for watching their video. In fact, these people are genuine and their business is real.

Much appreciated smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Dowenship(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
The business is becoming real to me, after checking the website and videos sent to me, I'm definitely going into this... Its 100% legit
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Dowenship(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Dowenship:
The business is becoming real to me, after checking the website and videos sent to me, I'm definitely going into this... Its 100% legit
1gb was also transfered to my line
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dowenship:

Thanks so much. God bless you smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by OlajumokeAdetay(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
FREE gift for students who own a business in Nigeria
Click on this link https://oflink.tk/3YUz3
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
OlajumokeAdetay:
FREE gift for students who own a business in Nigeria
Click on this link https://oflink.tk/3YUz3

My dear, come and join the business I'm teaching here. It's more genuine and more rewarding than what you're advertising here. This place is a place for serious minded people.

So stop deceiving the people that I'm trying to enlighten here, or better still go and open your own thread.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Ruffdude(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
The business presentation was interesting and I'll be calling you soon when I'm back in Lagos, or better still you already have my number. Thanks for the freebies anyway cheesy
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by stocktaker: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
I just chatted with the man the business is cool and I'm joining immediately God bless you sir i even got 1.5 gb worth of data for watching their video presentation it's awesome
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Iny3(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just watched the presentation and I must say, it's really an interesting eye opener. Will def get on this train. And lest I forget, I got a free 1.35GB data just to watch it.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ruffdude:
The business presentation was interesting and I'll be calling you soon when I'm back in Lagos, or better still you already have my number. Thanks for the freebies anyway cheesy

Thank you very much sir, for believing in me. Much appreciated smiley smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
stocktaker:
I just chatted with the man the business is cool and I'm joining immediately God bless you sir i even got 1.5 gb worth of data for watching their video presentation it's awesome

Much appreciated
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Iny3:
Just watched the presentation and I must say, it's really an interesting eye opener. Will def get on this train. And lest I forget, I got a free 1.35GB data just to watch it.

God bless you. Much appreciated smiley smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by FynBoyPlentyMon: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Just finished watching the video of the bussiness and I must say the business is a good one. I even got free data too 1gb free thanks alot for this man.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by FynBoyPlentyMon: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Guess how much data I got guys?? 1gb free data this is amazing God bless you for everything man.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2020
FynBoyPlentyMon:
Just finished watching the video of the bussiness and I must say the business is a good one. I even got free data too 1gb free thanks alot for this man.

Much appreciated smiley smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Em222: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow this is real I never believed this until I got my free data pls keep it up
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to appreciate all of you that opted-in to watch my business presentation. Indeed, you guys are the best for encouraging me to continue with this project. To those that commented and to those that are yet to comment, I pray that God will use this business to uplift and transform your lives into bountiful blessings and testimonies in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Em222:
Wow this is real I never believed this until I got my free data pls keep it up

God bless you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by cozzyboy: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
please am interested..... how do I get the video or join
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Pascal11: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wow guys, something unbelievable is going on here. An interesting presentation, a lovely counseling and a freebie to take home with you, I mean a free 1Gig data for me. And to think I doubted this post, I've eaten my words. Never knew such a thing exist in Nigeria, let alone here in nairaland. Triple thumbs up to you, bro. More grease!
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by detunde: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Definitely following this guy. This is the kind of thread I'd like to join, unlike those scams posts I see everywhere. God bless you, bro. It was a nice presentation and I'm joining in. Your free gift of 1gb really got me.... Thanks again
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by anuel04: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
tojos:
I'm talking about a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. This business was borne out of the desire to help alleviate Africa (Nigeria in particular) out of poverty and help the people attain financial freedom. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

It's Risk-free. Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse after some period, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later �

For real! Is this guy a Nigerian or a foreigner. Still pondering though. As far as know, such gesture don't exist here in this country. As for the business, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks you sir for being so kind. I never expected this gift. God bless you sir
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by oyabak2020: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Awesome business, awesome presentation and an awesome guy. To top it all, a free gift for me to take home. A solid 1 Gig data for me to enjoy. Where does such a thing happens! Only here, guys. And the business, a very lucrative one I would definitely be joining. Thank you, sir. God bless you and give you long life.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by cozzyboy: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Men this DIS is quite the real deal..... just received free 1.5 GB just for watching the video presentation which was far more than enlightening and eye opening..... JOB truly means Just Obey Your Boss....
Chai... very true and I've been thinking about it ever since....
God willing I will definitely join this moving train

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proprietary Trading / Institutional Trading / Hedge Fund / Laundry And Drycleaning Service Company In Lagos / FG Raises Advisory Panel On Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.