Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You (3573 Views)

How To Start Up A Sheo Business With Or Without Capital Here In Nigeria / If You Want To Start A Business With Zero Capital, Here's What You Should Do / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
My sincere appreciation to all of you that opted-in and watched my presentation. May God bless you all, and I pray that this business I showed you lift you all onto a higher ground of success, good health and prosperity.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Choosing the right bank account is an integral part of making more profit in business. You cab now enjoy 3-months FREE banking when you open an FCMB Business Account Online for your business.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Choosing the right bank account is an integral part of making more profit in business. You cab now enjoy 3-months FREE banking when you open an FCMB Business Account Online for your business.

My brother, go and open your thread elsewhere, this place is a highly respected forum where genuine business is discussed for serious minded people. So don't come here and start reaping where you do not sow. Go and open your thread elsewhere, you'll do better there.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 1:14am On Nov 10, 2020
cozzyboy:
please am interested..... how do I get the video or join

Simply send a whatsapp chat to this number 08023032540
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Ruffdude(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
The business sounds good. A kind of investment for the future. However, I want you to put me through on some certain things.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ruffdude:
The business sounds good. A kind of investment for the future. However, I want you to put me through on some certain things.

That's no problem sir. I've sent you a chat on your page to let you know when I'd be having another zoom conference.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pascal11:
Wow guys, something unbelievable is going on here. An interesting presentation, a lovely counseling and a freebie to take home with you, I mean a free 1Gig data for me. And to think I doubted this post, I've eaten my words. Never knew such a thing exist in Nigeria, let alone here in nairaland. Triple thumbs up to you, bro. More grease!

Just have it in mind that there are few good men out there. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Are you currently employed and you desire to start a profitable business you can own while doing your current job?

Are you tired of your current job and you're contemplating quitting it one day, but you don't know the right kind of business to start or invest in despite saving enough funds?

Or maybe you are not ready to quit your job now, but you are look for that right kind of business you can start and operate easily as an alternative source of income, even while you're working.

Here's Good news for you! I've got the right business for you, and you can start it with a minimum investment of 45k.

Chat me up right now on my whatsapp page 08023032540 to know the business I'm talking about.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by NwankpaDaniel(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Good morning Sir
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Greatisthelord: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow! What a wonderful presentation. It's an eye- opener, very educative and legit business opportunities. To crown it all, I got free 1.5g data for watching the videos. it is real . Good bless you real good.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwankpaDaniel:
Good morning Sir

So sorry I missed your call. Chat me on my whatsapp 08023032540
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 12:40am On Nov 23, 2020
anuel04:

For real! Is this guy a Nigerian or a foreigner. Still pondering though. As far as know, such gesture don't exist here in this country. As for the business, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks you sir for being so kind. I never expected this gift. God bless you sir

For the record, I'm Nigerian. Thanks so much for the comment and God bless you too. I'm flattered cheesy smiley
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Are you tired of your financial state, and your business is not doing well as expected?

Do you feel the challenge of not meeting your financial obligations because things are not improving career-wise or business-wise?

Do you find it difficult paying rents, utility bills, medical bills, children education fees, feeding your family, and more, all because you are not making enough money?

Or you are tired of the economic situation of the country and you are nurturing the ambition of leaving the country to seek for pasture new

Then try this business that I'm talking about. You will not regret it because I'll be there to give you all the necessary support.

The objective behind this initiative is to alleviate as many people as possible from financial difficulties in this part of the world, with the mission to revive our ailing economy with wealthy and empowered generation of individuals for this country.

This is a clarion and passionate call to people of positive thinking and mindset to join this emerging business trend that is designed to empower people of this nation, and I hope you will not be left out.

You want to know the business I'm talking about. Chat me up right now on my whatsapp page 08023032540.

In the end, be sure to thank God first, before you thank me.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Dfucklady(f): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
What's the business all about?
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dfucklady:
What's the business all about?

Send me a chat on Whatsapp 08023032540.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Are you tired of your financial state, and your business is not doing well as expected?

Do you desire to own a business (part-time) that can cushion the hard economy effect we find ourselves in this country.

Join us in this emerging business that is here to break new grounds.

Chat me on Whatsapp 08023032540 to join this moving train
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by lammyna(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2020
It was indeed a wonderful presentation. It's an eye- opener, very educative and legit business opportunities. To crown it all, I got free 1G data for watching the videos. it is real. MLM all the way.
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2020
oyabak2020:
Awesome business, awesome presentation and an awesome guy. To top it all, a free gift for me to take home. A solid 1 Gig data for me to enjoy. Where does such a thing happens! Only here, guys. And the business, a very lucrative one I would definitely be joining. Thank you, sir. God bless you and give you long life.

Amen. Same prayer goes to you as well
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2020
The time to act is now! Hate to say this, but available data shows that this country is heading for a recession worse than before by 2021.

November inflation report shows 14.95% the worst since 2018 attributed to Covid19, lockdowns, Fuel and Tarrif increase, EndSARS, high cost of food, Rising debt profiles and more.
And with our mono economic system and no reserve, our government does not have bail-out to salvage the economy, a lot of people will be out of work because some companies will lay-off their work force to survive, and time would be though for many.

Therefore, I plead and beckon on every one of us to start a business, even if you're employed because the future is uncertain. No matter how little the business is, and for the sake of your future and for your family, it's imperative to start something NOW.

Join me in this business, as I take you through on a tour of how this business is recession proof, inflation proof and pandemic proof, and will guarantee a bright financial future for you, and it's very easy to join in on this business that requires a minimum of about 45k to start.

Chat me up now on my whatsapp 08023032540 to know more. THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE, ACT NOW!!!

Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
grin them don come again
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2020
oyabak2020:
Awesome business, awesome presentation and an awesome guy. To top it all, a free gift for me to take home. A solid 1 Gig data for me to enjoy. Where does such a thing happens! Only here, guys. And the business, a very lucrative one I would definitely be joining. Thank you, sir. God bless you and give you long life.

Thanks for the compliment. You're awesome as well
Re: Looking For A Good Profitable Business With Little Capital? Here Is One For You by tojos(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Na egg and chicken biz you dey hide talk lik this grin

UPDATED

The time to act is now! Hate to say this, but available data shows that this country is heading for a recession worse than before by 2021.

November inflation report shows 14.95% the worst since 2018 attributed to Covid19, lockdowns, Fuel and Tarrif increase, EndSARS, high cost of food, Rising debt profiles and more.
And with our mono economic system and no reserve, our government does not have bail-out to salvage the economy, a lot of people will be out of work because some companies will lay-off their work force to survive, and time would be though for many.

Therefore, I plead and beckon on every one of us to start a business, even if you're employed because the future is uncertain. No matter how little the business is, and for the sake of your future and for your family, it's imperative to start something NOW.

Join me in this business, as I take you through on a tour of how this business is recession proof, inflation proof and pandemic proof, and will guarantee a bright financial future for you, and it's very easy to join in on this business that requires a minimum of about 45k to start.

Chat me up now on my whatsapp 08023032540 to know more. THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE, ACT NOW!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Export Business In Nigeria? / Arbitrage In Nigeria / Business Start Up In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.