Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

#ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? (2264 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Dede1(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
[s][/s]

Can you list one King's house that was attacked in the East? Also mention one TV station in the east that was attacked? Just one pls and also mention one Politican house that was also attacked in the past 2 weeks (In the east)

What a joke. The #EndSars protest is not a matter of counting beans. If the so-called Kings in the East were with the people, why would protesters attack their houses? How many King's houses in the West were attacked? The protesters in East were bent on ending the atrocities committed by unit of NPF termed SARS. I guess common sense would have informed you that the majority of protesters in West were Yoruba. It will amount to idiocy to blame Yoruba or indigenous People of Oodua for the damages perpetrated in Asaba, Awka, Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar,Umuahia and Abakiliki by the #EndSars protesters.

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by overall90: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
when Ada was warning igbos a few days ago, some igbos who don't know history were bashing her.
now you people have seen it.
first it was igbos were not protesting, now igbos are the one that were destroying properties.
and where were you stupid trialist when all these were happening. I thought you people own Lagos.

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by IGBOSON1: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Depressed101:
Says someone who's username is Nyamuriflathead... How laughable. We know they paid you guys 2500 yesterday to cause division on Nairaland.. Enjoy it while it last because Sars bullet is waiting to end your poverty stricken life

That one is probably Fulani!

They use that derogatory term to refer to Igbos! It's a throwback from the uncivil war that they use to feel superior and w'ank over! smiley

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by CSTRR: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Igbos should learn to sit and watch.

Let others fight their own battles next time.

They may call you cowards, no problem.
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by IGBOSON1: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
overall90:
when Ada was warning igbos a few days ago, some igbos who don't know history were bashing her.
now you people have seen it.
first it was igbos were not protesting, now igbos are the one that were destroying properties.
and where were you stupid trialist when all these were happening. I thought you people own Lagos.

So true!
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by HAccord: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
wingmanIII:
What's wrong in asking the ipob members not to make the protest a biafra affair?
If they came out to protest as ipob, you will be the first to claim ipob has hijacked the protest and will consequently discredit it.
Really, I don't get the point of this incoherent thread.

You dey mind the hopeless zombies?

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by splendour7(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
After Reading This, I Wanted To Say Some Really Bad Thing About The Yoruba Tribe...Then I Ask My Self What If The Op Is Not Even A Yoruba Guy,what If He Is Just One Of The Paid Agent To Hijack The Protest,what If He Is An Impostor,what If He Doesn't Represent The View Of More Than 30million Yorubas,what If,what If.....I Ask My Self Why Should I Insult An Entire Race Because Of The Opinion Of One Person That Might Even Be An Impostor On A Faceless Forum? So I Took A Deep Breath And Held My Peace! God Bless Nigerian Youths!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by ProT: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

We've never been on d same page and its highly disappointing that our youths can't smell d coffee.

Is it d same ppl that have shown immense hatred for us and our leaders that we now decided to form 'coalition' with?

The same ppl that have used derogatory and explicit words on us constantly and continually over these past 5 years are d same ppl we now decided to form alliance with?

We never had d same ideology; theirs was 4 d actualization of Biafra and if it means d 'zoo' must fall to achieve that, then so be it!

Whilst the gullible yoruba youths were looking at #EndSars, their counterpart were thinking Biafra and can 2 walk 2gthr except they be agreed?

We've allowed our myopism to be exploited by these secessionists in fighting their sinister battle by proxy.

Look at what I'm saying below by one if them:

Weyrey!
U use ur two faceless accounts to write rubbish so as to pass a useless point.

"Divide and rule" kee u there!

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
[s][/s]

Can you list one King's house that was attacked in the East? Also mention one TV station in the east that was attacked? Just one pls and also mention one Politican house that was also attacked in the past 2 weeks (In the east)

I can't believe you got TWO likes for this dumbass question!
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by SoBright101: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title.

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Princeps: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
Yes, I am angry the way things are in the current state of Nigeria and that feeling is not directed against any race in Nigeria but all the leaders that have failed the people. I had to take a chill pill like I always do as a deep thinker and re-analyze everything that took place over the past two weeks.

Then I found out the Igbos may be making the same mistake as they did before the Biafran when the first coup ever took place and all the leaders were killed except the Igbo leaders.

The same thing is being done as we speak right now.

Check out this post bellow to see for yourself and analyze like they always say. Oodua Ronu.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AjltXTaTaac/X5FW-oZxdyI/AAAAAAABXSA/qfJLvRIDN3cGK5bEyee2M6V29YEGI2uWgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07%25281%2529.jpeg[/img]

This post above was shared among the biafran medias and it means just one thing, infiltrate the protest and use the little opportunity you have to make maximum destruction. Yes, a video was shown where the soldiers were firing warning shots. One could see the shot fired were flying upward at the lekkitollgate 'massacre'.

To use that as a pretext then went ahead to start burning the infrastructure we lack(Bus Station) in the same Lagos shows we are not on the same page. You also went ahead attacking the Oba house meanwhile non of your kings house in the east has ever been attacked in any Riot or whatsoever.

Let me also share this last screenshot.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Cig38E3Z3Qo/X5FXt5_300I/AAAAAAABXSM/cnn8nwbLQhkb09CrTJDMO87O0ScvDlcOwCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07.jpeg[/img]

This virtually explains everything, you attacked Tinubu's TV station while leaving others, also attacked the Oba's house. That is more political a movement than sharing the same agitation. Attacking the little infrastructure we have in Lagos simply means we are not on the same page.

Also attacking one leader's investment while letting the others walk freely also implies we are not on the same page here.

All the leaders have failed and all must be treated the same. #OoduaRonu

I swear ehn, When this country divide, we will leave you guys to the Northerners for them to invade and fully complete the islamization that they started in Kwara centuries back. Cos you lot are the most tribalistic tribe in this country. I am a graduate from Ife and I experienced hell there on account of my being from the NIger Delta.

In a time like this when the South should be united , just look at the rubbish thread this silly OP is opening.
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by fastjett: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
#Now they want YORUBA to RONU...

They are asking why TV stations like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV were not attacked.

They are saying TVC was attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.

What a stupid narrative.

Like I have maintained, I don't support destruction of properties and I am also against killing of defenceless Nigerians.

However, instead of this nonsensical ethnic sentiments they are trying to whip up, methinks these people should rather blame those soldiers who went to Lekki to shoot at protesters and those who sent them.

They should blame those who switched off the light and CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll Gate before the soldiers carried out that barbaric act.

They should show empathy for the loss of lives and consider the injured who are still in the hospital.

They should face reality and accept the fact that TVC was not attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.

Apart from TVC, there are other major TV stations in Lagos owned by Yoruba persons.

Like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV, these other stations are on DSTV and are doing well. Why were they not attacked too?

1. MITV is owned by Muri Gbadeyanka.

2. Galaxy TV is owned by Steve Ojo.

3. Plus TV is owned by Kayode Akintemi.

3. ONTV is owned by Tajudeen Adepetu

Were all these stations attacked?

Yesterday too, The Nation newspaper was attacked.

Why were PUNCH and TRIBUNE offices not attacked? Or Punch and Tribune are not owned by Yoruba persons again?

Methinks those who have incurred the anger of the people should rather admit and seek forgiveness instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments that will cause further problems.

That your YORUBA RONU narrative won't work this time.

You people did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when your Tinubu was spearheading election rigging against fellow Yoruba sons and daughters in Ekiti and Osun States in 2018.

You did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when in 2011, your Tinubu opted for Tambuwal from Sokoto State as Speaker of the House of Reps instead of Mulikat Adeola Akande from Oyo State.

Asking Yoruba to Ronu now that the personal political interest of your Tinubu is affected is a waste of time because as for me and my family, we are not interested in your political YORUBA RONU.

My name is Lere Olayinka and I'm here on top of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti, having a very important meeting with the Irunmales. You can come and join me if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by fastjett: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
Yes, I am angry the way things are in the current state of Nigeria and that feeling is not directed against any race in Nigeria but all the leaders that have failed the people. I had to take a chill pill like I always do as a deep thinker and re-analyze everything that took place over the past two weeks.

Then I found out the Igbos may be making the same mistake as they did before the Biafran when the first coup ever took place and all the leaders were killed except the Igbo leaders.

The same thing is being done as we speak right now.

Check out this post bellow to see for yourself and analyze like they always say. Oodua Ronu.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AjltXTaTaac/X5FW-oZxdyI/AAAAAAABXSA/qfJLvRIDN3cGK5bEyee2M6V29YEGI2uWgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07%25281%2529.jpeg[/img]

This post above was shared among the biafran medias and it means just one thing, infiltrate the protest and use the little opportunity you have to make maximum destruction. Yes, a video was shown where the soldiers were firing warning shots. One could see the shot fired were flying upward at the lekkitollgate 'massacre'.

To use that as a pretext then went ahead to start burning the infrastructure we lack(Bus Station) in the same Lagos shows we are not on the same page. You also went ahead attacking the Oba house meanwhile non of your kings house in the east has ever been attacked in any Riot or whatsoever.

Let me also share this last screenshot.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Cig38E3Z3Qo/X5FXt5_300I/AAAAAAABXSM/cnn8nwbLQhkb09CrTJDMO87O0ScvDlcOwCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2020-10-22%2Bat%2B11.02.07.jpeg[/img]

This virtually explains everything, you attacked Tinubu's TV station while leaving others, also attacked the Oba's house. That is more political a movement than sharing the same agitation. Attacking the little infrastructure we have in Lagos simply means we are not on the same page.

Also attacking one leader's investment while letting the others walk freely also implies we are not on the same page here.

All the leaders have failed and all must be treated the same. #OoduaRonu

#Now they want YORUBA to RONU...

They are asking why TV stations like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV were not attacked.

They are saying TVC was attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.

What a stupid narrative.

Like I have maintained, I don't support destruction of properties and I am also against killing of defenceless Nigerians.

However, instead of this nonsensical ethnic sentiments they are trying to whip up, methinks these people should rather blame those soldiers who went to Lekki to shoot at protesters and those who sent them.

They should blame those who switched off the light and CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll Gate before the soldiers carried out that barbaric act.

They should show empathy for the loss of lives and consider the injured who are still in the hospital.

They should face reality and accept the fact that TVC was not attacked because it is owned by a Yoruba man.

Apart from TVC, there are other major TV stations in Lagos owned by Yoruba persons.

Like AIT, Channels, Arise TV and STV, these other stations are on DSTV and are doing well. Why were they not attacked too?

1. MITV is owned by Muri Gbadeyanka.

2. Galaxy TV is owned by Steve Ojo.

3. Plus TV is owned by Kayode Akintemi.

3. ONTV is owned by Tajudeen Adepetu

Were all these stations attacked?

Yesterday too, The Nation newspaper was attacked.

Why were PUNCH and TRIBUNE offices not attacked? Or Punch and Tribune are not owned by Yoruba persons again?

Methinks those who have incurred the anger of the people should rather admit and seek forgiveness instead of whipping up ethnic sentiments that will cause further problems.

That your YORUBA RONU narrative won't work this time.

You people did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when your Tinubu was spearheading election rigging against fellow Yoruba sons and daughters in Ekiti and Osun States in 2018.

You did not ask Yoruba to Ronu when in 2011, your Tinubu opted for Tambuwal from Sokoto State as Speaker of the House of Reps instead of Mulikat Adeola Akande from Oyo State.

Asking Yoruba to Ronu now that the personal political interest of your Tinubu is affected is a waste of time because as for me and my family, we are not interested in your political YORUBA RONU.

My name is Lere Olayinka and I'm here on top of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti, having a very important meeting with the Irunmales. You can come and join me if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yorubas are fuelling destruction in Enugu Aba, Onitsha, Owerri etc bc of Lagos destruction.

Igbos be at alert.

Stop being used by yoloba to destroy igboland.

(No be only yoloba Muslim sabi twist story)

Ndi Igbo ronuoooo mulunu anya

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ikinternational: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Honestly I am really happy this has happened. A big lesson it will forever be to the yorubas. Opened a thread to enlighten them on this but it didn't yield much results. Now that they have succeeded in supporting the Igbos in destroying their own, we shall see who will regret it

As if your supposed education has yielded much results in terms of achievements. This is what is expected from an ignoramus. I'm sure nobody that knows you is surprised you're online spewing rubbish. It's embedded in your character

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ikinternational: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
mushystuff:
Ndiara.com
OP! You and the idiots circulating such drivel will remain miserable till death! Do you need anyone to explain to you that this same reason you are trying to advocate is exactly why IPOB was told to remain invisible so that no one will try to dub this common national shame of a country an IPOB affair?

So it is IPOB or Igbos that took out the lights at Lekki, removed cameras and deployed soldiers to kill people? When it suits you idiots, you will say Igbos are nothing, that they are minority in your areas and cannot influence anything yet suddenly they are everywhere and everything right? Shame on you all.

Louder sir for the people in the back

3 Likes

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ikinternational: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ojiofor:

Why are you guys foolishly trying in vain to hold Igbos respossible for destruction of properties done by Yoruba miscreants in Yoruba land?
who are we to blame for destructions happening in the east?

That one na movie production. It's not real

I prefer to only see things that suits my narrative
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Turantula(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yoruba blaming igbo since 1701. But Fulani are your friends.Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by SoBright101: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ojiofor: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ikinternational:

That one na movie production. It's not real

I prefer to only see things that suits my narrative

Everyone have their own narratives too.
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Ikinternational: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
History555:
These fools are trying to convince us of their foolishness.

*Deep*
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by mightyhazel: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yerobas,...the most tribalistic set of humans in the world..

tufiakwa
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by SoBright101: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title.
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Madmohamed419(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
scully95:
[s][/s]

you be mumu if you burn your papa house and say na igbo if you don't have respect to your Kings we do have. We can't take because stupid Yeruba destroy Oba pales we will do the same. Go to hell mad man
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

Pray, mention d two Yoruba leaders these wolves hate with a passion: good, d bolded!
And which two Yoruba leaders properties were vandalized? Good, also the bolded!

U can see d connection?
waste of education if there's any
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by WilyWily: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some Yorubas are Confused,
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Disguiseman: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
We are wiser

Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by Disguiseman: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
We the Yorubas are our own enemy not the Igbos!
Buharist cannot divide us through tribal lines, we must stand together to defeat them.
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by richie240: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
waste of education if there's any
Since u plainly can't see d connection in broad daylight, I just have to concur with ur confession!
cool
Re: #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? by richie240: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ProT:

Weyrey!
U use ur two faceless accounts to write rubbish so as to pass a useless point.

"Divide and rule" kee u there!
Ngwa, to d left!
<<<<<<<<
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LEKKI SHOOTING AFTERMATH: Chizoba Francisca Agu Has Been Buried / Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video / #pantamiresignnow Is Trending Hot' As Arewa Twitter disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.