Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

“Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters (3455 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by ebukajay184: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Reality TV star, Gifty Powers, has blamed #EndSARS protesters for the lives that were lost during the protest exercise, IgbereTV reports.

She mocked the peaceful protesters for continuing with the protest and questioned if their shouting have brought the lost souls back to life.

According to the mother of one, Nigerians youths made a sorry attempt to copy Americans, but failed because there is a huge difference between both nations.

She said the protesters need to pray for wisdom as they didn’t listen when told to stop the protest and remain indoors. Gifty, who is currently in the US with her family, claimed to have warned the protesters to return home in one piece, but was labelled a ‘mad woman’.

The former BBNaija housemate opined that everything in life is not about force and advised the youths to go back to their drawing board to determine their next course of action, as the protest is killing more people.

Read her Instastory below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369101/protest-bring-back-dead-bbnaija-gifty-mocks-endsars-protesters/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by dapsoneh: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Mad woman

If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Babangida( canceled June 12)
Obasanjo (for his atrocities during military and democratic regimes)
Buhari( for present mess)
Goodluck Jonathan( brought evil people including Diezani to rule us)
Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
All the top military guys that work for them
All the Obas that have joined partisan politics
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for

9 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Joeboy88: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Tell her to keep laughing at Naija youths until they'll track her down in the US.

6 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Freestainworld(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
this idiot and harlot they were fingering on live television is advising who, everything she said is damn negative, if you are a coward, others are not like you, just continue servicing politicians because that's your work.

15 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
undecided
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by poshestmina(f): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Mugu.

This one has always been an idiot...I blocked her myself on Ig years ago.
Very stupid IndecentStar wannabe with her faded clothes and foolish accent.

Useless daughter of a thousand father's angry angry angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by GolDRoger: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2020
angry
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Kestolove(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Am not surprise she's igbo
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by dadavivo: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
This brainless one, is a Ghanaian posing as Nigerian.

We reject this madness in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by dadavivo: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:

And Bobrisky is Yoruba,

No one has monopoly of mad people

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Truthteller2020: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
ebukajay184:
“Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters

Reality TV star, Gifty Powers, has blamed #EndSARS protesters for the lives that were lost during the protest exercise, IgbereTV reports.

She mocked the peaceful protesters for continuing with the protest and questioned if their shouting have brought the lost souls back to life.

According to the mother of one, Nigerians youths made a sorry attempt to copy Americans, but failed because there is a huge difference between both nations.

She said the protesters need to pray for wisdom as they didn’t listen when told to stop the protest and remain indoors. Gifty, who is currently in the US with her family, claimed to have warned the protesters to return home in one piece, but was labelled a ‘mad woman’.

The former BBNaija housemate opined that everything in life is not about force and advised the youths to go back to their drawing board to determine their next course of action, as the protest is killing more people.

Read as she wrote on her Instastory….
This one when 2 men give Belle the same time dey talk

2 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by SpicyMimi(f): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Truth, not a fan though.

You guys went tooooo far with the protest! It should have ended when the government disbanded SARS, you all should have waited for the implementation but no! You were all cruising all in the name of protesting, snapping pics, chasing clouts, promoting your music career, taking selfies, blocking essential roads etc You and I know the change you want, you don’t have it! You are as well corrupt as the government! Change starts with you but how many of you can boast of being a loyal and a truthful Nigerian? You litter the whole place but act sane in foreign countries! The police is a reflection of who you are.

You e-warriors should be blamed for all the disaster that took place as a result of the protest that should have ended last week. Segalink advised that the protest should come to an end, but no, you continued...fueled it till lives were lost! Can you go to those families to console them? Do you think their lives will ever remain same? Have you not done more damages than the police? How have you solved anything? You opened doors for hoodlums to attack! Blocking the roads was a very foolish action as hoodlums took advantage of this. If the protest had taken place in a place not hindering traffic, like a garden, do you think hoodlums would misbehave? They won’t because they saw you all breaking the laws and did even worse!

End the protest, you refused! I hope you are all happy right now! Most of you ran to your homes, but kept encouraging war online!

This was a protest without wisdom and unfortunately it is too late.

If you know you want war, go out there and stop making noise. Carry cutlass and gun, then we know you are serious. Just look at those celebrities! Some must have hired policemen to keep watch over their homes...hypocrites that’s all was displayed through this protest.

End SARS till it turned out bloody!!!

Quote me, I won’t reply you!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Depressed101: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
Mad woman

If this agitation is truly for revolution, then not only Tinubu should go down. All those who brought us to this point should go down with him. All their investment must be destroyed

Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
Oyinlola
All those that led us to this point including their children, wives, investment and all they live for
add buratai to that list.... That man will suffer

1 Like

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Peace081: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beauty without brain

1 Like

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by oluwatosink: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
We all need to calm down first .
If we want the dissolution of Nigeria, we can get it in a peaceful way. Enough of the killings in Nigeria generally , We need to calm down and solve things.
South West is the most region, hit with the protests, violence and destruction. Even at the moment I can't listen to my favourites radio station. Consider the jobs lost already to the radio presenters and other good Nigerians that had lost his/her jobs just because of the violence and destructions.
I didn't buy the protests at first, because I had already known where it is going to, from end sars protests we are heading to revolution , innocent people losing their lives. Some folks were tagging Us army on Twitter to fight Nigerian Army. We don't calm down with the way we do things, two wrongs can't make a right . We need to calm down first and watch what happens , before we head back to protests. The protests are hindering the citizens, transportation fees keeps increasing, There is limitations to food and supplies transportation just because of all these , where are we heading to
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Lilgabby(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Truth, not a fan though.

You guys went tooooo far with the protest! It should have ended when the government disbanded SARS, you all should have waited for the implementation but no! You were all cruising all in the name of protesting, snapping pics, chasing clouts, promoting your music career, taking selfies, blocking essential roads etc You and I know the change you want, you don’t have it! You are as well corrupt as the government! Change starts with you but how many of you can boast of being a loyal and a truthful Nigerian? You litter the whole place but act sane in foreign countries! The police is a reflection of who you are.

You e-warriors should be blamed for all the disaster that took place as a result of the protest that should have ended last week. Segalink advised that the protest should come to an end, but no, you continued...fueled it till lives were lost! Can you go to those families to console them? Do you think their lives will ever remain same? Have you not done more damages than the police? How have you solved anything? You opened doors for hoodlums to attack! Blocking the roads was a very foolish action as hoodlums took advantage of this. If the protest had taken place in a place not hindering traffic, like a garden, do you think hoodlums would misbehave? They won’t because they saw you all breaking the laws and did even worse!

End the protest, you refused! I hope you are all happy right now! Most of you ran to your homes, but kept encouraging war online!

If you know you want war, go out there and stop making noise. Carry cutlass and gun, then we know you are serious. Just look at those celebrities! Some even hired policemen to keep watch over their homes...hypocrites that’s all was displayed through this protest.

Soro soke werey...
No wonder this politicians sees people like you tooooo weeeaaaak.
Whats my own.... Next time... Ma soro sokey...
I no read ur novel finish. I too know! Lawyer... Go outside and tell them... Stop doing online audio i too know...make them knack u 2by2 plank for ur brain. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Kingzeez10: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lilgabby:

Soro soke werey...
I no read ur novel finish. I too know! Lawyer... Go outside and tell them... Stop doing online audio i too know...make them knack u 2by2 plank for ur brain. grin
You talk like a toddler

1 Like

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Truth, not a fan though.

If you know you want war, go out there and stop making noise. Carry cutlass and gun, then we know you are serious. Just look at those celebrities! Some even hired policemen to keep watch over their homes...hypocrites that’s all was displayed through this protest.

you deserve 13 male cows for this post.

We said it several times on this forum but all we got was ban, insult and curses. Even seun and his mods fuelled this thing in their own big ways

4 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by PreciousPearl01(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
She has always been senseless right from BBN house. Pomoting nudity and senselessness has been her hobby that's why she can't bag one single endorsement deal despite not being disqualified. Fine gel without brain always forming accent and class.

3 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is she on the side of the youth or the political thieves?

-Minister of sport and youth development, Sunday Dare stated boldly while on virtual live stream interview with channels TV that "the youth can't defeat the government." This insensitive statement hit my spine and nerves that spark up anger. WHO IS THIS PAID FOOLISH SLAVE PRAISING THE NORTHERN GOVERNMENT OF THE FULANI CONSTITUTION TELLING US WE CAN'T DEFEAT IT?!! Sunday Dare, you are a disgrace to the youths and yoruba race! The reaper shall visit you..

Gifty, just like Sunday Dare, is threatened by a just cause threatening a corrupt system that favours her..

-I pray she don't put her family and relatives into uninvited troubles during this time of historic vegeance of the youth..
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by lymelyte(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lilgabby:

Soro soke werey...
grin cheesy
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Shortyy(f): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
In everything one is doing in this life, there must be a plan of action. Any action without a plan, fails woefully.

So dear Nigerian Youths, what is the plan of action? After burning the country down, what next? I hope we've got a back up plan to rebuild it. If not, all these fights and bloodshed will be completely in vain.

My brothers and sisters, I'm totally and fully in support of a better Nigeria. But we won't achieve it this way.

Let us all retire for now and re-strategize, have a plan. Who will represent us after we have taken over our country? Who will speak for us and help move our country forward? These are the things we should go and discuss within ourselves, while we give this current government an ultimatum, if they don't meet up, then we take over completely, by then we are prepared and ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by pretydiva(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make she enter naija make this statement. Silent is golden. Foolish girl
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Joeboy88:
Tell her to keep laughing at Naija youths until they'll track her down in the US.
Be careful, be very careful. Nairaland is not as annonymous as you think.

1 Like

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Henrodah(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=poshestmina post=95200884]Mugu.

Useless daughter of a thousand father's angry angry angry angry angry[/quote
Lol I heard this abuse last in the good the bad and the ugly movie , (thousand fathers lol)
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
poshestmina:
Mugu.

Useless daughter of a thousand father's angry angry angry angry angry
Nawa o, I hope she no steal Ur boyfriend frm u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Estellar: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
Mad woman

Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam

Biko, orji kalu should top this list.
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by TecM0: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
Mad woman

Rochas Amechi
Peter Odili
Rochas Okorocha
Gbenga Daniel
Fayose
Aregebsola
Orji Kali
Abdusalam
Oyinlola

Peter Obi
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Emilokoiyawon: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
When you elevate ashewo from brothel to palace - this is the result.
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by Ahumanbeing: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Summary of a Nigerian female, October 17th a girl told me a similar thing, they speak without thinking properly.
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by 8x324: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

Peter Obi
[/s]
Re: “Did Your Protest Bring Back The Dead?” – BBNaija Gifty Mocks EndSARS Protesters by DaInferno(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
neither am I ibo nor Yoruba; but you must bring race to everything, we are one. stop being a black racist

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Saskay Pays Maria A Surprise Visit At Her New Luxurious Lagos Pent House / Inside Davido's New 400 Million Naira Banana Island Mansion | Obo's New Crib / Photos: Actress Ini Edo Acquires N70M House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.