Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

1 Million Man Prayer And Fasting Takes Of Tomorrow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Man Prayer And Fasting Takes Of Tomorrow! (195 Views)

2023: Northern Pastors Organize One-million Man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Man Prayer And Fasting Takes Of Tomorrow! by raymondhill: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
END THE VIOLENCE AND BLOOD SHEDDING

It is less than 24 hours to the commencement of our 1 Million man Prayer and fasting program for Nigeria.

Please, participate wherever you are, both online and offline. Share the schedule with others.

This nonsense about the state of Nigeria must stop. We refuse to be the laughing stock of the world anymore.

This is for every bible believing Christian. It is not about church but inter-denominational.

Muslims are advised to pray and fast for Nigeria, too.

Below is the fasting time table. Please, choose the the one that seems okay for you. You can fast at home and in the workplace.

Please do not fast if you have underlying medical conditions. You can seek medical advice. But, you can join us in prayers.

Fasting Date: Friday, October 23, 2020.

Schedule 1
6.00am to 12.00noon.

Schedule 2
6.00am to 3.00pm

Schedule 3
6.00am to 6.00pm.

Schedule 4
6.00am to 12.00 midnight.

Choose any of the schedules that fits your temperament.

STOP THE BLOOD SHEDDING

And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith. 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.2 Corinthians 10:4

Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

Let us make this sacrifice once and for all

# ENDSARS
END VIOLENT PROTESTS
END SECCESSION
END DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTY
END WICKEDNESS IN THE SEAT OF GOVERNMENTS
END TERRORISM
END HUNGER
END CORRUPTION
END NEPOTISM
END POLITICAL THUGGERY
END POLICE BRUTALITY
END DEMONIC STRONGHOLD OVER NIGERIA
END TRIBALISM

We are taking this fight to the throne of the Almighty God. Let everyone fast for the whole of Friday, October 23, 2020.

Pray in the spirit and with your understanding.

Our Bible readings are :
Zechariah 4:6
2 Thessalonians 3: 1-2
2 Corinthians 10:4
Psalm 35
Psalm 27

Prayer points
1. Father, please help us to pull down every satanic stonghold holding Nigeria hostage in Jesus name.

2. Father, please deliver Nigerians from unreasonable and wicked leaders in Jesus name.

3. Father, please visit the bad leadership in Nigeria with your vengeance and judgement in the name of Jesus.

4. Father, please, make Nigeria great and prosperous, again in Jesus name.

5. Father, establish long lasting peace and harmony in Nigeria.

6. Present your personal supplications to God. Ask God to grant you your desires.

7. Worship and thank God for answers to your prayers.

Please spread this information on your social media platforms, with friends, family members, churches, mosques, states, organizations, news handles. Share it on Twitter.

Nigeria must be great again.

We are part of those re-shaping a new, better, God- fearing, God- loving, peaceful, united, inclusive and prosperous Nigeria

Make a date with destiny to pray and fast tomorrow.

May God bless us all.

Pastor Raymond Hill

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Man Prayer And Fasting Takes Of Tomorrow! by SLOVFO(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
I agree with you pastor. But I have serious reservations about some of the points you raised. But then, I reserve my comments, for the greater good of all.

(1) (Reply)

For Security And Humanity. / Endsars: How Soldiers Killed Artisan In Auchi / Tales Of A Fallen Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.