Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu (12517 Views)

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by akanke79: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some prominent Christian clerics from the north have announced plans to hold a one-million-man prayer rally for the presidential aspiration of former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu.

The group led by renowned preacher, Bishop Sunday Garuba said the move is divine, an instruction from above which must be followed to the latter.

Ahead of next year’s presidential election, the All Progressives Congress’ national leader has continued to gather momentum in his quest to succeed President Buhari.

However, in a statement on Tuesday, Bishop Garuba stated that Tinubu’s ambitions may ultimately collapse if not given the necessary spiritual support.

On the surface, the respected preacher said the former Lagos governor has all it takes to transform the country.

According to him, Tinubu will hit the ground running immediately as he is experienced, skilled and vast in knowledge.

He added that the APC stalwart is widely accepted and have demonstrated capacity over the years.

But Garuba said Tinubu’s quest could be hampered by evil forces who do not mean well for the nation, hence the need for the one-day spiritual exercise.

Quoting the book of 1 Samuel 16 vs 1, Garuba urged Nigerians to quit the blame game and support the aspirations of Tinubu.

“Now the Lord said to Samuel, How long will you grieve over Saul, since I have rejected him from being king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and go; I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite, for I have selected a king for Myself among his sons,” he said.

According to him, Buhari has done his part, noting that now is the time for a “new oil” which Tinubu brings.

“In less than one year, a new president will emerge to forge a new course for the nation. After over three months of immense prayer and fast, it has been revealed to us that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our next leader.

“God has never failed. He keeps his promises and honours his words more than his name. We are more than confident that Asiwaju will triumph.

“But this can only be possible if we intercede and supplicate on his behalf. As we all know, the physical is controlled by the spiritual.

“For this reason, we have taken it upon ourselves to hold a groundbreaking prayer rally. When we gather, we will join forces to fortify his aspirations for the good of the nation.

“On behalf of other God’s generals, I invite all well-meaning Nigerians to join this movement. I assure you that this is for the good and progress of our dear nation. God bless you
https://independent.ng/northern-christian-clergy-to-hold-one-million-man-prayer-rally-for-tinubu/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by PCSI: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
akanke79:
Northern Christian clergy to hold one-million-man prayer rally for Tinubu
BY METRO DAILY NG - MARCH 22, 2022
Facebook Twitter

Some prominent Christian clerics from the north have announced plans to hold a one-million-man prayer rally for the presidential aspiration of former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu.

The group led by renowned preacher, Bishop Sunday Garuba said the move is divine, an instruction from above which must be followed to the latter.

Ahead of next year’s presidential election, the All Progressives Congress’ national leader has continued to gather momentum in his quest to succeed President Buhari.

However, in a statement on Tuesday, Bishop Garuba stated that Tinubu’s ambitions may ultimately collapse if not given the necessary spiritual support.

On the surface, the respected preacher said the former Lagos governor has all it takes to transform the country.

According to him, Tinubu will hit the ground running immediately as he is experienced, skilled and vast in knowledge.

He added that the APC stalwart is widely accepted and have demonstrated capacity over the years.

But Garuba said Tinubu’s quest could be hampered by evil forces who do not mean well for the nation, hence the need for the one-day spiritual exercise.

Quoting the book of 1 Samuel 16 vs 1, Garuba urged Nigerians to quit the blame game and support the aspirations of Tinubu.

“Now the Lord said to Samuel, How long will you grieve over Saul, since I have rejected him from being king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and go; I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite, for I have selected a king for Myself among his sons,” he said.

According to him, Buhari has done his part, noting that now is the time for a “new oil” which Tinubu brings.

“In less than one year, a new president will emerge to forge a new course for the nation. After over three months of immense prayer and fast, it has been revealed to us that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our next leader.

“God has never failed. He keeps his promises and honours his words more than his name. We are more than confident that Asiwaju will triumph.

“But this can only be possible if we intercede and supplicate on his behalf. As we all know, the physical is controlled by the spiritual.

“For this reason, we have taken it upon ourselves to hold a groundbreaking prayer rally. When we gather, we will join forces to fortify his aspirations for the good of the nation.

“On behalf of other God’s generals, I invite all well-meaning Nigerians to join this movement. I assure you that this is for the good and progress of our dear nation. God bless you

https://independent.ng/northern-christian-clergy-to-hold-one-million-man-prayer-rally-for-tinubu/

Grab your copy now....

Cashapp loading

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Belleful: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hahaha. Una don come with all dis una God reveal to me sermons o. But let wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Franklyspeakin: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chaiii any format to collect money

39 Likes

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol.

You mean even northern christians who ipob are hoping to vote fulani athifku so Peter Obi will be vice are going onboard Tinubu's train? grin

Ipob pigs will soon locate northern christians and insult them down to their forefathers. Who gave them the right to prefer a candidate different from athifku? cheesy

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by qekng40(f): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Everybody wan chop Tinubu

But it must surely purge them! sad

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by favorite1234: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Let them chop Baba money na, their pocket is somewhere and their heart is in another place.

But it must surely purge them! sad[/quote]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by favorite1234: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
He wan eat out of the cake na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu's bullion vans won't be enough to get him into Aso Rock.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by ican2020: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ichabod The spirit of God has departed from these one’s long time ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nyanmiris please wail responsibly on this thread

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
So the one Ulamahs made have expired?

I’m sure the next stop would be ogboni and witches association.

Onye ala!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Penguin2: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Nyanmiris please wail responsibily on this thread

Mechie onu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:

But it must surely purge them! sad

Asiwaju is not the only candidate with money. Why are they not throwing their support for other candidates? Money is not everything! Some people are paying back the good things he did to them. Just like Katsina Emir said about him the other time.

Na hatred go kill most of Asiwaju haters. They can’t stomach the thought of Asiwaju gaining support left right and center.

If e easy, why can’t these guys throw support for Obi Pandora? The Crook Pandora can’t even muster the courage to buy ordinary form and yet you have his Meth supporters online disturbing the media space with katikati.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Cyntie55(f): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

You mean even northern christians who ipob are hoping to vote fulani athifku so Peter Obi will be vice are going onboard Tinubu's train? grin

Ipob pigs will soon locate northern christians and insult them down to their forefathers. Who gave them the right to prefer a candidate different from athifku? cheesy
You're fond of using derogatory words on igbo people for no just reasons, please stop it.

It's your type that disturb our peace on very social media platform saying #saynotoracism #blacklivesmatters but here you are calling your fellow black man derogatory names because he/she is from another tribe

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Cyntie55:
You're fond of using derogatory words on igbo people, please stop it.

It's your type that disturb our peace on very social media platform saying #notoracism #blacklivesmatters but here you are calling your fellow black man derogatory names because he/she from another tribe
[/s]
Shut up.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Cyntie55(f): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
Okay, Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Osaze007: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Tinubu deceiving Christain community to make it look like they want him

grin

We see through your games
You and atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Solomon42229: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Read Below

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Awkabigboy: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by CryptoTeacher(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Too much hunger in the land.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by PENNYSWAP: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2022
I know God will bless me soonest and I will join politics cuz it seems most Nigerians like suffer wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by Tingotoe: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Dumb fools
Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by helinues: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu by jeeqaa7(m): 5:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Sickness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria / Army Reacts To Allegations Of Soldiers Complaining About Unpaid Allowance / Governor Shettima Gives Sallah Rams To Female Traders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.