Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened The Massacre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened The Massacre (365 Views)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened The Massacre by Nuelconcept: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian Comedian and Actor Ayo Makun, AY shares a heartfelt emotional video of what happened before the lekki toll gate massacre of October, 20th 2020.
In his words, he said thus, "i was finding my way home after the imposed curfew. my fellow compatriots recognized me, got on my car in motion and insisted that i address them before they would let me go".
Little did i know the worse was coming to a set of peaceful protesters who were completely unarmed.

See video below; please subscribe on my youtube channel for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs2js7Occ
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened The Massacre by Salmoneus(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
I saw soldiers shooting into the air, am I wrong?
Re: #lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened The Massacre by Eriokanmi: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a pity sad our politicians are heartless. They'd do evil and run away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Trumatized,Burna Boy Sings On Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Lady Cries Out Bitterly Over Covid-19 Palliatives, Condemns Hoarding Of Foods / Shocking! - Bullet Shells Found At Lekki Toll Gate Exposed Army (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.