Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo (984 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
By Biodun Busari
The spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo has said the party’s standard bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is out of the country but in good health conditions.

Keyamo, who is also the Minister of State of Labour and Productivity, said this during an interview on Arise TV on Thursday morning.

ADVERTISING

Read also:

APC: We’ll determine when to flag off campaigns — Adamu

Just in: Adamu, Oshiomhole, 6 APC govs in closed-door meeting

[Video] Tinubu will return to Nigeria within 48hrs – APC women leader

The minister also said he spoke with the APC presidential candidate’s son, Seyi Tinubu on Thursday morning before coming to the live show and he assured him that Tinubu was fine.

He also said that Tinubu is not bound to be issuing statements about his health and whereabouts because he is not the President of Nigeria yet.

Keyamo said, “He’s hale, hearty and healthy. He’s out of the country for a number of days. No controversy, about his whereabouts. And he’s not a president to issue statements as to his whereabouts.

“And I spoke with his son this morning. I spoke with Seyi and he said Asiwaju is fine. He was sleeping.”

Keyamo added that Tinubu will campaign on a tripod thing which is the record of APC, records of his leadership as a former governor of Lagos and the manifestoes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubu-is-hale-hearty-i-spoke-to-his-son-says-keyamo/

Lalasticala Nlfpmod Nlfpmod seun Mynd44

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu this Tinubu that grin grin grin

Jagaban giving them back to back.

I don't know they are so worried about him, is he your candidate? Is he your party chairman that without him you cannot start your campaign?
JAGABAN will start his campaign anytime he want grin

God bless Nigeria incoming president.
Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by nairavsdollars(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo really fall my hand

8 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
As a spokespersonclown you be you , you no even have access to him to knw his condition, na his son dey give u info ? cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
The red flags on Tinubu is clear for all to see, so don't blame your village people for your own foolishness..

Tinubu is a no go area ..

We have Peter Obi and Atiku to choose and Obi Is just the right man .

Tinubu is not healthy, he's over 80yrs old and fragile . He's not fit to rule a local government talkless of over 200million people .

Tinubu is not even on ground to kickstart his own campaign..
This is just not right

10 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by Racoon(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Festus Keyamo should stop insulting the sensibility of the Nigerian people with all these senseless press releases. It is an open secret that Tinubu is sick. angry

9 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by AdamuKD: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
grin
With this health challenge,Is this how he's going to campaign in the whole 36 states ?
Aswear him go faint tire. Him better withdraw from the race and support Obi

5 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by meolaniyi(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Everytime Tinubu this, Tinubu that. What is all these?
Can we allow this man to REST IN PEACE?

You have been told that when he was in Nigeria, he does not sleep till 4 am. He needs rest and he needs that in peace

3 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by PointZerom: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
grin

Doctor Mkpi says otherwise grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by AdamuKD: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:

I don't know they are so worried about him, is he your candidate? Is he your party chairman that without him you cannot start your campaign?

U don't have shame and dignity. The evil you are wishing Nigerians will fall on you

6 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by AdamuKD: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
meolaniyi:
Everytime Tinubu this, Tinubu that. What is all these?
Can we allow this man to REST IN PEACE?

You have been told that when he was in Nigeria, he does not sleep till 4 am. He needs rest and he needs that in peace
Ok
We don hear
Let him Rest In Peace

3 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
You don't have courage and I don't engage coward like you. Come out with your real moniker and let me drag you like generator.

AdamuKD:

U don't have shame and dignity. The evil you are wishing Nigerians will fall on you
Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by Babaken(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:

shame on you and your type just because of selfish interest you people are dragging sick old man up and down make una get conscience small baba dey piss for clothes dey shake still you people are still dragging him Haba.

4 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Shame on you and your type too.
Let him continue to shake , piss for body , him go like that rule us. If you are not okay about that go to Cameroun.

Babaken:
shame on you and your type just because of selfish interest you people are dragging sick old man up and down make una get conscience small baba dey piss for clothes dey shake still you people are still dragging him Haba.
Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by Gentino(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Everything is seriously wrong with APC as God has decided to punish the satanic party.

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by Nightwolf1: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Thîefnubu right now

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by Babaken(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Let him continue to shake , piss for body , him go like that rule us. If you are not okay about that go to Cameroun.

Chai my fellow Nairaland forgive me I never knew I was talking to a MADMAN.

You need urgent medical attention.

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by asanausana91: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
You cannot defend Tinubu without looking stupid.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by ruggedtimi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu son will be the defacto leader

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by AntiTerrorist: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by FuckDModz: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by AntiTerrorist: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:

You are very wicked and so shameless. Maybe because this is a faceless forum.
Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
By Biodun Busari
The spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo has said the party’s standard bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is out of the country but in good health conditions.

Keyamo, who is also the Minister of State of Labour and Productivity, said this during an interview on Arise TV on Thursday morning.

ADVERTISING

Read also:

APC: We’ll determine when to flag off campaigns — Adamu

Just in: Adamu, Oshiomhole, 6 APC govs in closed-door meeting

[Video] Tinubu will return to Nigeria within 48hrs – APC women leader

The minister also said he spoke with the APC presidential candidate’s son, Seyi Tinubu on Thursday morning before coming to the live show and he assured him that Tinubu was fine.

He also said that Tinubu is not bound to be issuing statements about his health and whereabouts because he is not the President of Nigeria yet.

Keyamo said, “He’s hale, hearty and healthy. He’s out of the country for a number of days. No controversy, about his whereabouts. And he’s not a president to issue statements as to his whereabouts.

“And I spoke with his son this morning. I spoke with Seyi and he said Asiwaju is fine. He was sleeping.”

Keyamo added that Tinubu will campaign on a tripod thing which is the record of APC, records of his leadership as a former governor of Lagos and the manifestoes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubu-is-hale-hearty-i-spoke-to-his-son-says-keyamo/

Lalasticala Nlfpmod Nlfpmod seun Mynd44

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod
Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by techWriter3: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo really spring my finger
Re: 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo by michelz: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:

Don't prove to people that you're as unwise as people say you are.

(1) (Reply)

2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party / Do You Have A Friend Or Family Member Surporting Tinubu? / Photos: Is Labour Party An Igbo Agenda Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.