Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak (60226 Views)

What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals / Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
They should get out of our way... How can you forget a terrorist that killed hundreds of people but you can't forgive ordinary 419 or petty thieves
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by GeneralPula: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
Good.... But I still maintain that I doubt if anyone was killed at the toil gate. It is a pure propaganda. Where is the list of the dead people? Do u see video of the dead in morgue or pics? Anyone one moaning the dead? I smell lies. Even sanwo olu said it that no one died. What will he gain to cover it up?

I’m just still observing the matter..

No videos nor pictures..
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
howfarseun:
Idiots have arrived

Nigerians are irresponsible bt the police and maybe army became more irresponsible. That is the state of Nigeria today!

And why everything happening Now is happening. undecided
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by SoBright101: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by dalass(f): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I don't know how the solution to Endsars and police killings in lekki is attacking prisons and setting rapists, armed robbers, serial killers and kidnappers free into the society. Do we really think those criminals are a problem to police? They are a problem to the masses that is why they are locked up. It's sad that some Nigerians have proven they one of the most sick people on Earth angry

I just want everyone who spread fake photos and incited criminals to burn and kill be made to answer for crimes against Nigeria!

#Endfakenews

2 Likes

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by olu77(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zico5:
This is getting out of hand and the one calling himself president is yet to address the prevailing issues. I pray it's not too late for him because the way things are going Abuja may be the next point of call and that may be too much for him to handle unless if he wish to have more bloods in his hands.

It's possible that this is even part of fulanisation of nigeria agenda. By using hoodlums to set South back to stone age.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by gambia(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
This prison house the hardened of the hardened criminals all over Nigeria.
I prayed none of the hardened will escape,
if so, the people that set out to release them in the first place will be the first set of souls that the criminals will rape and rob all their family members. No cap!

This is nothing but the absolute truth. Peaceful protesters are indoor now, only evil minded people are sponsoring some hoodlums with all these. No cap!

Still on this crises going on in Nigeria...

I read this somewhere just now.
Even if it is just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.

QUOTE :

[/s]
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
to all those stupid trolls sharing fake news and fake videos and fake links, Ogun kill all of Una there.

if you are preparing to share another cooked fake stories, e no go better for you and all of you shall be doomed and meet your deaths immediately.

don't bring fake news with false tag here and other social platforms. if you do, you shall be doomed and disaster fall upon you and your team.

don't come here and spam the tread with your stupid fake videos and news oooh, if u no want to be unfortunate and be cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by victorv12(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's the government that's behind the jailbreak.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by oloyedewaris(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is about to fall
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gbemini:
They dont know what it means at all,am very sure some protesters are not happy now to see what they have caused ...the used long protests to break down pur country ...all.of them are looking for more fame by leading a protest and still refused to back down at the right time ...now see

You are spot on. Many of them are now realising. Even the religious leaders that were supposed to preach peace, but kept encouraging the continued protest even after government has showed commitment towards SARS disbanding and promised #REFORMNPF. They forgot that when it escalates, services can't hold as well, economy/movements will be grounded.

NPF staff strength is just about 380,000. Allowing anarchy everywhere in the country in form of "peaceful protests" will endanger our collective national security. And it will overwhelm our Police force just as it is now. Boys have taken advantage of the civil unrest and looted police stations and stolen ammunition. Las Las only military intervention can restore normalcy to some extent. But it will surely cost much

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Mrpojj(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
lexxxino:
Hoodlums trying to increase numerical strength........
Naija i hail thee

Cos Nigerian system us creating more hoodlums everyday
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by ibedun: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
ThierryJay:

I'm someone that tries to seek out the facts of any situation rather than rely on hearsay. Let us not because there's a lot of fake news flying now discredit the true ones.

Firstly, you cannot, from the same videos showing the soldiers shooting, see whoever has been hit, simply because it was already dark and a lot of people were running helter skelter.

Secondly, I saw at least three different videos of the shooting, and it was obvious that the soldiers mainly shot upwards in those few minutes. However I know that some bullets may come off laterally in the process of shooting upwards, and several shots were fired by at least three different soldiers for several minutes from the videos I saw. This means there's a greater likelihood of stray bullets or deviations from the directed trajectory of the bullets fired.

Thirdly, there was a video I saw, after the lights came on at the tollgate, where some of the protesters were throwing objects in the direction of the soldiers after the shooting. I saw about two bodies on the floor in that video.

Moreover, it is common sense that shooting continuously so close to such a large gathering of people will definitely result in some people being hit by stray bullets or whatever you call it. Videos of injured victims I saw bore testament to bullet wounds (e.g intestines ripped open)which required them to be taken to the hospital which the Governor himself confirmed. It isn't farfetched that if bullets hit some people, based on the principles of probability, some fatalities were likely.

So definitely, what I have deciphered is that there were some casualties from the lekki shooting, but they were not as much as being initially reported. To say that there were no casualties at all is to be on the same pedestal of those sharing fake news to incite violence against Government. Even if there were only 2 deaths and several injured, it is unacceptable and grossly evil to open fire in the general direction of armless peaceful protesters.

P.S: Note that all the videos I referred to were authentic videos that depicted the visuals and narrations as connecting to the lekkitollgate and the shooting incident.

YOU MUST BE INSANE! Can’t you just think!!!!!
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Dagger111(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
zangaozanga:
thank you Mr grammar

I don't think i av done wrong to warrant such statement. Okay, sorry sir.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Benwallt(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Those useless buffoons here typing from the comfort of their homes eating popcorn, ventilating and fanning the embers of silhouette propaganda are happy with the turn of events. The country is bad and I think it can only get worst from here. Retrospect on your acts n shed your tears alone. If we live through this I think we will reorientate ourselves. I am sure no man that goes through the four walls of tertiary education even if na pass he or she get will openly support what is going on now. It is terrible
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by doctorbj4real(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
They are swift in arriving to avoid jail break, but not to avoid Lekki Toll Plaza killings!!!

See how it started and how it's going!
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by mayo47(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Benesis:
We are celebrating the fact that hoodlums are raiding police stations and picking guns and ammunition.

Mbok let me ask, when yhe dust settles and there are no more policemen around and its just them(armed) and the unarmed citizen, shey they will come and be patrollinh and providing security?

Or they will feel that its Godsplan that they hammer this year?
We have read that "Oke Obi-Enadhuze" was killed because he questioned hoodlums, please when they come for us, lets not fight them, lets just give them all they want.
Stayin alive is better than anything..
Buhari has failed us, but we need not fail ourselves by cutting our nose to spite our face, or to raise down our houses so as to kill a crafty mouse. #wisdom is all that we need now.

You're celebrating that hoodlums are picking guns and ammunition I pray that they wont use the same gun to come after you....

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by wirinet(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nato008:
so out of curiosity sha....how come these one's called for backup but the edo own....didn't, am not understanding biko....
plus what even started the fire in a prison of this size..?
That's the question no one is asking? How can fire start in a building in the middle of a complex with many other buildings, it's even stranger that the fire started from the inside.
These fire attacks on prisons and other buildings look like a well coordinated attack, aimed to achieve a specific purpose.
I hope all these are not fifth columnist preparing the grounds for a coup.

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Okundaye4(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
zangaozanga:
I can authoritative say that this have become a national disaster, everyone such be ready for the unexpected.

Unexpected like?
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by bizzibodi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Over d years there are more hardened criminals outside d walls of prisons all over Nigeria than in prison,d numbers of armed robbers, kidnappers, cultists, murderers,rapists,treasury looters,pheodophiles, arsonists,ritualists keep increasing astronomically..if d system does not change for d better no one can cross his street or send his child to buy biscuits.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by chatinent: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
It has begun.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by younghartz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
Good.... But I still maintain that I doubt if anyone was killed at the toil gate. It is a pure propaganda. Where is the list of the dead people? Do u see video of the dead in morgue or pics? Anyone one moaning the dead? I smell lies. Even sanwo olu said it that no one died. What will he gain to cover it up?

Comr Anthony okekchukwu with his three friends.
Student of Michael opara university of agriculture umudike.
The videos and pictures are online.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Benesis: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
mayo47:

You're celebrating that hoodlums are picking guns and ammunition I pray that they wont use the same gun to come after you....
u read what i wtote wrong, read again we r on same page
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Okoroawusa: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
younghartz:

Comr Anthony okekchukwu with his three friends.
Student of Michael opara university of agriculture umudike.
The videos and pictures are online.
Which Anthony?

It's like you have not been online in the last 48 hours...
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by younghartz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Which Anthony?

It's like you have not been online in the last 48 hours...

Find him name on FB
Comr Anthony okechukwu(Tonycruz)

Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by olajizz01(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
Everything comes full circle

If you think because you are at the top you can oppress your juniors

If you think because you and the boss are of the same tribe or he likes you tribe you can oppress your juniors

You ridicule them , you accuse them unjustly you , penalize them unjustly one day you will have pushed these juniors to the wall and they won't fear your whip anymore

They will embrace the false names and tittles you have them and descend on you with that fury

Nigerian government still doesn't realize what hit them the north is still unsure how to act , this was so unexpected.. they assumed the fear they have instilled was enough to ensure victory

They assumed that they can rely on the sowing seeds of division in the south continuously.

They never realized that one day these juniors would rise unitedly and say no

Enough is enough
oil dey your head,I want Nigeria to scatter so that everyone will go their separate ways,but this destruction is too much. A lot of innocent person's properties have been looted and destroyed.
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by Wawelexy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:

Haba!!! Fear God ooo.....

Arevu deaf that the Army Left with those dead bodies? Yet u asking for evidence they already gone with...

Please look for someone that was there the night it happened and stop guessing....
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by lexander(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak by lexander(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
On another note I don't know of anyone that had has or died of COVID-19 doesn't that mean it was a scam I need answers since we're speaking of logic please share your views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.