Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never (381 Views)

2023: Obi’s Sudden Ascent Represents A Rare Chance For Nigeria - The Economist / Yuguda: Nigerians Have The Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President / Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Whiteangel1234: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have seen the sensational Headline from Vanguard trying to stir up Ethnic rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas to rubbish the #Endsars to look like igbos attacking Lagos which is untrue .

The Enemy of a united South have keep us down for Decades by making sure Yoruba and Igbos remain Enemies since the end of the Civil war . we are new Generation do not let what our fathers told us during the civil war of Sabotage and Betrayal be true

Who own Vanguard newspaper ? Why this kind of sensational headline different from the content of the news ?

To my south West Brother this is the last opportunity to liberate ourselves from Northern Hegemony and build a New Nigeria for our kids any attempt to sabotage us again and side with the North like in 1967 will never be forgiven not in this life or the life after . Any attempt to turn around and join the North to attack and wage war against the igbos for the #endsars we did not start but only just joining will not be forgiven in this life or the life to come this is the last chance to mend fence and form a united south

South East only actively join this protest after the Lekki Massacre because we feel the pains and in Solidarity with our comrade in Lagos many of our people have already been killed since yesterday

I'm getting disturb with the utterance flying around

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Whiteangel1234:
I have seen the sensational Headline from Vanguard trying to stir up Ethnic rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas to rubbish the #Endsars to look like igbos attacking Lagos which is untrue .

The Enemy of a united South have keep us down for Decades by making sure Yoruba and Igbos remain Enemies since the end of the Civil war . we are new Generation do not let what our fathers told us during the civil war of Sabotage and Betrayal be true

Who own Vanguard newspaper ? Why this kind of sensational headline different from the content of the news ?

To my south West Brother this is the last opportunity to liberate ourselves from Northern Hegemony and build a New Nigeria for our kids any attempt to sabotage us again and side with the North like in 1967 will never be forgiven not in this life or the life after . Any attempt to turn around and join the North to attack and wage war against the igbos for the #endsars we did not start but only just joining will not be forgiven in this life or the life to come this is the last chance to mend fence and form a united south

South East only actively join this protest after the Lekki Massacre because we feel the pains and in Solidarity with our comrade in Lagos many of our people have already been killed since yesterday

I'm getting disturb with the utterance flying around
[/s]
Look at this bastard

You are the one we should destroy

No one is spreading anything you are indirectly doing that and you think we are stupid

It's only on this forum in hearing this rubbish , in Edo state we heard nothing like this , I called my friends in other states and no one is hearing anything. , do.ypu are one of them

Fellow nairalanders watch o
Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Whiteangel1234: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Look at this bastard

No one is spreading anything you are indirectly doing that and you think we are stupid

It's only on this forum in hearing this rubbish , in Edo state we are not hearing such , do.ypu are one of them

I will not respond or take you serious because I know you are just a moles a political jobbers bend on creating division but I will be deeply concern if this same thing I hear online here move to the street

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]
Look at this bastard

It's only on this forum in hearing this rubbish , in Edo state we are not hearing such , do.ypu are one of them

calm down, I know you’re angry but listen to him. There’s trouble in Nigeria right now and the only way to shift blame from those culpable is to cause ethnic divisions especially down south. The north is already prepared, something is about to happen very soon
Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I will not respond or take you serious because I know you are just a moles a political jobbers bend on creating division but I will be deeply concern if this same thing I hear online here move to the street

You are an idiot , here to spread nonsense no one is even talking about

Or you think nairaland is Nigeria ? Idiot
Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
calm down, I know you’re angry but listen to him. There’s trouble in Nigeria right now and the only way to shift blame from those culpable is to cause ethnic divisions especially down south. The north is already prepared, something is about to happen very soon
oga you guys are their agents

Nothing is happening!! You are the ones talking about what isn't there

Go and sleep
Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Yujin(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is really the last chance if some southerners choose to believe the false accusations of the common enemy. Who stands to gain from the division in the south? A tiny fulani population. In 1966, a was a combination of soldiers from different ethnicities that did the coup Major Ademoyega inclusive and even eminent UI scholar like Wole Soyinka congratulated them but what transpired later? The fall out of the south since then is put southerners in this disadvantageous position. Today, the youths from the south tired of the hopeless situation decided to stand up and take back their freedom but some are now listening to the advice of the common enemy that has been killing everyone. I wonder how you even entertained such a thought despite all the burnings happening in other parts of the south. I really wonder. If we miss this chance of unity, we will NEVER get it again. We must stand together till the end and get our freedom.
Freedom is near.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by Yujin(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Go and sleep
This is a fulani agent bent on the divisive mission. We must resist them to bring the tyranny and oppression to an end. Southerners stay United.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

Go and sleep
lol grin reverse psychology.... Enjoy your day sir
Re: This Is The Last Chance For Igbo And Yoruba To Unite Or Never by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Nightstalker:

Go and sleep
suit yourself sir cool

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Your Problem, We Are The Problem / Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting / Buhari Recieves Report On Level Of Destruction In Lagos From Sanwo-olu (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.