Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) (54782 Views)

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by shedomains: 2:11am On Oct 24, 2020
moralistic:
so this is what the so called peaceful protest is all about ... where are those celebrities that fueled this protest ?....i guess they are regretting their actions now
i guess the celebrities are now more silent than buahari,dumb brains.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by shedomains: 2:16am On Oct 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're dumb.
Did those celebrities tell anyone to loot shops or cause havoc?
No wonder you're a slave in your country.
People are protesting for their rights and you're here making stupid statements as if that's what the protest was all about, causing havoc.
I'm sure you're over forty. Clown.

and you are stupid check the meaning ,slow at thinking, what you see now is what it has lead to ,it will soon get to you continue holding the nigeria flag and protest.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Lastmankc:
who told you?I worked in a company that once had riot and many properties where looted and destroyed. Insurance company came and pay for the damages.hoodlums collected my latop and phone during the chaos,they called called me replaced those things
Noted sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.