Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,575 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU (812 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU by TheSchrodinger(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm guessing you clicked on this article because you have, not once or twice, been rejected by a woman you confessed your feelings too. At the first time of refusal, you might feel that you were just unlucky. When it happens the second time, you might not put much thought to it. However, if you are getting rejections time after time, you might need to take a deep look at yourself. Sure you might find comfort in saying that those women who rejected you are blind to just how perfect you are but you should also consider if they are alive to how much imperfection your personality, aura and personae presents.

Girls are not just guided by what's inside you, they also attach a lot of significance to what your outward appearance looks like. In a nutshell, Listicles would be discussing the 6 reasons why girls would continue to reject YOU and believe me when I say this, most of the fault comes from you.

So what are these four things? Well, they are as follow:
1. YOU DON'T DRESS WELL
Like I previously mentioned, girls attach significance to your outward appearance. They care about how you look. Now, if you are the sort of guy who walks around in baggy clothes that are an eyesore, you might not attract any girls attention. What you would attract would be a ticket that would grant you an automatic inclusion into their gossips.

Clothes play a major role in whether a girl would consider you attractive or not.

Speaking about clothes, why don't you head down here and get some cool clothes for yourself. You could even get a discount if you buy one from that link.

READ ALSO: Two parts of a man's body that attracts most ladies

2. YOU SMELL BAD
No one likes to stay around someone who smells bad. Our sense of smell is one of our sharpest senses and though it varies from person to person, there is a general dislike for any odour that is far from pleasant.

Therefore you, as a man who....

Read more>>>https://froster123..com/2020/10/things-girls-dont-like-about-men-boys.html

Re: 4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU by Godada(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
sad
Re: 4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
I want to focus more on my education, no girl will agree to roll with me if I end up being poor tommorow because I was chasing girls today...
Moreover, emotions are distractions,also distractions and concentration have nothing in common...
I want to focus more on my self and hustle for a better life, so girls can wait for now

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU by stanliwise(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
TheSchrodinger:
I'm guessing you clicked on this article because you have, not once or twice, been rejected by a woman you confessed your feelings too. At the first time of refusal, you might feel that you were just unlucky. When it happens the second time, you might not put much thought to it. However, if you are getting rejections time after time, you might need to take a deep look at yourself. Sure you might find comfort in saying that those women who rejected you are blind to just how perfect you are but you should also consider if they are alive to how much imperfection your personality, aura and personae presents.

Girls are not just guided by what's inside you, they also attach a lot of significance to what your outward appearance looks like. In a nutshell, Listicles would be discussing the 6 reasons why girls would continue to reject YOU and believe me when I say this, most of the fault comes from you.

So what are these four things? Well, they are as follow:
1. YOU DON'T DRESS WELL
Like I previously mentioned, girls attach significance to your outward appearance. They care about how you look. Now, if you are the sort of guy who walks around in baggy clothes that are an eyesore, you might not attract any girls attention. What you would attract would be a ticket that would grant you an automatic inclusion into their gossips.

Clothes play a major role in whether a girl would consider you attractive or not.

Speaking about clothes, why don't you head down here and get some cool clothes for yourself. You could even get a discount if you buy one from that link.

READ ALSO: Two parts of a man's body that attracts most ladies

2. YOU SMELL BAD
No one likes to stay around someone who smells bad. Our sense of smell is one of our sharpest senses and though it varies from person to person, there is a general dislike for any odour that is far from pleasant.

Therefore you, as a man who....

Read more>>>https://froster123..com/2020/10/things-girls-dont-like-about-men-boys.html
You are clueless bro.

This are secondary reasons and for your info La click la bend
Re: 4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU by Uzomacharles: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xoly:
I want to focus more on my education, no girl will agree to roll with me if I end up being poor tommorow because I was chasing girls today...
Moreover, emotions are distractions,also distractions and concentration have nothing in common...
I want to focus more on my self and hustle for a better life, so girls can wait for now

School does not guarantee your success..

Incase u don't know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Free Poosies / 100k NAIRA GIVE AWAY. Gving Out 10k Each To 10 / If You Want To Succeed In Life, Avoid These 5 Things Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.