Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. (2045 Views)

Dangote Truck Caught Distributing Terrorists To All Southern And Middle Belt / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Timewaster: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Listen carefully.

Never have you heard and Igbo Man fight or hurt a South West man in Igbk land.

Yet this South West people will blame igbos for almost anything in any part of the country...

Never have you heard and Igbo Man harm a South West man or even a South West ant in south east.

Yet this cone headed gworo chewing traitors will still blame the igbos even when their peniss refuse to erect so they can fuckkk their Goats.

Never have you heard and Igbo Man caught stealing a pin in their Brown roof land yet they'll blame igbos when the Hausass or Fulani come to their land and kill them.

This people are evil.

They can sell their destiny for YAM porridge or Intercontinental Draw soup or Eweduu or Kwilikwili

This people are evil

Yorubas s have been the major cause of division in the south since time immemorial.

I grew up and spent all my life in the south south.

.my best friend I share a room with is from calabar

No south south man have ever blame igbos for anything because they know igbos are peaceful people.

Igbos have never held any meaningful position in Nigeria politics yet this demons won't allow them rest.

Oya allow them have Biafraaaa

This useless dogs say no.

Ask them why?

They have no answer

OK.

Since you won't give them Biafraaaa

Why not allow them stay peacefully in any part of Nigeria

This South West theifs will still find a WAy to make other tribes gate igbo for no just reasons.

South West man.

I with all parts of my heart despise you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by 2mch(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
You need injection to calm your mental problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Xscape1993(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
We are too tribal in Nigeria. I doubt if we can grow as a country with this poor mentality.

3 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by SLAP44: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please visit Yaba left and stay there for two months. Your mental problems are getting out of control.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Timewaster: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xscape1993:
We are too tribal in Nigeria. I doubt if we can grow as a country with this poor mentality.

We igbos are used to their hates and envy.

We've experienced wars even when it was 10 vs 900.

We'v experienced day light robbery and unimaginable marginalisation yet we still progress

We've experienced both army and police brutality yet we still progress

We've experienced their hate and tactics to devide us always but yet we still stay United among our 5 states.

Theres nothing on earth Afonja can do to threaten and Igbo man.

Yes we solidly despise the demons from wasteland till death nonsense

We never wish to associate with you.

When the war starts I'll gladly rape una women and eat una men flesh idiots

2 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by SLAP44: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xscape1993:

It's a deliberate act by a northerner.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by georgen2u(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Check the op date of registration you will understand its a northerner trying so hard to instigate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by ArewaHero(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:

We'v experienced day light robbery and unimaginable marginalisation yet we still progress

We've experienced their hate and tactics to devide us always but yet we still stay United among our 5 states.

you Last sentence shows that you have Mental imbalance.
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Dede1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xscape1993:

You could not be more correct. The best for Nigeria is disintegration.
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Authortee: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is a post from an Aboki or military agent posing here to divide and conquer you children of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Merciful71(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
a
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Nicoswit(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xscape1993:
It is not a curse, we surely cant grow....without unity nothing can be achieved
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Bkayyy: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Listen carefully ye men and women of nairaland,
Since yesterday to the late hours of today they tried to turn the yorubas against Ndigbo and it didn't work. Now they have changed their strategy to the reverse, which is to turn Ndigbo against yorubas and we say to them that it won't work.
We Say NO to southern division

4 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by ugolinze123(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Something tells me the writer is not Igbo please make una no mind am

1 Like

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by IamWonderful: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
NO ONE WILL HAVE COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU IF YOU STAY IN YOUR EROSION DESECRATED LAND

THE NORTHERNERS GAVE YOU QUIT NOTICE BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL ANTICS AND YOUR ELDERS WERE BEGGING LIKE ORPHANS, CRIMINALS AND FUGITIVE THAT HAVE NO HOME

RIVER STATE PEOPLE DISDAIN YOU EVEN THE GOVERNOR WAS FORCED TO BRAND YOU ALL CRIMINALS LIKE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.

WE ACCOMMODATED YOU HERE GAVE YOU FOOD, LAND AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE BUT AS DEVILISH AS YOU ARE , YOU TURN WILD AND WANT YOUR HOST FOR MEALS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by 2mch(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
ugolinze123:
Something tells me the writer is not Igbo please make una no mind am
Writer is Fulani, so are all the responders.
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Xscape1993(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nicoswit:

It is not a curse, we surely cant grow....without unity nothing can be achieved
It is well.
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by ibedun: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Please visit Yaba left and stay there for two months. Your mental problems are getting out of control.

Abeg make him go mental institution for his ancestral land!
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by ibedun: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamWonderful:

THE NORTHERNERS GAVE YOU QUIT NOTICE BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL ANTICS AND YOUR ELDERS WERE BEGGING LIKE ORPHANS, CRIMINALS AND FUGITIVE THAT HAVE NO HOME

RIVER STATE PEOPLE DISDAIN YOU EVEN THE GOVERNOR WAS FORCED TO BRAND YOU ALL CRIMINALS LIKE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.

WE ACCOMMODATED YOU HERE GAVE YOU FOOD, LAND AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE BUT AS DEVILISH AS YOU ARE , YOU TURN WILD AND WANT YOUR HOST FOR MEALS.

May the Gods BLESS you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by IamWonderful: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

May the Gods BLESS you!!!!
AMEN
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by flokii: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you want to protest, go to your region and burn whatever you like.

Don't come and tell us useless story of southern unity. we'll not allow you destroy Lagos.
Face your own corrupt leaders!

1 Like

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by jude79(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:

Impossible!!! Chei, this guy is NOt an IGBO man atall!!!! He is a CRIMINAL God forsaken fulani man. I can smell his fura de nunu from 10000 miles. Come to think of it where in the news have you seen a common trend of Igbo/Yoruba raping each others women, but we know the people that usually go to our farms with animals and end up raping our women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Kirchoffs: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
ibedun

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred.

They are also everywhere on social media like Twitter Facebook Instagram where they propagate propaganda and sow seeds of discord among the southerners......

They use Igbo and Yoruba names to perpetrate evil...

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags ........

2 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by ibedun: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
ibedun

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred.

They are also everywhere on social media like Twitter Facebook Instagram where they propagate propaganda and sow seeds of discord among the southerners......

They use Igbo and Yoruba names to perpetrate evil...

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags ........[/s]
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Kirchoffs: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have been warning southerners of this kind of people from the northern oligarchy , who were hired to sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners.. .

It's so painful cos I tried my best to educate people on the divide and rule tactics they planned using......

It is well , I know one day we will have a United south and be free from the clawss of the northern oligarchy

1 Like

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Pecuman: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Time registered: September 11, 2020

Time spent online: 1 day & 11 hours

All these recent accounts have been made to sow division in the south. Don't listen to any of them

1 Like

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:
Listen carefully.

Yet this South West people will blame igbos for almost anything in any part of the country...

Never have you heard and Igbo Man harm a South West man or even a South West ant in south east.

Yet this cone headed gworo chewing traitors will still blame the igbos even when their peniss refuse to erect so they can fuckkk their Goats.

Never have you heard and Igbo Man caught stealing a pin in their Brown roof land yet they'll blame igbos when the Hausass or Fulani come to their land and kill them.

This people are evil.

They can sell their destiny for YAM porridge or Intercontinental Draw soup or Eweduu or Kwilikwili

This people are evil

Yorubas s have been the major cause of division in the south since time immemorial.

No south south man have ever blame igbos for anything because they know igbos are peaceful people.

Igbos have never held any meaningful position in Nigeria politics yet this demons won't allow them rest.

Ask them why?

They have no answer

OK.

This South West theifs will still find a WAy to make other tribes gate igbo for no just reasons.

South West man.

shocked shocked....seriously,wtf is your problem....??
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Foookaaa: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:
Listen carefully.

This people are evil.

This people are evil

Ask them why?

They have no answer

OK.

South West man.

What is wrong with you? Can't you leave tribalism behind for a day? If Nigerians don't move past this tribalism we are going to be used by these political opportunists who don't care about us, and quite frankly if you even get Biafra, it is likely that it becomes nothing but a mini-Nigeria.
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fulani will have to fight their jihad alone

2 Likes

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by nedekid: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:

Bros is this necessary?. Certain stataments by some people over recent events must have upset you. Same here you see folks of both tribes saying paid trolls will not create a division. That this is not about tribalism.
But such inciteful writeup isn't gonna help matters bro.
We must find a way to unite to face the challenges ahead.
I certainly do not have dual citizenship I can use to relocate if there is wahala.
Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Chiedu4Trump: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timewaster:
Listen carefully.

This people are evil.

This people are evil

Ask them why?
They have no answer
OK.
This suth waste theifs will still find a WAy to make other tribes gate igbo for no just reasons.
South West man.
I am an Igbo man and tell you are an Almajiri

We know that you want to sow confusion

Please Yorubas we Igbos have no Issue with you

The Fulanis are everybody's problem, they are the parasites

1 Like

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Jack005(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamWonderful:

shattap there. As a Rivers ph man it's Yorubas I can't trust especially the Muslims..

(1) (2) (Reply)

This is why Nnamdi Kanu must be arrested and jailed . / This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. / Benue Speaker Titus Uba Emerges Pdp Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.