Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. (2046 Views)

Even If The All Southern Youths Die, Buhari Will Continue Ruling - FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Particular People Are The Cause Of All Southern Nigeria Problems. by Prompto: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Be careful how u antagonize the Igbos I am starting to believe the likes of Em rufia are the ones sponsoring some miscreants to continually post article creating disunity among the southerners. I am not saying that is true but I toned down just because you never can tell.

IamWonderful:
NO ONE WILL HAVE COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU IF YOU STAY IN YOUR EROSION DESECRATED LAND

THE NORTHERNERS GAVE YOU QUIT NOTICE BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL ANTICS AND YOUR ELDERS WERE BEGGING LIKE ORPHANS, CRIMINALS AND FUGITIVE THAT HAVE NO HOME

RIVER STATE PEOPLE DISDAIN YOU EVEN THE GOVERNOR WAS FORCED TO BRAND YOU ALL CRIMINALS LIKE YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.

WE ACCOMMODATED YOU HERE GAVE YOU FOOD, LAND AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE BUT AS DEVILISH AS YOU ARE , YOU TURN WILD AND WANT YOUR HOST FOR MEALS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Extradited To Face Trial – Igbo Group / Esn Are Using Our Orlu Brothers As Human Sheild, Why Are They Quiet now / Oodua Takes Makinde's Threat: MASSIVE March To Oyo State Governors House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.