Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign (5695 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Bukola Saraki Arrives Conduct Tribunal This Morning With Senators / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by amurx(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
so, when is kwarans coming out of slavery. embarassed
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by lagcity(m): 3:54am On Mar 11, 2011
you guys shld stop lumping us kwarans all together. it is mainly the ilorin ppl who will readily sell the future generations for ankara cloth from Saraki. and the Ilorin ppl have a say more than other kwarans on who gets to be governor. sad but true.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by lagcity(m): 3:59am On Mar 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why pity them when they are not complaining about their surbodination to the fulanis ? cheesy grin

we are actually. i'm a yoruba christian from kwara south, which means that my chance of becoming governor in that state is slim. in fact, they even have problems with a muslim running just because she is female. no lie. i pity my state.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by lagcity(m): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2011
isbir:

I wonder why people are seriously condemning kwarans
or Ilorin people whereas forgotting all what is happening
in their own state. Out of 150 millions Nigerian population
how many % of this huge population are ruling this country?
The same set of people are continuing rulling and you are
there folding your hands, why don't you fight them?

let me run for my life.
that is Nigeria for you

folding hands and doing nothing is better than celebrating the godfather. abi u disagree. Ilorin ppl actually celebrate the man. that's worse than doing nothing.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by lagcity(m): 4:07am On Mar 11, 2011
i actually think anybody can run for govt position whether saraki or not. i have no problems with the saraki family. but the system must be fair. no rigging. one man one vote.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by Antiscam1: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2011
Incase u have all forgotten,KWARA is one of Nigeria properties privated by the Federal govt.
The core investor Dr.Saraki has since rebranded and chANGE the name from KWARA STATE to SARAKI kwara NIG LTD.
The popular conglomerate has since diversified its investment and has returned to profitability with and annual profit of 95%
of the STATE ALLOCATION from FG.

The company(SARAKI kwara Nig Ltd.) hopes to sell some of its holding through a PUBLIC OFFER later this year and will be subsequently listed on
d Nigeria stock exchange & New york stock exchange.

I ADVICE that u wait for the PUBIC OFFER,den buy your shares rather than criticize d ENTERPRENEUR family of SARAKIS
hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by zeeleso(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2011
When last if ever did any of you step into Ilorin. Go see Ilorin before coming to spew rubbish about it. Godfatherism is the sad PDPnigerian way. Notwithstanding,  i accept part of the blame for allowing it to thrive that bad in my state so also every single one of you,down to the very last, no exceptions is to blame for allowing the r.ape of  Nigeria by Politicians. 0-0
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by owasoyo: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
I wonder why people are seriously condemning kwarans
or Ilorin people whereas forgotting all what is happening
in their own state. Out of 150 millions Nigerian population
how many % of this huge population are ruling this country?
The same set of people are continuing rulling and you are
there folding your hands, why don't you fight them?

They turn from military to civilian and keep rulling. Nothing
happens.
You cannot take law into your hands,they are using their
own time.When GOD says their time has expired, you will
surely see what we happen.

This man called Saraki is using political influence and such
an extreme power even from the federal level.Just like
Adedibu did in Oyo state,the same thing that Obasanjo
is presently doing in Ogun state, why don't you, commenting
on this forum not doing anything about them.
these political godfather-isms are in all 36 states of this country.
No one among you can deny that.BABANGIDA AND ABDULSALAM
are they not among them.Check all your states, they are there
but you in particular may not know them due to political blindness.

Some people are ignorant of the political history by saying that
they don't think there are EDUCATED PERSONS IN KWARA.
If you don't know anything about Nigeria history, I will tell you now.
Kwara state have produced a lot of prominent people in this
country from all works of life ranging from Vice president,
chief justice of the federation,former ICPC chairman,Popular Musicians
(Recognized both home and abroad

1.Buhari/Idiagbon Regime. That most Active former Vice President
Idiagbon is an indigen of kwara state and he was known as a
dedicated,disciplined and selfless leader.
2. Justice Mustapha Akanbi (Former ICPC chairman)
3. Justice Alpha Belgore (Former Chief justice of the Federation)
If i should start mentioning educated and prominent people only
from this BELGORE FAMILY, this post space may not occupy them
because they produce well known and successful people who are
recognized both home and abroad.from different
works of life being it Architects,Doctors,Accountants,Engineers,etc
if you don't know any of them, I'm sure you will know former chief
justice of the federation. justice Alpha Belgore i mentioned above.

There are numerous educated and prominent people of kwara
state.But it is not yet time for them to revolutionalize because
the enemies of the state are still on the throne.
The kwaran youths are not happy about the situation but they
have nothing in hand to fight these old fools. they are just waiting
for the time Almighty GOD will shift the power to the youths.

This force imposition of people into power is happening in all
states of this federation, forget about your sentiments or hatred
you have for any state. these problems are everywhere i can't
continue this post i hear the voice of shooting right now in my
area in one ACN campaign here in Lagos state

let me run for my life.
that is Nigeria for you

@ Isbir :
Your post have really shown, dt we still have some reasonable pple on Nairaland. Some pple jst open dere mnth and speak Ignorantly and Stupidly abt issues. illiteracy is nt only whn u dont have opportunity to Education,bt whn u cant think reasonably, For dose dt called Ilorin pple fools,they have really shown us d kind of families dey come out from,i research my comments 4 them.
we are all in a country where Rigging of Election is d order of d day.If Oyo state can not do anytin to Adedibu till he died,someone dt didnt pass tru school ,u shld knw hw difficult it is 4 Kwaran, do u tink Kwarans have been voting for saraki’s Family, ,tell me who is more Educated and more Relevant in d world in ur family than Proffessor Gambari (UN) .
I wont waste my time to insult u guys dt called us fools, both to advice u to stop talking in public cus u lack knowledge so u are liable to perish…, U nid to tink wide b4 u made ur conclusion…dis shows hw week Nigerian think………
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by koyuid(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am not trying to justify saraki's dominance of kwara politics but what is the diffrence between saraki and
1. Tinubu
2. Obasanjo
3. Orji uzor kalu
4. Olusegun Osoba.
Will it be rigth to call the indigenes of the states where the aforementioned men come from idiots?
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by owasoyo: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Koyuid: I dont think any normal person will support Saraki's Dominance of Kwara Politics, but d issue is dt some pple will not mind dere own business and put dere house into order, and will b going abt condeming some oda pple, is dt nt madness,whereas dey are so empty,dey got noting in dere brain, Imagine pple calling Ilorin pple fools on dis forum ,very childish nd silly, dt one stinky person imaging if Ilorin pple are Educated,anyway freedom of speech is accepted,bt insulting pple unreasonable is stupidity., Dey should ask demselves if dere vote had eva made any diff in Nigeria politics, Governor lawal tried to change d politics of Ilorin but was not successful,despite all d support given to him by d pple of kwara State,even lost his life in d struggle and some silly Ignorants will keep dere mouth watering by saying rubbish, I wont blame dem cus of dere Ignorance, cus its a disease d t needs exposure attention,
D diffs btw Nigerians and d pples outside dere is dt we dont read, read books and read, If dt man had made attempt to read about Ilorin History he wouldnt have condemd Ilorin traditional leadership like he has done .
I dont need to waste my time wit dis kind of pple,
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by malali: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by sam1dot2: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
No Kwaran likes what is happening in Kwara, It is a pity that in Nigeria vote doesnt count.
I could remember some years back I was in Ilorin, we voted against Saraki in all the polling booths in our area and with delegates in all other booths, all the votes counted and Saraki lost but unfortunated Saraki party was announced as the winner in all the wards. Hw and where did they get the votes?
I believe His cup will soon full
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by sam1dot2: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
Instead of abusing Kwarans why cant we continue to pray for the people of Kwara for God's intervention and also for those that follow Oloye because of N1000 to realise they are mortgaging their children's future.
May God Help Us.
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by isbir(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
If you like, do good, you will have your supporters,
if you are bad even more than Satan, you will definitely
have your own supporters,No one of this political father
will be coming back from abroad that you will not see
their supporters emerged in mass.
Let me tell you this, i'm not in support of any political
grandfather because i know what they are doing is
detrimental to our future.

But stop sentiment in this forum, try to generalize the
prevailing problems and let's see how the lingering
predicament will be resolved.

Someone talked about saraki giving people N1000,
all the political godfathers in this country have the
means of giving their followers one or two things.
Even here in Lagos, they collect money,clothes,
foodstuffs,etc and this issue of gifts applied to politics.

Can anybody in this forum tell us which state does not
involve in distributing such items i mentioned above in
one political party or the other or from political godfathers
to their followers. That is nigeria politics for you.
But some people did not know what is happening in
their own state but they will kept themselves busy
abusing kwara.

Go to house of assembly, you will see the sons and
daughters of these so called godfathers, you will also
see some of our former governors, or former ministers
there dominating the House. All in the name of sharing
the taxpayers money and petroleum money.
Why Dora Akunyili resigned to contest for senate.
That is the reason why i said THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE
ARE RULLING.
1. mohammed Abacha is coming for Governor in kano state
2.Iyabo Obasanjo is coming as Deputy Governor after how
many years in the house of assembly
3. Gbemi Saraki want to become Governor in kwara state after
8 years in the house of assembly.
4. Dora Akunyili is contesting for senate after being the NAFDAC
D.G and info and comm. minister
5. Some state Governors who have spent 4 years of doing nothing
still want to come back for 2nd term. WHY
Let's pray that GOD ALMIGHTY should intervene because people
are suffering.

it is in this country people celebrate CRIMINALS. I'm
sure you witnessed such not too long ago.
Somebody that was jailed for mismanagement and embezzlement
of public funds, was he not celebrated with lot of prominent people
emerged to welcome him from prison. Justify this with the issue on
ground.I rest my case
Re: Jubilation As Saraki Arrives Ilorin For Gbemi’s Campaign by fxmaxony(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2011
Dr Saraki's Daughter had won the guber election of Kwara Since.

These analysis here is just the wish of Nlanders.

Ask the kwarans what the man used to hook wind them, they will tell you.

my boss is from Kwara and I asked him, he released the info to me,

No body has sent average Kwarans to Mecca more than the "OLOYE"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rejected In Maiduguri? / Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas / Cold War In Aso Villa As PMB Tightens Noose On Aisha Buhari’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.