Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) (45216 Views)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Police Rescue Phone Thief In Calabar As He Was About To Be Set Ablaze (Photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Willie007: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2020
joepepsy:
Eboyi should be spared and lagos and Edo destroy, you see why people dislike you guys cos you think you're smart bul you are not.

Ebonyi no get God fathers. Ebonyi wealth doesn't enter the pocket of one man. Ebonyi governor has been working (even though I don't like the man). Ebonyi no be Lagos...

And I'm not from Ebonyi or an Ebonyian

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

You and all the people who are calling the suffering masses hoodlums because they are figting for thier future will never know peace ..i curse you today whatever you gather will come against you...if i have a car i will use it to have accident... my children will not grow old... my father and mother will morn me soon...the blood on innocent nigerians shed everyday will not let me rest.. i will die in pain..i will all beg for death and will suffer all my life and will rot in heal... if i build house it will crash on me .... so shall it be for me and Buhari
are u done? I guess I have fixed it for u

now go and join in destroying things. ode
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2020
oneeast:
Ebonyi looks arid like northern state. Are you sure this ebonyi is in igbo land? cool
Ebonyi land is far more fruitful and productive than the erosion ravaged and cursed Anambala cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by prodigiousman(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

You and all the people who are calling the suffering masses hoodlums because they are figting for thier future will never know peace ..i curse you today whatever you gather will come against you...if you have a car you will use it to have accident... your children will not grow old... your father and mother will morn you soon...the blood on innocent nigerians shed everyday will not let you rest.. you will die in pain..you will all beg for death and will suffer all you life and will rot in heal... if you build house it will crash on you in jesus name.... so shall it be for you and Buhari
amen
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by oneeast: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Ebonyi land is far more fruitful and productive than the erosion ravaged and cursed AnambalaD
[/s]

That ebonyi is arid doesn't mean that it is not London compare to your shithole Abia state that's ravaged with filth bad road, erosion and bad government cheesy cheesy

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2020
oneeast:
[s][/s]

That ebonyi is arid doesn't mean that it is not London compare to your shithole Abia state that's ravaged with filth bad road, erosion and bad government cheesy cheesy
You don't even know what arid means bc you're not even educated to know soil types so no need wasting my time on an illiterate... Ebonyi by large is even the most swampy region in the east which enables them to plant rice... I have no discussion with a cursed soul from erosion ravaged shithole Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ABlAstate: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2020
You cursed Abia bastard is the last person that should talk in public.

Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo are all like Dubai compare to our cursed backward shithole called Abia state.

Abia state is ravaged with not just erosion but bad road, filth, insecurity, terrorism, etc.

I regret being an indigene of Abia state. I just wish I am from Anambra, because being an Abia indigene is dehumanizing, people see us as inferior animals

See the face of our best city in Abia state

[s]
okpalaAnambra:

You don't even know what arid means bc you're not even educated to know soil types so no need wasting my time on an illiterate... Ebonyi by large is even the most swampy region in the east which enables them to plant rice... I have no discussion with a cursed soul from erosion ravaged shithole Anambra State
[/s]

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by oneeast: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
You cursed Abia bastard is the last person that should talk in public.

Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo are all like Dubai compare to our cursed backward shithole called Abia state.

Abia state is ravaged with not just erosion but bad road, filth, insecurity, terrorism, etc.

I regret being an indigene of Abia state. I just wish I am from Anambra, because being an Abia indigene is dehumanizing, people see us as inferior animals

See the face of our best city in Abia state

[s][/s]

Abia vs Abia oya nah, make I dey view, dey laff cheesy

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by ABlAstate: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2020
No be say I dey yab my Abia state, but I am just stating the obvious, okpalaAnambra is my Abia cousin, he is so scared of me because I don't usually have mercy on dealing with him, that's why he hardly respond to my posts even though he is following me.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, the state is cursed and ravaged with every bad thing.

This is Ohafia road in Abia state, erosion has cut it into two while our dustbin governor is sleeping on filth

oneeast:

Abia vs Abia oya nah, make I dey view, dey laff cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:
cheesy im not moved by all this. These are peaceful protester telling the police no one has monopoly of violence.

Buhari is a failed president. And he don't want to speak out or step down. The country is going on another economical lockdown. Not because of the peaceful protest but because of the dumb president who maintains power doing nothing.

I saw a video of ijaw youth fully harmed on water with machine gun. The southeast police are running helter skelta and the country is dying yet the president is mute but still maintain power.

I see danger I never bargained for. Im very sure there is light at the end of the tunnel but who will live to see that light.
People should ignore those instigating tribal clash we are all in this mess together. Who ever live at the end over everything should keep the new Nigeria away from massive corruption.

The only thing that would ease tension is buhari speaking. Even in akure here many yorubas. Are sending me evidence that buhari is dead long ago thats why the present person can't address the country. I refuse to believe but the government is not helping. When everything lead to chaos government should be blame.
Those that are scared should harden their mind. Na once man dey die.

Nw once man dey die my brother.... They think we are afraid of death

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

are u done? I guess I have fixed it for u

now go and join in destroying things. ode
are you the owner of what they destroyed? go and stop them yourself on behalf of buhari oloriburuku
people like you end up burnt to ashes when everything scatter
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

are you the owner of what they destroyed? go and stop them yourself on behalf of buhari oloriburuku
people like me end up burnt to ashes when everything scatter
fixed again

just make sure u dont blame it on other tribes wen u are done destroying d ones in ur state just as ur brothers are already doing.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

fixed again

just make sure u dont blame it on other tribes wen u are done destroying d ones in ur state just as ur brothers are already doing.
Thank God your dead brain finally recognized its my state and i do what i want here..people like you will soon have to go back to your own state...soon...very soon ...to your country.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Thank God my dead brain finally recognized its my state and i do what i want here..people like you will soon have to go back to your own state...soon...very soon ...to your country.
go outside and join dem
dont just remain behind ur keyboard
if u want destruction in ur state I dont want it in mine
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

go outside and join dem
dont just remain behind ur keyboard
l
if u want destruction in ur state I dont want it in mine
So your dull head think its safe sitting indoors
im ready for anything to join the people and move for success 100% all of you sitting indoor thinking you are safe are not safe....do you know how many month worth of food those that went carry covid 19 palliative got?? they empty that shit...ok? it will get to a point that only brave people like that will eat ..because you will have money and you wont see anything to buy because things will be hoaded...fool..did you hear that they stop loading petrol? and it will soon be scarce? keep sitting in your house...what will drive you out will pull you out
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

So your dull head think its safe sitting indoors
im ready for anything to join the people and move for success 100% all of you sitting indoor thinking you are safe are not safe....do you know how many month worth of food those that went carry covid 19 palliative got?? they empty that shit...ok? it will get to a point that only brave people like that will eat ..because you will have money and you wont see anything to buy because things will be hoaded...fool..did you hear that they stop loading petrol? and it will soon be scarce? keep sitting in your house...what will drive you out will pull you out
good and wen u do wat u do, accept responsibilities. ur people are already changing d narratives and accusing other tribes of destroying their land
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

good and wen u do wat u do, accept responsibilities. ur people are already changing d narratives and accusing other tribes of destroying their land
They are only stylishly telling you people to leave...you people should relocate back to the east we are dividing Nigeria by force by cutting of head..by everything possible
did you see falz on cnn? is he an ibo man we will bring this government down in few months just sit and watch the movies....how nigeria was divided
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

They are only stylishly telling you people to leave...you people should relocate back to the east we are dividing Nigeria by force by cutting of head..by everything possible
did you see falz on cnn? is he an ibo man we will bring this government down in few months just sit and watch the movies....how nigeria was divided
wat of those from d south? should they relocate too?
north north?
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

wat of those from d south? should they relocate too?
north north?
We have country in the world like Iceland. .just 300 thousand...they should count themselves and if the they up to that. ..form a nation..choose a president from within them...that if they choose presidential system of government. which am sure they are more than that. if they organize themselves well...they will go places.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

We have country in the world like Iceland. .just 300 thousand...they should count themselves and if the they up to that. ..form a nation..choose a president from within them...that if they choose presidential system of government. which am sure they are more than that. if they organize themselves well...they will go places.
u still did not answer question
should south and north also leave?
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

u still did not answer question
should south and north also leave?
AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT NIGERIA TO DIVIDE WILL DIE FOR THAT COURSE. .SO I EXPECT THEM TO BE MORE THAN ANXIOUS TO GO...
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT NIGERIA TO DIVIDE WILL DIE FOR THAT COURSE. .SO I EXPECT THEM TO BE MORE THAN ANXIOUS TO GO...
but u mentioned east
why are u shying away from mentioning south or north
or are u afraid dat lagos is nothing without them?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

but u mentioned east
why are u shying away from mentioning south or north
or are u afraid dat lagos is nothing without them?
oduduwa republic is coming...the north and south should go.. when isreal was burnt down...God allowed it so the corrupt people will go with it...it was rebuilt later on if you read your bible.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by zionmde: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

oduduwa republic is coming...the north and south should go.. when isreal was burnt down...God allowed it so the corrupt people will go with it...it was rebuilt later on if you read your bible.
ok better

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
If we come out of this,then both the police and politicians must fear Nigerians knowing that there is always a day of reckoning
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by catherine1998: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
oneeast:
Ebonyi looks arid like northern state. Are you sure this ebonyi is in igbo land? cool
Jst waiting for the day I will hear your suicidal news jst bcus of my beautiful Ebonyi, in anycase Ebonyi is the most Fertile place in southern Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamRichards:
Hoodlums or IPOB activists?
IPOB, your worst nightmare. Id*ot
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Ochelyko1: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
South south, south west and east wise up those hoodlums you are joining destroying properties are not from th south ooo most of them are from the North, since all these protest and destruction of properties have never heard dat the north are destroying their homes and businesses or properties please lets wise up, after all these they will go back to their own state to enjoy why we will be here suffering.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) by Codedlyon: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Senless Nigeria youths lazy Nigeria youths.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.