Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State (4456 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Lalasticlala mynd44 please push this to front page so the appropriate authorities will see this. Bullets are hitting people's buildings. This is an SOS, will it be better to post dead bodies wen they have have been through with their shooting spree. Let them call the Nigeria army to order innocent live are at stake here...

They told us to off the lights.
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Moderators will take it to front page when they records deaths tomorrow.

This is how they do in Borno they come at midnight when u cant fight back

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by theFilmtric: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

theFilmtricsay
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by TGMISKY(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Indeed, there was a country.
I weep for Nigera.
Lala, please push this to FP. I wouldn't want to have a candle night walk for any of my friends at Oyigbo
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2020
TGMISKY:
Indeed, there was a country.
I weep for Nigera.
Lala, please push this to FP. I wouldn't want to have a candle night walk for any of my friends at Oyigbo

Have they started turning off the generators
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

They told us to off the lights.
Are u in oyigbo now?
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 3:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Are u in oyigbo now?

Yes the violence was at kom kom and okpulor especially

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by stevnwigw1: 5:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Yes the violence was at kom kom and okpulor especially
how is the violence at kom kom, how about Izuoma and afam
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by BIGGESThead6: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Happening now!
The Nigeria army are in the streets of oyigbo shooting at anything within sight and raining bullets on our roofs...Anyone seeing this that is close to the Rivers State Government should tell them to call the army to order. Bullets are falling on our roofs with explosions everywhere. The show of force is getting unnecessary, it's like we are under siege even as people are obeying the curfew. Why are they putting our lives and that of our children at risk. The children are crying and the aged people have their blood pressure skyrocketing... Rivers State Government please call the army to order we are not animals here. When they are done with killing people here, some people will still come and claim the evidences to be Photoshopped....
Mynd44 lalasticlala, Dominique
#SOS #SOS

Good news.
They need to be thought a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by BIGGESThead6: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

I hardly reply fools like u. Watever u wish for me will come to pass in ur life and I will not bother to curse ur generation cos if u do not desist from ur hate n evil ways, ur generation will definitely end with u. If u check well u will see that this is an SOS buh in ur hate or intellectual incapacitation, u are in a haste to advertise ur ignorance n hate not knowing there is a difference between oyigbo Rivers State n oyingbo Lagos State. Idi0t with internet access

No be una CHEST BEAT HERE, ABEG MAKE UNA CARRY UNA CROSS. grin grin

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by ProfAmaben(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
southniyikaye:
hahaha ha, the thing really pain you o Shai, see as you dey vibrate like motor wey no get fuel... grin

And between, why did you modify the post by adding rivers state which you didn't add initially?
Pele, this your anger fit boil water..
[/s]
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Greatzeus(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Kill them all. Anyone still on the streets in the name of any protest should be shot. Shoot to kill my dear Nigerian Army tongue
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

No be una CHEST BEAT HERE, ABEG MAKE UNA CARRY UNA CROSS. grin grin

This killing is for people sleeping

Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by TGMISKY(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Have they started turning off the generators
If you meant the "candle night walk", the answer is no. I actually meant service of songs
Re: Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

pls whats the situation report now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Stealing Laptop Other Item Almost Stripped Naked In Enugu(photos) / Ladies Beware Of Rich Guys. See What Happened To This Beautiful Lady / Who Was Pablo Escobar And How Did He Die? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.