Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda (635 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real / Soyinka Supports Obasanjo On The 'fulanisation' Agenda Of The Buhari Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by olu77(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
While there has been a genuine protest against police brutality and bad governance, the real wicked rulers of the country have hijacked the protest to expand their agenda for the nation in my opinion. The next phase in this operation will be to declare a state of emergency in the southern states. The current governors will either be killed or run into exile to leave room for the cabal to appoint their own rulers.

Southerners, think about it, who is the looser when all the banks, stores and other places of investment where people are employed are razed down? The first hint of what to expect appeared when the hoodlums where empowered by the political elites. They were probably instructed to free the prisoners to escalate mayhem and destroy all means of livelihood. It will get to a point when it will be too much and state of emergency will be declared by the currently silent president.

Why is the president silent? We don't need a soothsayer to tell us the answer. Did you guys see the video of the president and the senate president greeting with elbows while laughing during this mayhem? This madness of looting and destruction is only happening in Lagos and other southern states. The evil people who feel entitled to our lands don't need banks, shoprites etc they only need a desolate place with green grass. The time is running out for these people to carry out their agenda. Meanwhile, Tinubu as selfish and self-promoting as he is is a threat to them because of his 2023 ambition and general influence. There is no doubt that our senseless leaders in the south have brought this upon us through their actions and inactions but we must read between the lines.

Again, there is a genuine protest across the nation but the destruction introduced, encouraged and permitted plus all the fake news that accompanied it, is orchestrated and working with a well planned script. The full implication of what is happening today will be clearer in the next few months when those who used to earn salary in these places being destroyed can no longer return to work. We want restructuring but the most urgent task now is to take back our region from this employed hoodlums that are tasked with sending us back to stone age.

SilverNorGold
clintz
freekick
JAMO84
Miracle2020
PresidentJosh20
SavageResponse
Peterpage14
Rodwave
Bobby4090
globalresource
Ekpekus
festacman
ivolt
Nazgul
Omoslim26
DenreleDave
salt1
Onepeople
mrkings84
Coldie
mauchiz
Ohizman73
Rebuke
Gavorche
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol, my beloved brother, it's well with you..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
You have a good point here....!

Buhari will quickly place his Fulanis officers in Rivers Delta Edo Lagos Abia and Ebonyi states.

What democracy couldn’t give the Fulani Jihadists oppressors, ENDSARS just did it
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by 8x324: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
Lol, my beloved brother, it's well with you..

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Eastlink(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
The struggle has been hijacked by the government but we must not give in.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Omoslim26: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
olu77:
While there has been a genuine protest against police brutality and bad governance, the real wicked rulers of the country have hijacked the protest to expand their agenda for the nation in my opinion. The next phase in this operation will be to declare a state of emergency in the southern states. The current governors will either be killed or run into exile to leave room for the cabal to appoint their own rulers.

Southerners, think about it, who is the looser when all the banks, stores and other places of investment where people are employed are razed down? The first hint of what to expect appeared when the hoodlums where empowered by the political elites. They were probably instructed to free the prisoners to escalate mayhem and destroy all means of livelihood. It will get to a point when it will be too much and state of emergency will be declared by the currently silent president.

Why is the president silent? We don't need a soothsayer to tell us the answer. Did you guys see the video of the president and the senate president greeting with elbows while laughing during this mayhem? This madness of looting and destruction is only happening in Lagos and other southern states. The evil people who feel entitled to our lands don't need banks, shoprites etc they only need a desolate place with green grass. The time is running out for these people to carry out their agenda. Meanwhile, Tinubu as selfish and self-promoting as he is is a threat to them because of his 2023 ambition and general influence. There is no doubt that our senseless leaders in the south have brought this upon us through their actions and inactions but we must read between the lines.

Again, there is a genuine protest across the nation but the destruction introduced, encouraged and permitted plus all the fake news that accompanied it, is orchestrated and working with a well planned script. The full implication of what is happening today will be clearer in the next few months when those who used to earn salary in these places being destroyed can no longer return to work. We want restructuring but the most urgent task now is to take back our region from this employed hoodlums that are tasked with sending us back to stone age.

SilverNorGold
clintz
freekick
JAMO84
Miracle2020
PresidentJosh20
SavageResponse
Peterpage14
Rodwave
Bobby4090
globalresource
Ekpekus
festacman
ivolt
Nazgul
Omoslim26
DenreleDave
salt1
Onepeople
mrkings84
Coldie
mauchiz
Ohizman73
Rebuke
Gavorche

In as much as we are all entitled to our opinion but we should be guarded so as not to hit up the tension
dis is a very sensitive time we have at our plate so much to handle we should all be engrossed with getting a solution

dat should be d focus now
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by olu77(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eastlink:
The struggle has been hijacked by the government but we must not give in.

I think the protest is long due but the evil people have hijacked it for their own selfish interest.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by olu77(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

In as much as we are all entitled to our opinion but we should be guarded so as not to hit up the tension
dis is a very sensitive time we have at our plate so much to handle we should all be engrossed with getting a solution

dat should be d focus now

I agree with you but the people in the south should stop allowing themselves to be used. This is time to take the protest back from the government hoodlums.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Omoslim26: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
olu77:

I agree with you but the people in the south should stop allowing themselves to be used. This is time to take the protest back from the government hoodlums.

dats the main thing I almost wept wen I saw dis people destroying peoples labour sweat and hard work
we all know wat it is to strife in business in a Country so crazed up like Nigeria and then you destroy it

I am being pushed to regret being involved in the protest
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Ibadansun1: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
The hatred is always real

Yoruba shouldn't allowed the protest reach the level of caos in Lagos.

They should have withdrawn

They will always call Betrayal, snake, Afonja, Worst humans ever but we have always survived.

I am not a tribalist just a realist.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by Eastlink(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

dats the main thing I almost wept wen I saw dis people destroying peoples labour sweat and hard work
we all know wat it is to strife in business in a Country so crazed up like Nigeria and then you destroy it

I am being pushed to regret being involved in the protest
Buhari silence showed that everything was planned. How on earth were there no security personnel on the street to challenge the criminal elements who infiltrated the movement. Did #EndSARS mean that they shouldn't be security in the streets?

It was obvious someone somewhere was calling the shots. Remove security personnel from securing lives and properties and allow criminal take charge. The IGP, the states Commisioners of Police, the DSS and up to the Presidency must tell us who told the security personnel not to do their job in this period of crisis.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by NaMeAboki: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
olu77:

SilverNorGold
clintz
freekick
JAMO84
Miracle2020
PresidentJosh20
SavageResponse
Peterpage14
Rodwave
Bobby4090
globalresource
Ekpekus
festacman
ivolt
Nazgul
Omoslim26
DenreleDave
salt1
Onepeople
mrkings84
Coldie
mauchiz
Ohizman73
Rebuke
Gavorche

Shatap that silly mouth; even though I didn't bother to read though all that trash, the headline is; however, sufficient enough for now.

As usual, resorting to silly blame game against the north for all your woes (just because a northerner is president) as though your pretentious protest (with hidden agenda) now gone bad was initiated, coordinated, acted out and supported by northerners.

Your ppl are the ones on the streets; destroying your infrastructure, law enforcement and correctional institutions; not mention killings and looting of both private and public properties - in short destroying your own cities with your own hands.

Pls leave northerners out of this; blame yourselves; your biased media and your celebrities who goaded and encouraged you openly and behind the scene; where are your heros, the Aisha Yesufu, Davido etc who have now retreated into safety, with a capacity to jet out of the country; while you remain to reap the consequences of your wanton destructive action?
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by SalamRushdie: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't see how Nigerians can't see the Fulanis are behind these fires ..Only Islamist attack Courts , Police station and banks ... #SAVELAGOS

1 Like

Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by olu77(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Shatap that silly mouth; even though I didn't bother to read though all that trash, the headline is; however, sufficient enough for now.

As usual, resorting to silly blame game against the north for all your woes (just because a northerner is president) as though your pretentious protest (with hidden agenda) now gone bad was initiated, coordinated, acted out and supported by northerners.

Your ppl are the ones on the streets; destroying your infrastructure, law enforcement and correctional institutions; not mention killings and looting of both private and public properties - in short destroying your own cities with your own hands.

Pls leave northerners out of this; blame yourselves; your biased media and your celebrities who goaded and encouraged you openly and behind the scene; where are your heros, the Aisha Yesufu, Davido etc who have now retreated into safety, with a capacity to jet out of the country; while you remain to reap the consequences of your wanton destructive action?

Well, I don't even have anything against the northern people Aboki and I don't even see this as south vs north conflict. First of all the north is already falling victim of this agenda. My point is there are people we call leaders who are pursuing evil agenda for their own selfish interest. Why has the president been silence anyway?
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by NaMeAboki: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
olu77:

Well, I don't even have anything against the northern people Aboki and I don't even see this as south vs north conflict. First of all the north is already falling victim of this agenda. My point is there are people we call leaders who are pursuing evil agenda for their own selfish interest. Why has the president been anyway?

Those with eyes and sense can easily see through the charade of the so called EndSars protest; which was initially spontaneous and genuine; but hijacked and sponsored behind the scene by various regional and ethnic opposition groups.

Unfortunately, the protest, now turned riot, is has taken the dimension of south against the north, as usual being aided and abeted by a biased southern media (in the manner of their one sided coverage/propaganda) - very much in line with the objective of this thread (in view of the headlines) even though you may want to remain in denial.
Re: The Protest Versus The Fulanisation Agenda by ekemma55511: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't see how Nigerians can't see the Fulanis are behind these fires ..Only Islamist attack Courts , Police station and banks ... #SAVELAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo Comes Out From Hiding After 6 Years, As Niger-delta Send Signal To All N / I'm Not An Activist #endsars Promoter Cries Out / Nigeria Security Agency Arrest Bandits Terrorising People In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.