Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY (4882 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / Your Clearing Agent Is Here , Make Contact Today / Auto Cooling Agent Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hello all,

I am here to share the experience of a brother with respect to a car cleared by Banji, a clearing agent on NL, and all his excesses.

I tried taking this on a private thread with Banji, but in his usual arrogant and insultive manner, he call me names like idiot, fool and all other names. Hence the need to bring it to public.

Stay tuned
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
wellheads:
Hello all,

I am here to share the experience of a brother with respect to a car cleared by Banji, a clearing agent on NL, and all his excesses.

I tried taking this on a private thread with Banji, but in his usual arrogant and insultive manner, he call me names like idiot, fool and all other names. Hence the need to bring it to public.

Stay tuned

Post the full detail here if he no he scam you and go to crime section and copy tabbaz on it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
He was to clear a 2011 Ford Explorer in July or thereabout, and he quoted N1,050,000. After claiming that the message should be resent to him thrice, he finally took a potential client serious

For emphasis purpose, he was asked to quote for clearing (surface+38%) separate from his charges. He complied with this directive, and quoted surface value separate from the total clearing cost.

So mathematically,

Total clearing cost- (surface value+38% charge)= his commission
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Like i told you on the other thread, you have only accused him without providing any evidence that he defrauded you in anyway.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You will be guilty of defamation of character if all you do is to accuse him without adding evidence.

You also know it will also be good for other people that might want to patronize him to know is character before any business transaction.

The highlighted wasn't taking somebody on but just pointing finger without proof

P.S: I have cleared vehicles with mrbanji and I have no regret.

wellheads:
Hello all,

Stay tuned
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
omooyebamiji:
Like i told you on the other thread, you have only accused him without providing any evidence that he defrauded you in anyway.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You will be guilty of defamation of character if all you do is to accuse him without adding evidence.

You also know it will also be good for other people that might want to patronize him to know is character before any business transaction.

The highlighted wasn't taking somebody on but just pointing finger without proof

omooyebamiji:

Please calm down. The screen shots are quite big, and I am having challenges posting them. Once I successfully reduce the size, I will post them.

I hope you will maintain your objective stance after seeing the evidences, and not disappear.

3 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Evidence 1

1 Share

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Evidence 2:

Note that he has changed the clearing cost from N1,050,000 to N1,250,000 after the deal has been consummated. But for peace, bros still agreed to additional 200k

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Two cars came on the same vessel. He didn't even know that the vessel was out until he was told.

He was paid N1,850,000 to clear the two cars based on the agreed surface value and his commission.

Payment was made immediately.

See evidence 3 below

Evidence 3

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Instead of paying the full payment as was directed and paid for, he went about cutting corners, and finally paid 700.

As the owner was traveling with the car, customs service seized the car due to underpayment. After days of appeal, he paid extra money for the clearing, and settled customs boys with significant sums.

In all these, Banji showed no empathy for his fraudulent act, instead went ahead insulting his client. Some of the insults are documented.

7 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by diportivo: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
I have no reason to run. I am only been objective.

wellheads:

Please calm down. The screen shots are quite big, and I am having challenges posting them. Once I successfully reduce the size, I will post them.

I hope you will maintain your objective stance after seeing the evidences, and not disappear.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
omooyebamiji:
I have no reason to run. I am only been objective.

Thanks for the objectivity. I have no reason to want to bring another man down. After private engagements failed and ended with insults and curses, I took the matter to his private thread. Instead of addressing the issues raised, you saw the insults hauled at me. Hence, my reason for bringing it to the market place.

3 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Post the full detail here if he no he scam you and go to crime section and copy tabbaz on it

Wow great.... thanks
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
wellheads:
Evidence 2:

Note that he has changed the clearing cost from N1,050,000 to N1,250,000 after the deal has been consummated. But for peace, bros still agreed to additional 200k

I changed the clearing cost when you haven't made payment, which means you can take the job to someone else...

Have you made payment when the cost was changed?

The ship hasn't arrived when I changed the cost, which means I have collected the job.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
mrbanji:

I changed the clearing cost when you haven't made payment, which means you can take the job to someone else...

The ship hasn't arrived when I changed the cost, which means I have collected the job.

Wow. Banji.

All of a sudden, you remember everything. All of a sudden, you agree it was your Banji. All of a sudden, you are not insulting me and bros again. All of a sudden, you have brain to start talking like a normal person. Na wa o.

You would have saved your self this public embarrassment if you had settled this matter in private or even on your private thread where no one even knew what was happening. Instead, you were insulting us.

I have not even started posting incriminating evidences, you have started spilling, continue.

Just refund people's money and save yourself further embarrassment.

6 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by peeps4u: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
mrbanji:

How about not paying the full customs clearance and having to cut corners and settle customs after the owner was arrested by the customs?

10 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by calculation(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
@wellheads, Na there way be that. Agent but corrupt human being at port. Later custom will be blame.
I wish that clearing of vehicle be automated through online process and individual can pay and move to port with paper to pick personal vehicle.

12 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
It would be nice if you can post the custom document to show he didn't pay the agreed surface amount instead of just telling us how much was paid.

wellheads:

Wow. Banji.

All of a sudden, you remember everything. All of a sudden, you agree it was your Banji. All of a sudden, you are not insulting me and bros again. All of a sudden, you have brain to start talking like a normal person. Na wa o.

You would have saved your self this public embarrassment if you had settled this matter in private or even on your private thread where no one even knew what was happening. Instead, you were insulting us.

I have not even started posting incriminating evidences, you have started spilling, continue.

Just refund people's money and save yourself further embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by hastane: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

For your mind now,you will think you have contributed sensibly?Quote me and reel out your bad english as usual.Dolt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
omooyebamiji:
It would be nice if you can post the custom document to show he didn't pay the agreed surface amount instead of just telling us how much was paid.

Honestly, I am beginning to doubt your objectivity. I hope you are not banji or related to him.

Has banji denied any of the allegations I levelled against him? Did he deny under payment of duty? Did he deny that he was contacted when the issue started and he did nothing about it? What material value will the custom paper add to the discourse?

I take your word that you will be objective, don't give me reasons to challenge your objectivity.

21 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by thegame(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
There are two Banjis on this thread and why is one attacking the poster? Even the Banji is not denying it, he’s only asking irrelevant and fraudulent questions like he can change quotes at any time without anyone being able to do anything about it.

Please OP, post more evidences and report this thief to the authorities, customs, police and even the bank you paid to. Do not relent. It may cost you more money but you will be doing it for the sake of others. And don’t settle for anything other than the destruction of this fraud.

11 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by opey112(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
The evil we do to ourself in this country is unquantifiable...

6 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Openbusiness: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
shocked
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by princesslewa(f): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
My reason is simple, mrbanji clears car for me and he has been as straight forward as possible for all the transactions we have done together.
I am of the opinion anyone is innocent until proven guilty and I don't follow crowd to pass judgment on people.

thegame:
There are two Banjis on this thread and why is one attacking the poster? Even the Banji is not denying it, he’s only asking irrelevant and fraudulent questions like he can change quotes at any time without anyone being able to do anything about it.

Please OP, post more evidences and report this thief to the authorities, customs, police and even the bank you paid to. Do not relent. It may cost you more money but you will be doing it for the sake of others. And don’t settle for anything other than the destruction of this fraud.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
I met him on Nairaland after I have made enquiry from people that commented on his thread and he was confirmed genuine and straightforward.

I will only be able to change my opinion of him if you can prove beyond reasonable doubt the allegation against him.

If both of you agree on a particular surface value, the value paid will be clear on the custom paper and if its against what you agreed then he has renege on your agreement and would be required to pay you back the difference and apologize for wrong doing
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by muhamm3d: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
wellheads:

Honestly, I am beginning to doubt your objectivity. I hope you are not banji or related to him.

Has banji denied any of the allegations I levelled against him? Did he deny under payment of duty? Did he deny that he was contacted when the issue started and he did nothing about it? What material value will the custom paper add to the discourse?

I take your word that you will be objective, don't give me reasons to challenge your objectivity.

He is the same person don’t sweat it bro. That’s what they do, scam, open another moniker and use that moniker to be defending themselves in the original page, rinse repeat. It’s their MO. He is a thief. If not that they are very stupid and myopic they will use just 1 deal to kill millions of deals they will still get in future. They Want to drive Benz in 1 week and later die in penury rather than create a sustainable business their children can even inherent. Very stupid set of people. Assuming but not conceding there was genuinely a mix up or he wasn’t even at fault it behoves him to make you happy even at his loss cos the reputation of his company is at stake. People spend millions to control damage and maintain a reputation cos a company is a going concern and you should want it to remain so. But these ones can’t think beyond their next meal. Later they will say Nigeria and our leaders are bad and they want to endsars and genuinely we are just a reflection of all our leaders. Just look at this nonentity and the way he has almost ruined someone just trying to make a living. They will defraud and still want to bully you into submission. Pls OP don’t be deterred, chase him to wherever you can chase him to as he is a lowlife who deserves nothing but the gutters.

25 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't be too quick to judge.

Our details are different so does what we offer on Nairaland. I am only advocating for him because of my personal experience with him.

Its simple, @wellheads has quoted what their agreement is. He should show everyone what is on the custom paper and it will be crystal clear if @mrbanji has run foul of the agreement and I will be the first person to tell him he is wrong.
muhamm3d:

He is the same person don’t sweat it bro. That’s what they do, scam, open another moniker and use that moniker to be defending themselves in the original page, rinse repeat. It’s their MO. He is a thief. If not that they are very stupid and myopic they will use just 1 deal to kill millions of deals they will still get in future. They Want to drive Benz in 1 week and later die in penury rather than create a sustainable business their children can even inherent. Very stupid set of people. Assuming but not conceding there was genuinely a mix up or he wasn’t even at fault it behoves him to make you happy even at his loss cos the reputation of his company is at stake. People spend millions to control damage and maintain a reputation cos a company is a going concern and you should want it to remain so. But these ones can’t think beyond their next meal. Later they will say Nigeria and our leaders are bad and they want to endsars and genuinely we are just a reflection of all our leaders. Just look at this nonentity and the way he has almost ruined someone just trying to make a living. They will defraud and still want to bully you into submission. Pls OP don’t be deterred, chase him to wherever you can chase him to as he is a lowlife who deserves nothing but the gutters.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by muhamm3d: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
omooyebamiji:
Don't be too quick to judge.

Our details are different so does what we offer on Nairaland. I am only advocating for him because of my personal experience with him.

Its simple, @wellheads has quoted what their agreement is. He should show everyone what is on the custom paper and it will be crystal clear if @mrbanji has run foul of the agreement and I will be the first person to tell him he is wrong.
Banji and oyebamiji are the same sir. Cute but I’m not fooled tbh

13 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by omooyebamiji(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now I know your type.
I am hoping if the same is done on your phone thread without proof you will be glad?

If a previous customer with good experience come out to defend you, hope your response will be the same?

muhamm3d:

Banji and oyebamiji are the same sir. Cute but I’m not fooled tbh
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by muhamm3d: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
omooyebamiji:
Now I know your type.
I am hoping if the same is done on your phone thread without proof you will be glad?

If a previous customer with good experience come out to defend you, hope your response will be the same?

it will never happen cos I am not fraudulent. When the OP is ready he should buzz as my friend is a top guy in efcc. Both of you phone number is the only thing needed even if you dig the land and start living under the sea they will fish you out. Don’t worry. You people have no business on earth. Awon ashiere!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUEL SAVER….2012 Honda Civic In Akure, Ondo State(tokunbo) BLACK. / very clean Used 2002 Nissan Murano for N1.3m (price reduced) / 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S $16,900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.