Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY (4907 Views)

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! / Your Clearing Agent Is Here , Make Contact Today / Auto Cooling Agent Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Banji don disappear finally from all threads o.

Na wa!!!
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Since Banji is not able to defend himself beyond reasonable levels, and he is not returning the money he fraudulently collected, is it not possible for admin or moderators to officially blacklist him as a fraud or even delete him completely from the forum?

I think it is only if such consequence management is meted out on him that other fraudulent people will be deterred from acts that are criminal, and we all would have successfully got nairaland free if the likes of Banji.

My thoughts.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
I dey suspect say this Banji guy don abandon him name for nairaland go use new name start fresh hustle.

Just sharing my thoughts na ni oooo.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by uchman(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
wellheads:
I dey suspect say this Banji guy don abandon him name for nairaland go use new name start fresh hustle.

Just sharing my thoughts na ni oooo.

Un top how much wey him go abandon his monika begun use another?

Dont worry,
there is a way around for everything here on Nairaland...
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
uchman:

Un top how much wey him go abandon his monika begun use another?

I tire o. The guy be like fly wey dey follow dead body enter grave because of stubbornness.

uchman:

Dont worry,
there is a way around for everything here on Nairaland...
Lol. Sharp man. Teach your guy wetin he no know na.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Good day all...

My apologies to all parties involved.

I have contact the client for his account details, I hope he is quick with that. He could have gotten his money back, if our communication we good. People blame me that money should cause issues, it what we know you can pay. But its obvious the communication between I and the client didn't end well.

Its certain that I have told the client what I will pay 755k as surface duty and he sees 700k as surface duty, which I gave explanations for, but its left for the client to believe or not. There is a balance somewhere which he needs to get back.

We meet client in different characters, some very understanding, some don't care.
[b]
@OP is not the client and the information he got from the client is very low... for him to have branded the whole deal as fraud is funny. That's why I posted all our chat for him to read.

The client made payment of 1.850k which wasn't defrauded, its 75k that will be defrauded.

The client has shipped and cleared 30cars using over 7 clearing agent. Which shows the level of understanding between him and agents. I have clients that has been with me for over 8years, that also show our level of understanding.

As I said earlier, what happened between I and the client... most other client will still applaud me for it.

In this industry, things can change with in seconds, if you can't improvise then you are learning.

The vehicle wasn't under paid... it was cleared duly.

The valuation are the only unit to value what comes into the country and gives the amount to be paid as duty. So what ever the valuation unit issues it is official and legal. Every job of mine goes through the valuation.

Customs on Highway, extort a lot. I will give write up on that, in a few days when I have time to do that.

@OP

Mentioned fraud... if you read the chat between I and the client, he wasn't defrauded he asked for his balance which will be a loss for me. And after which he threatened with “ you don't know me” that broke the whole communication on his refund.

He mentioned Theft... The client never mentioned theft anywhere in his chat.

He said the client told me when the ship berths... it's obvious everybody tracks there ship in recent time, but I was the one that told him when the ship berths in our chat.[/b]

[b]He mentioned I was rude to the client... it's obvious there wasn't any rude comment from me to the client even when he started his negative words.

He said the client pay in full 1.8m...
The total charges was 1.850k which he paid twice.

He said I changed the clearing cost twice... which in our chat, the client was satisfied with the cost i gave him, that's why he proceeded. Cos he has a longer time to look for another person to clear the car. But he stayed. Which means no cost was changed. Once you haven't been paid for the job, he still have options, even a paid one can still be retrieved.

So it obvious he has minimal information about what he was asked to do. Cos my chat with the client has the truth to the whole story. Chat won't lie.

The reason why the whole thing got to this level, was that the @OP came on my thread to accuse me stupidity. I believe accusations should come with proves, and explanations. But I got to know he knows nothing about the whole thing.

Anyways apologies to all my client that called in and those I don't really know.

I have sent a message to the client I believe he should just send his account details and I will credit him in a minute.

It may take me days to read what on here, so once I make the payment I will just paste it on here that the payment is made.[/b]
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by greggng: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
mrbanji:
Good day all...

I have contact the client for his account details, I hope he is quick with that. He could have gotten his money back, if our communication we good. People blame me that money should cause issues, it what we know you can pay. But its obvious the communication between I and the client didn't end well.

Its certain that I have told the client what I will pay 755k as surface duty and he sees 700k as surface duty, which I gave explanations for, but its left for the client to believe or not. There is a balance somewhere which he needs to get back.

We meet client in different characters, some very understanding, some don't care.
[b]
@OP is not the client and the information he got from the client is very low... for him to have branded the whole deal as fraud is funny. That's why I posted all our chat for him to read.

The client made payment of 1.850k which wasn't defrauded, its 75k that will be defrauded.

The client has shipped and cleared 30cars using over 7 clearing agent. Which shows the level of understanding between him and agents. I have clients that has been with me for over 8years, that also show our level of understanding.

As I said earlier, what happened between I and the client... most other client will still applaud me for it.

In this industry, things can change with in seconds, if you can't improvise then you are learning.

The valuation are the only unit to value what comes into the country and gives the amount to be paid as duty. So what ever the valuation unit issues it is official and legal. Every job of mine goes through the valuation.

Customs on Highway, extort a lot. I will give write up on that, in a few days when I have time to do that.

@OP

Mentioned fraud... if you read the chat between I and the client, he wasn't defrauded he asked for his balance which will be a loss for me. And after which he threatened with “ you don't know me” that broke the whole communication on his refund.

He said the client told me when the ship berths... it's obvious everybody tracks there ship in recent time, but I was the one that told him when the ship berths in our chat.[/b]

[b]He mentioned I was rude to the client... it's obvious there wasn't any rude comment from me to the client even when he started his negative words.

He said I changed the clearing cost twice... which in our chat, the client was satisfied with the cost i gave him, that's why he proceeded. Cos he has a longer time to look for another person to clear the car. But he stayed. Which means no cost was changed. Once you haven't been paid for the job, he still have options, even a paid one can still be retrieved.

So it obvious he has minimal information about what he was asked to do. Cos my chat with the client has the truth to the whole story. Chat won't lie.

The reason why the whole thing got to this level, was that the @OP came on my thread to accuse me stupidity. I believe accusations should come with proves, and explanations. But I got to know he knows nothing about the whole thing.

Anyways apologies to all my client that called in and those I don't really know.

I have sent a message to the client I believe he should just send his account details and I will credit him in a minute.

It may take me days to read what on here, so once I make the payment I will just paste it on here that the payment is made.[/b]

You can write to defend your actions but my advice to you is to do everything possible to always avoid issues capable of tarnishing your reputation . I don't wanna mention names here but there was a particular incident that has to do with a particular clearing agent ....he was locked up and disgraced ....he lost that client after settling the matter ...more importantly , he lost his reputation ....Everyone now sees him as a fraudulent .person ...Do your work diligently and you won't 've problems ....
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by mrbanji(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Like I said earlier my apologies.

Payment sent to the client.

Client wasn't defrauded and he never mentioned fraud in any way.

Major fact about this industry is communication which I took paramount, cos it's one of the reason why client likes my service.

But the client wasn't told when the payment, which he has every right to demand refund, which will be a loss to me... and I told him I will pay a certain amount which he disagrees and that's how we ended the conversation. Like I said earlier he would still have gotten the balance if he proceeded with the issue, but he didn't.

Balance paid receipt as I said will be uploaded has been uploaded.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by greggng: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Now that the agent has settled the balance . It is now your turn to tell us if you receive the fund or not ...We are waiting ....As for Mr banji ...along as you continue to remain transparent like u did now , we nairalanders with good intentions will continue to stand solidly by u
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by dicksonadams(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nice one banji,
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by Kingdemu: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na wetin u suppose do right from the start be that. Well done.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good day everyone,

After several twists , I confirm that Banji reached out to his client this morning requesting for his account details, which he obliged him. He thereafter returned the N75,000 which represents the excess money that Banji collected from him to be paid into Nigerian Customs Service account, but which wasn't done.

By this, the grievance on the clearance of 2011 Ford Explorer is settled. I have also been advised in the interest of reciprocating goodwill and overriding business interests to let go all the issues surrounding the clearance of the Lexus SUV which was the second car cleared by Banji.

I sincerely thank and appreciate all the good members of Nairaland who contributed in ensuring that the right thing was done. The spirit of fairness and transparency exhibited was enviable. We have proven that the Nigeria of our dreams is possible, and Nairaland contains members of the new Nigeria that we all dream of.

To Banji, I commend you for finally doing the right thing. My advice to you is to improve your emotional intelligence. If you had engaged your client from the onset, the refund would have been avoided and relationship wouldn't have been severed. You acknowledged yourself that he had to withdraw the third car from you when the friction started. All these would have been avoided if you had exercised some restraints, and you would have had many more businesses from him. As for insults and abuses against my person, I hold nothing against you.

I will amend the title of the thread immediately.

Thank you all and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kingdemu:
Na wetin u suppose do right from the start be that. Well done.

Na so oo.

Thanks for standing for the truth.

1 Like

Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
greggng:
Now that the agent has settled the balance . It is now your turn to tell us if you receive the fund or not ...We are waiting ....As for Mr banji ...along as you continue to remain transparent like u did now , we nairalanders with good intentions will continue to stand solidly by u

Done that. Thanks.
Re: mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY by wellheads(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
mrbanji:
Good day all...

[b]

@OP

In the interest of reciprocating goodwill as I said in my earlier write up, I will not dignify your rantings with a response. Instead, I will allow it slide. I know the pains that this saga that you brought upon your self has caused you, so it is understandable if you can't articulate your points coherently as you have demonstrated above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

««« Toks VW Touran 2005 @ N5.8M Negotiable ««« / 1999 Toyota Sienna Le Just Arrived Nigeria Soil PRICE REDUCE 1.2 / 2003 Mercedes Benz C 180 For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.